3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 11.11.21 10:58 pm

The new far cry will have denuvo (Far Cry: Primal)

after jc3 comes far cry primal so here's the end
166 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 11.11.21

tugoffnu finally someone adequately answered the bourgeoisie uvazhuha bro we are waiting for rush hour

P
Podvipodvertov 11.11.21

tugoff
You say everything correctly, and I sincerely hope that it will be so.
And at the expense of those who advise to go to work, I find it funny to read such things. For the people who give such advice most likely have never worked themselves.
I've been working for four years already, and sometimes I don't have enough money for food. What games for two thousand can we talk about. Of course, I know people who receive fifty thousand, and usually they would never blame others for not working or earning little, they simply do not need it.
And whoever writes here “go work” or “earn more” have never worked themselves.

f
fog666666 11.11.21

alexzet3
exactly how many cool things of the past years I've started UNDING, I advise everyone to let them look not so much, but an order of magnitude more interesting than the bustling annual conveyor annuals of 2 and 3 thousand

M
Montana_plus 11.11.21

tratat and ololo
where does vovan?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

Podvipodvertov
About the price it is correctly noted, it scares away. For me, 1700 is a week and a half to shop in a store, that's the only way I'm now comparing. and I also sit and think, it's very expensive, well, nafig it, I'll play in the old ones or I'll wait for the sale, I'll dig it until it's a lot for going through once and throwing it.

N
NeverSm1le 11.11.21

Yes, I don't give a shit about this DLS to Fark Edge 3, even if they put at least some kind of protection there, I won't even download such a calla lily

X
XeQTOR 11.11.21

Well, the norms that were set by Denuvo.

l
lens_88 11.11.21

After the news about Denuvo, there is a lot of grief for the schoolchildren here. Someone will have to skimp on school lunches. Lol.
... and I just feel like my dislikes counter is hot. Lol.

I
IZIPlanet 11.11.21

If there is no opportunity to buy the game, do not lose much.
Better to do other things, and you do not need to breed.
Now is this the theme of Denuvo under every game?

B
Barb15 11.11.21

Everything returns to normal. Now the games will not be played half-eyed, running in order to have time to play a dozen more. Now we will take a long look at the new product, figure out the pros and cons. We will take only what really catches the eye, look forward to discounts and save up hard-earned money. And then go through without haste, flirt each one to the holes. And remember those happy times when the Jolly Roger developed on the Internet, laughing at the wretched attempts of the bourgeoisie to squeeze money for one hundred software))) Everything comes to an end ... Or will they finish the new debugger and the Chinese will give us hope for a freebie?

A
Artego32rus 11.11.21

grafonoman
to make a good living, you need to have a normal education. Having a ptu or some other crap behind you, and just not having a head on these very shoulders, of course you will make ends meet
Barb15
Now we will take a long look at the new product, figure out the pros and cons. We will take only what really grabs the living. And then go through without haste, flirt each one to the holes.
And it has always been so. Even in pirate times. Beating the game in one evening and forgetting, or downloading and playing everything is not normal

B
Barb15 11.11.21

"in order to make a good living, you need to have a good education." And in order to have a normal education, you need parents who earn a normal income. Good brains mean little in the current education system, in which you are not taught but crippled. If you want to go to a budget school in a good university, go to tutors almost from sawnets. And if you keep breaking in like this all your life, you will certainly have no time for games and other children's pranks. Only majors who are well off from childhood and a few minions of fate can afford not to pirate. Well, or save a penny and play one game a year))

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

Artego32rus is
far from a fact, I have acquaintances with a good education, but it so happened that they make ends meet, and how many such stories that they say that someone who studied well became a homeless person, and a failing truant came to success here, everything from the environment and good luck depends

A
Artego32rus 11.11.21

Barb15
in general, in principle, you cut the truth. The current generation is like that. No one is pirating in mine now, everyone switched to licenses (at least my friends and acquaintances)

B
Barb15 11.11.21

And so is also true. In any case, statistics is a stubborn thing, and if piracy is defeated, the lion's share of Runet users will have to play games on YouTube, check mail, and complain about life on forums and social networks

B
Barb15 11.11.21

And how much it cost you the entire set of licenses for your pc, including games for a year. Out of interest

A
Artego32rus 11.11.21

I
don’t know for sure about the money, but recently I specially calculated the amount for the last year - on average I bought one new game per month (chtoli came out around 15 per year, I don’t play all the shit in a row). On average, it should turn out about 14-15k, plus I spent about 5k on sales for the year. Quite a lifting annual amount

x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21

IZIPlanet
Why not? People are interested in discussing the yield of crackers. If you're not interested, you can just walk by.

x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21

Barb15
Most likely they will finish the x64dbg debugger or the Chinese will give us hope for a freebie.

x
x [GAMER] x 11.11.21

lens_88
Nobody will save on school lunches. People will just wait for the crack to come out.