3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 11.11.21 10:58 pm

The new far cry will have denuvo (Far Cry: Primal)

after jc3 comes far cry primal so here's the end
166 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artego32rus 11.11.21

lens_88
Well, the fact of the matter is that the modern generation really "does not have ingenuity, determination, hanging tongue and the presence of eggs of the right size." Therefore, they earn on garbage and are ideological pirates.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

lens_88
I'll tell you about the north, there are guys who are chasing "easy" money. The older generation says: "Yes, they pay more, but the work and working conditions are harder, they don't even pay extra for such work. The same Norilsk - there is no normal Internet, there is no road there, in the north, in general, with communications, things are bad. In the industrial center of the sun. not to be seen almost all year round, that is not a photograph, then against the background of either clouds or emissions.There are a lot of dangerous zones - don’t go there, don’t go here ... a working day for 10-12 hours, maybe not for everyone, but the students get settled, the hours are like that. It's better to live at home than to beg in a miserable hostel. At home you sleep in a warm bed, in your own kitchen - a glass, a cup, a spoon, a kettle, a saucepan ..., you wash in your own bathroom, on TV , computer, in those conditions and conveniences,
"we'd better still complain about the bitch-life" - and life really is like that in ra_shka. I think you will agree that ANY JOB MUST BE PAYED PROPERLY! My position is in America, and it doesn't matter in the North / South / West / East it is paid 12 times more, and this at the same prices! Let me give you a simpler example: One deputy in the dining room eats up 3280 rubles per day, or 1200000 in the invoice PER YEAR! Remind me of the minimum wage this year, oh yes, at 6200 you are offered to live a month, or 206 rubles a day. The state believes that you can live well at 206 rubles a day, say life is not a bitch? The minimum wage should now be at the level of 22-25 thousand rubles. So live on 6,200 rubles. And the deputy's salary is 800,000 rubles a month, for what? What did he do there, if you read the news, then nothing but repressive laws, strangling people, he did not come up with there. And once again, I repeat, the north has nothing to do with it, it's fundamentally not in it, it is necessary to look deeper into the problems, and ask leading questions, why is this? And it is not necessary to be clever and send people to plow and shorten your life specifically, not everyone can (people have a family or other circumstances, you can list many reasons), as not everyone has enough space there. I want to work in another city, but unfortunately the state thinks that I am worth a salary of 6200, and this is normal. Of course, everyone's salaries are different, and only by pull can you find yourself with decent wages. I am an engineer, and in an enterprise I really deserve a salary of more than $ 350 a month. (350 is at the old rate, already 220, gorgeous) and why? And it is not necessary to be clever and send people to plow and shorten your life specifically, not everyone can (people have a family or other circumstances, you can list many reasons), as not everyone has enough space there. I want to work in another city, but unfortunately the state thinks that I am worth a salary of 6200, and this is normal. Of course, everyone's salaries are different, and only by pull can you find yourself with decent wages. I am an engineer, and in a company I really deserve a salary of more than $ 350 a month. (350 is at the old rate, already 220, gorgeous) and why? And it is not necessary to be clever and send people to plow and shorten your life specifically, not everyone can (people have a family or other circumstances, you can list many reasons), as not everyone has enough space there. I want to work in another city, but unfortunately the state thinks that I am worth a salary of 6200, and this is normal. Of course, everyone's salaries are different, and only by pull can you find yourself with decent wages. I am an engineer, and in an enterprise I really deserve a salary of more than $ 350 a month. (350 is at the old rate, already 220, gorgeous) and only by pull can you find yourself with decent wages. I am an engineer, and in an enterprise I really deserve a salary of more than $ 350 a month. (350 is at the old rate, already 220, gorgeous) and only by pull can you find yourself with decent wages. I am an engineer, and in an enterprise I really deserve a salary of more than $ 350 a month. (350 is at the old rate, already 220, gorgeous)
SpoilerP.S. Without going into details of who earned what and what salary, it should be indexed at least to begin with, by the way, there was a petition and a rally for this amendment on the annual indexation of salary, they tried to push through, it did not work out. The deputies did not forget to raise their salary, while they multiplied it by two, but they did not remember about ordinary hard workers. How so? (Putin was asked how we will feed 140 million people, and he replied that there are really a lot of them). Working for food, no matter where and in what position, in what region / city, is not the norm, but in the end it all comes down to that.
And complaints, if they annoy you so much, do not pay attention, not everyone is as lucky as you (People talk about what they lack the most, pay attention to what the deputies are talking about). Even with this, you don't have to be confident in the future in Russia, admit it, even you, today there is a job, and tomorrow they were fired, all this happens quickly and suddenly. I personally save even a drop for such cases. (An example is the workers of the Uralvagonozavod, two-faced ..., yesterday they spoke out against those who were left without work and held a rally, and today they themselves stand at the gate and hold a rally, and their boss threw a banquet for his anniversary, for 10 million rubles, and told his to workers - working l_o_x - this is fate, and laughs.
This is how we live, today we condemn them, and tomorrow we cry ourselves ... No matter how you cry like that on the forums, meanwhile the number of unemployed has grown by 4% over the past two weeks

