3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 11.11.21 10:58 pm

The new far cry will have denuvo (Far Cry: Primal)

after jc3 comes far cry primal so here's the end
166 Comments
Sort by:
t
thelig88 11.11.21

Andrey play
I tried to read, the letters are familiar, but the text is incomprehensible, as if a monkey was typing - the meaning is lost.

A
Amphetamine9999 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Everything is clear with you, that's what I'm talking about - "bazaar" is not to roll bags!
And if you are also blind (that you are stupid, I have already made sure), I did not shield Putin in this conversation and did not support our government.
By the way, you didn’t answer my questions - this is confirmation that you are a simple balabol and always complain about life.
Why not just admit that you don’t know how to make money in this country? instead of people trying to hang some labels and endlessly whining that everything is bad in this country?
I wrote that you would first look at what is happening abroad and thanks to whose efforts, and then make comparisons and conclusions

A
Amphetamine9999 11.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Well, this is the essence of the
Man does not understand that I am not talking about how good it is to live in our country, I’m talking about the fact that everything is not as good there as he presents it himself, not being there (abroad), leads examples of the same thieves and bandits who, having earned the topic in the same ways that he describes, try to present themselves as correct and honest people in public
And the fact that these are just words and not actions
If he gave specific examples of how he achieved something in this area, I would support, but options like he said and did not do, and therefore he needs to be overthrown, imprisoned, or something else - this is a cheap whine and accusing others that he could not himself to realize and nothing more, otherwise look what a fine fellow he was looking for - Zhirinovsky was in the State Duma even under Yeltsin and always said everything as it is and called a spade a spade - and I am writing this because there is no question of Putin and his "system" went - Result - no use. Conclusion - it is not Putin's fault - this is our country, which consists of three-quarters of such clever people like him who only talk and do nothing !!!

M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

bazilews
Well, if bazilews himself thinks, then yes it should be. Where are the managers of companies with billions of dollars in turnover, they are probably all stupid and do not understand that if a person got a free game, then he will buy it later. aha
The most basic sales come in the first week, and this protection was created for such purposes.

G
Gabe 30 percent 11.11.21

After reading the topic, I made a conclusion.
If you don’t like it, I’ll return and buy DS3) + I can play the single offline)

G
GG4 11.11.21

The rogues are already bombing.

P
Paul_SH 11.11.21

GG4
You are here, tovarisch), the comment is not in the eyebrow, but straight in the eye -> tugoff

A
Alexander Shironov 11.11.21

If only not IU andrameda with denovo !!!!

L
Life is shit 11.11.21

Alexander Chiron
And I'm here for the new Deus Ex worried ...

a
alexzet3 11.11.21

GG4
or loshar who bought it ..!

f
firmvare 11.11.21

I used to buy pirated discs, they cost 60p for playstation1 for a disc, exchange 20p, for a pc 150p, and I never thought that I would buy some game for 2000r.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 11.11.21

Here they lit some PPC !!! I count all the Denuvian games offline activated for a penny from the guys from the trackers via Skype (100-200 r) I'll also buy a new Farkrai ... And don’t care, it’s worth it!

D
DAZZDRANAGON 11.11.21

Here I took everything http://pb.wtf/topic/205606/

t
tarzan-men 11.11.21

I went to find out how to promote denuvo and went into politics))

M
Magnum 500 11.11.21

This is what I understand Denuvo brought srach. The forum about the game has turned into a political battle. And the dudes are right. The minimum wage in the Russian Federation fell from 8600 to 6200. What is offline activation? Which Denuveau? Go to x, comrades lisushniki. If necessary, I will wait for two or five years, but I will only play if I have a crack.

K
Klim Chugunkin 11.11.21

And I don’t care, I scored while I’m downloading movies to the games, I’m watching (a lot of things I haven’t seen yet) and then you look and break the protection

B
Bard Buttercup 11.11.21

bazilews
If the game is good, for example The Witcher 3, then it sells well even without protection.
And imagine how the Witcher would sell if he were with Denuvo, two times better it would sell at least. No matter how cool the game is, it is always spun if there is such an opportunity, it's silly to argue with this

P
Purple giraffe 11.11.21

starus77
You can buy games in Russia and activate them in Steam. There are many sellers - steambuy, plati.ru, G2A, etc. As for payment - are there any options in Donetsk? Webmoney, Qiwi, Yandex-money?

d
dr_shurich 11.11.21

Alexander Shironov
Life is shit
The new Deus Ex and Mass Effect Andromeda will also have this stupid defense, now in all games from Square Enix, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and maybe in some games from WB Games they will put it. So we will wait for the pills, but when they are posted on torrents, then immediately with all the patches and DLCs, it will be possible to download immediately. I already wait almost so long for all the new items without downloading, I do not want to play the raw and buggy versions 1.0

b
bazilews 11.11.21

The presence of Denuvo in games will not significantly affect the sales of games, especially in Russia. Most simply do not have extra money and powerful computers, because. Denuvo increases the system requirements of the game.