3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikitos rus 11.11.21 10:39 pm

GTA 5 vs. Max Payne 3 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What's cooler? To be honest, looking at Max Payne's gameplay, and realizing that Rockstar is doing GTA 5, I no longer believe that shootouts can be done better than in Max Payne 3.
Looking at the graphics of Max Payne 3 and GTA 5, of course, it is clear, well detailed both, but I would have pinned high hopes on GTA 5 (compare Max's gameplay and the GTA 5 trailer).
Personally, I will buy both games and then I will definitely compare.
113 Comments
Sort by:
W
WeedStoned 11.11.21

In fact, it is so. But it is clear that the cartoon in Max will not be very bad.

C
Captain Kote 11.11.21

On GTA 5, Rocky is spending more energy, because the game can break the world record for sales, if it’s like, fig when the video has been played for a minute with a fig and intrigue everyone, everyone thinks what will be there, and so, but with max there is no such thing, and as with any other game, rock and PR games are not needed, I think 99% of all gamers know this series and are confident in its quality for a long time

K
Kamir Knyazhensky 11.11.21

It's hard to say both, and GTA 5 and MP 3 :) But I'm more inclined to GTA 5!

W
WeedStoned 11.11.21

But I'm more inclined to GTA 5!
It wasn't hard to say, was it?)

T
Tula Potsik 11.11.21

Irors
Well, Brazil is one ficus. The chip of the series is lost, the plot has long been finished. But the desire of the developers to cut the dough is restless

N
NKVD 11.11.21

I’m unlikely to play GTA, but I’ll play Max, although it was disfigured, but I think no one will surpass GTA in terms of delivery, CODE is the leader in the shooter market, and GTA is in the action games market.

s
skyDns 11.11.21

gta5

Oh well, this max payne, and could not get through

L
Lightninggg 11.11.21

KOD is the leader in the shooter market, and GTA is in the action games market.
CoD is the market leader ... um ... everything. MW3 has become the best-selling project in the film and game industry of all time.

u
unreal56 11.11.21

I'm sure these games will be good, so I will play both.

E
Ehrmann_Gregsson 11.11.21

I'm also looking forward to both games. But GTA is still bigger.

B
Bl4ckH4wk 11.11.21

I will play both games. But GTA5 is looking forward to much more.

G
GamesKnight 11.11.21

We found something to compare - an open world with a bunch of possibilities and a corridor shooter for a maximum of 10 hours

M
Mazutkinskaya OPG 11.11.21

GTA 5

T
TommyAssassin 11.11.21

Rockstar has a cool marketing ploy. I lost interest in GTA V, but got really interested in Max Payne 3.

L
Launger 11.11.21

max payne will be a boring game in it you cannot wander around the city, but gta is another matter. As the developers of max did not try, everything will be exactly worse

G
Grand auto thief 11.11.21

max payne will be a boring game in which you can't wander around the city
triple facepam

l
lfgdfs 11.11.21

Compare games of different genres, and even from the same developer ...

O
One of them 11.11.21

Why different? Here and there in missions, in practice, shooting is important. MP3, I think, while doing GTA V in shootouts, since GTA 4 and episodes often imposed cover, but they are not at all that ...
"max payne will be a boring game in it you can not wander around the city"
Launch a mission in the city, wander. What's the problem?

A
Andrej293 11.11.21

Launger, max payne will be ....
If you don't know, then max has already been released. In a week there will be a release on a computer ... And on a computer it will be immediately released everywhere ...

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 11.11.21

Two completely different games. What objective criteria can be used to evaluate them, besides graphics, physics and gameplay?