3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 11.11.21 10:58 pm

The new far cry will have denuvo (Far Cry: Primal)

after jc3 comes far cry primal so here's the end
166 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 11.11.21

Kirill Sharanov
and don’t care, I ordered a collection with a book)

V
Vagаbund 11.11.21

Just nuclear logic.
Do not upgrade to Windows 10, they say Klondike is also denyuvo there.

S
SpartanSoap 11.11.21

Yubisoft has no agreement with the authors of the protection. If there were, then the Syndicate would have already come out protected.

Z
Zero0007 11.11.21

SpartanSoap
is already there

S
SpartanSoap 11.11.21

Zero0007
hmm, interesting. This means that they were crushed before by the toad, as there were, as it turned out, false rumors, according to which EA agreed with the authors of the defense about the "exclusivity" of Denuvo.

K
Kosolapyi1 11.11.21

Judging by how many people break fifu, this game will be broken at least, and this is already 4 months (

A
AniSunrise TV 11.11.21

It's easier to buy and not star at yourself, no other brain

a
a_noob_is 11.11.21

What a twist.

i
i8o 11.11.21

and don't give a shit ... they can't see my money anyway ...

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 11.11.21

Well, what if, from the fact that I do not play this game, nothing will happen to me.
I read about just cause 3 somewhere (on reddit like) it was written that 3dm launched the game. It remains only to finish some little things.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 11.11.21

Or maybe you just need to get your butt up and go to work?

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan,
maybe you are a smart guy and tell me where to go where you can really EARN? and not barely make ends meet

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 11.11.21

grafonoman
At work, where else. And you won't have to whine about Denuvo in some game.

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
what job? yourself then you are a bum of God, a beggar slave of the system, Kansoleholop

s
starus77 11.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
Please advise me what to do. I myself am from Donetsk, our family income is now in the region of 17-18000 rubles. Games are not being imported at all now (thanks to the war), I'm not talking about a license. And I cannot buy through Steam or Orjin, because there is no credit card, and there are no banks that can give it. So, for me, the only chance to play was a torrent, and now ......... THANKS A LOT DENUVO

S
ShadowM88 11.11.21

so they shit with their denuvo

t
tratata and ololo 11.11.21

starus77

Say thank you to Vovan, not Denuvo! : DD

s
starus77 11.11.21

tratat and ololo to
him too, and a huge

M
Mantykora 11.11.21

After point 5 of the agreement, I would never install the game, even buying it ... It's just disgusting - after deleting, you still leave your files ... It is clear that you can delete them, in the end, format the disk, but nevertheless ... Sooner or later Denuvo will be broken too - then we'll play. And so far I don’t remember any decent games with denuvo - it’s not clear yet in Tomb Raider, but Far Cry Primal and JC3 are not personally interesting to me ...

l
legusor 11.11.21

the end for rogue, for free loving sickening sandboxes from ubisoft.