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

From this powder !!!

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
One deputy in the dining room eats up 3280 rubles per day, or 1200000 in the invoice PER YEAR!
I did not read further.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
I'm not forcing you to read. There are many quilted jackets in our country who believe in the holiness of dear deputies. I understand your message:
Spoiler

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Understand what you want, I’ll just write that I don’t believe what is shown on TV, and I don’t watch TV either BUT, why are you taking all this crap to the gaming forum. Go to the tape or wherever there is, there are many like you there.

C
Chekist_KGB 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
I read, and brought out from your wall of the text only that you in no way sympathize with people who have no money to eat, you are only looking for someone to blame. The deputy has found a place, he earns a lot of money, do you have the right to reproach him for this? Of course not, it's not his fault that you couldn't find a normal job for yourself, right? If you don't like the minimum wage, why are you sitting on your ass and scribbling something here? Where is the active civic position? Where is its manifestation? Of course, it's easier to be a herd, and blame everything on the deputies, on the state. The Duma, the President, who has no equal, and never will. Of course, it is also much easier than for yourself to ... fight, and make it so that there would be some kind of shift in this regard. I'd rather sit on the forum about games and whine that living in "Rashka" is very bad, and games for 1700 rubles are expensive.
PS Yes, of course, this was written by a major player whom mom and dad got a job and who has nothing to do but laugh at the less well-off.

A
Amphetamine9999 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Are you offended by the guys shorter .......
Well, whatever one may say - Do you want to be cool - Pay !!!
And this statement applies to all life moments, and unemployment, our government, etc. - this is all an endless topic of conversation that will never have a good ending in this country.
Here you need to either buy, or not sit and whine that there is no money or someone somewhere to send to earn, if the situation is so with hacking.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

iNfantry Noob
Duck was not on TV, it was TV / zomboyaschik - they won't show you this, and they won't tell you how much the deputy is eating and eating, this is information from independent sources, with documents, links.
I answered my friend under the nickname lens_88. I did not have a conversation with you. And where and what to write to me, I will decide myself, without your advice.
Once again - to answer, as well as to read my message, I did not force you.
Ultimately, whether this message is appropriate or not, it will be the hell of the site itself, well, definitely not you.
Good luck.

A
Amphetamine9999 11.11.21

Chekist_KGB
Yes, you can give 4k too - there would be something to give

C
Chekist_KGB 11.11.21

Amphetamine9999 It was
absolutely rightly noted about "either do not sit and whine that there is no money." I'm so curious why everyone is used to the fact that the game must be hacked, and you played it for free? This is already the mentality, it is firmly entrenched in many. Would anyone go to work just for thanks? Absolutely not. Then why should the developers release something if the alexes come running and say oh oh. dear, I'll wait for the pirates. Nobody forces you to buy these games, but you don't have to yell that they are expensive, and that I would rather download from a torrent than put in the pocket of these greedy greedy developers the minimum amount for their work. Again, no one in the world is to blame for the fact that someone cannot afford to buy a game.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Uncle, how much a deputy eats in his canteen, I knew back in 98m, smart guy.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

Chekist_KGB
I don’t force you to read, but you nevertheless consider yourself a worthless gesture ... "you in no way sympathize with people" - I don’t sympathize? I'm practically one of them. And I feel sorry for them, it is a pity that they are still shouting - "please help me ...".
“The deputy has found a place, he makes a lot of money, do you have the right to reproach him for this? Of course not” - that's exactly what he found and got there through relatives / friends. You saw their faces, what they say and how they run this country, they have no place there, they have NO knowledge, NO skills, not to mention talent. And I have the right to reproach them, they are public people, as in the palm of your hand, they were "chosen", as it were, people, they are paid a salary, they drove the country for their money to a place where the sun does not shine, and I don’t have the right to reproach them? I have the right to demand that they leave from there, but with the bandits, it's not that simple, they are not going to leave.
"Where is the active civic position?" - they shut up, the constitution is in the section of fiction, the laws do not work, we live according to concepts, the unwanted are given a real term in prison. For likes, reposts, and now for insulting the feelings of believers / patriots, there will be serious fines, at least. I'm not ready to serve. We are waiting for the heat of the degree, which is growing every day, this country goes on sweat of the USSR and even does the same thing, but you know what happened there. Now the best option is to wait until as many people as possible catch on, one in the field is not a warrior. This is not Ukraine, you cannot achieve the truth here, you will be gagged quickly!
1700 rubles is not money for someone, but someone fights for it.
PS your lover, beloved president, he faces a term, for organizing the murder of Litvienko, they sew a downed Boeing, annexed Crimea, ped-o-filia, terrorism - organizing the bombing of residential buildings in Russia, not to mention corruption, which is already openly discussed in other countries. this suitcase / dwarf is not long left, a maximum of a couple of years. All this has already been localized and sorted out by many people, and you love the deputy further, he is a thief's cap for you. renovation, you kiss the fifth point.
The budget of the country also belongs to the people, like the deputy elected by the people, this is a person, not a god-like creature that is currently destroying your future.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

Chekist_KGB
Dear, there was no question at all about downloading a pirate. Reread my message. I noted that I am waiting for a sale / saving up.
You know, the most interesting thing is that you are now sitting and doing the same thing as whiners / pirates / rogue, you cry, about how they cry, and teach complete strangers about life, and this is not to mention that you climb, albeit to the imaginary "enemy", which our state is making so fiercely, into the pocket, then how and how much they earn, and whether they will earn at all, should not concern you. I would look at the internal problems of the country, and not worry about how much the Americans / Europeans will get there, they certainly get good for their work.

C
Chekist_KGB 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Excuse me, of course, but about Boeing and, as you said, "annexed Crimea" I will not say anything at all, not to mention pedophilia. These are generally rumors from the category of fantasy. And as for the president, yes, I love him with all my heart, because it was he who gave us the order in 2008 to move to South Ossetia, and I am in many ways grateful to him for the fact that I, legally, as part of my company, could win back their homeland, and prevent her from becoming a prostitute in Georgia. Or is it not the president's merit for you either? I, with my future, everything is absolutely in order, the army will always be in price, believe me, and it will always come in handy. And what about the country's budget ..... You, apparently, do not understand, or do not want to understand that the country's budget in no case should belong to the people ... Why? Think about it what orgy will start happening then? Russia in a moment will not be in this case. State The budget is something that people shouldn't touch at all, whether they want it or not.
I absolutely do not care how much the Europeans get, because I myself live in prosperity, and I get quite substantial money. So why would I go into someone's pocket?
And about Crimea, well, excuse me, I, as a military man, and a patriot of my Motherland, I can’t understand at all. One can argue on this topic indefinitely, but all the same, neither your nor my point of view will change.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

Chekist_KGB SpoilerThe
budget of this country is OUR MONEY, OUR TAXES and certainly not theirs, and they steal it and deliver it to other countries, investing, for example, in US securities. Give authority to people, they, but not all, BUT will find them a much more rational investment. As the repair of the bridge, people made it for 300 thousand, the state for 10 million, how much they wanted to steal.
"about the president, yes, I love him with all my heart" - then you fell abruptly in my eyes, caved in before the first scum, bandit, bastard, I hope you will not protect these scum from the people. (see screen).
Dew of god
And the ra_shka will not become so - it will collapse, like the USSR, everything repeats itself one to one, with the difference that the USSR had production, the economy, perhaps not everything, but literate people, now this is not. Crimea will also return to Ukraine, people will hate it for a long time, read the news - "we were striving for a brighter future, but it is getting darker and darker" or "ahead of the fascists (Russia) behind the betrayal", precisely because of the betrayal, well as they have not yet returned to the Kremlin. We are waiting for the results.
And lastly, let me remind you: Example - the workers of the Uralvagonozavod, two-faced ..., yesterday they spoke out against those who were left without work and organized a rally, shouted in support of Putin, and today they themselves stand near the gate and hold a meeting, and their boss arranged a banquet for his anniversary, for 10 million rubles, and told his workers - worker l_o_x - this is fate, and laughs.
This is how we live, today we condemn them, and tomorrow we cry ourselves ... No matter how you cry like that on the forums
PS torrent than I will put in the pocket of these greedy greedy developers the minimum amount for their work. " - your comment, no & Worry about who is developing there, yubisoft, and where are they sitting? Europe, America, I don't know. You worry about them.
PSS I hope that you will soon find yourself in the ranks of the dwarf haters, there are more and more such people every day, as he gave in his time, and easily destroyed and taken away.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
That's it, I won't write any more. Such quilted jackets will be saved only by a serious shock.
Good luck.

A
Alxmo 11.11.21

GG4
Moreover, the first diable was a breakthrough in the gaming industry, and practically created the hack-and-slash genre. The second was no less a legendary continuation, people are still actively playing it (this site is a confirmation of this), and they expected something completely awesome from the third part, but not everyone liked it (for various reasons), and the game is only now acquiring what is a shade of individuality. It's boring to play it. I myself sat in it for about 500 hours, now I just go to see new items, I can't just play it for a long time, I'm dying of boredom, and the main goal of the game is to entertain

G
GG4 11.11.21

Alxmo
Diablo is generally played in a campaign of friends, not one. Of course, one has nothing to do there. Look for those who will run and communicate with you, you will immediately change your mind.

A
Alxmo 11.11.21

GG4 I
ran with one friend, at first it is more interesting, but then it still makes no difference, and the others did not want to spend money). At the open, I also played like that, yes, everything happens faster, well, of course, it's a little cooler, but I still perceive Diablo as a single, I don't want to play something with left-wing people

A
Amphetamine9999 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
I see you love the truth so much, you know a lot about our country and you have a whole bunch of facts.
Well, what are you doing in this country then? Are you watering people with shit? Defending your point of view? Or do you just talk a lot and do nothing? (as I personally see from your judgments)
Get a passport and go from this country since you are so SMART and CORRECT!
To America, to Europe, or wherever your soul lies, where there are good earnings, a decent life, etc. And we will see how you will be received there, given a normal job with good earnings and housing worthy of the third millennium! (how do you blindly believe this - again based on your judgments) Do you think in your vaunted Europe or America there is not the same thing that you write about? Or maybe you are sure of this? You lived there, what are you making such bold conclusions? Before writing about another country (they say life is better there, etc.), I would first analyze the standard of living and the situation in general in the same Europe or America, I would look at how the government lives there and how much it spends and how the population lives, after what would I have made concrete conclusions and only after that I thought - Is it worth calling for the hatred of people towards our government or other governing bodies!
People like you can only remember someone's words and promises instead of openly fighting it or calmly improving their life and financial situation. (I personally chose the second option)