3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 11.11.21 10:58 pm

The new far cry will have denuvo (Far Cry: Primal)

after jc3 comes far cry primal so here's the end
166 Comments
Sort by:
a
ahchr 11.11.21

ex you will have to switch to a license

C
Chekist_KGB 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF Aaaa
, well, everything is clear, another fat hero in action. Dityatko, do they live badly in Crimea and complain? I'm sorry, what? Just 3-4 months ago I was in Crimea, and I did not come across a single (!) Person who would complain. Plus, he will never be able to go to Ukraine, because it is enshrined in a legal document with a referendum, that is, with the will of the people. Then how could the people vote for if, as you say, no one there wanted to do it?
And then you have no brains at all, to whom to whom, and to me, a military man, to say that our President is somehow not like that, your language should not have turned.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

Amphetamine9999
There are standard answers to standard questions from cotton wool:
SpoilerThe arguments of the Putinists are not original. Therefore, we answer all at once.
- "If you don't like Russia - bring it down to your Europe."
It doesn't work. You will get us there too, your Russian world seeks to spread wherever it is not afraid to receive a response. And why on earth. This is our country, and you like the order of North Korea better, bring it down there yourself.
- "Go to work and life will improve."
It will not get better without eliminating Putinism. Putinism is a threat to the whole world and has brought it to the brink of war. But even without a war, the thieves' guard is uncompetitive and leads the country to collapse.
- "You want revolution and blood"
Our demands are peaceful, within the framework of the current Constitution. Those who are leading the country to revolution are the Putinists. They usurped power, destroyed independent courts, steal with impunity and in incredible volumes, that is, they lead the country to a situation "when the upper classes cannot, but the lower classes do not want to." We demand the resignation of those who steal and the holding of fair, transparent elections.
I know how people live in America, I have so many acquaintances. All I knew is that our propagandists hang noodles on the ears, though beautiful as everything falls apart, rot, impoverished in other countries, and you believe in it, go ahead ...
And hate the government summoned, his self actions, my words do not mean anything until you see yourself, you do not know, until you hook yourself.
Spoiler "If the Russian government bought US $ 72 billion worth of US government bonds, it means that it is confident in the bright future of America. Do I understand correctly ?!" - Gennady Gudkov.
"In June, the Russian Federation bought American government bonds for almost one and a half Billion. It turns out that Russia continues to help the US economy by buying up its government bonds. In June alone, the Russian Federation invested another $ 1.4 billion in the debt of the United States, increasing the total amount to 72 billion dollars. In May, the Russian side also increased investments in US government securities - by $ 4.1 billion. direct benefit from the purchase of bonds, because it receives a certain percentage of investments in securities. "
Meanwhile, small and medium-sized businesses are actively leaving growth, and people are left without work.
Advertising masterpieces: private law is guaranteed jobs and confidence in the future - Russia)

C
Chekist_KGB 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
What are you funny after all .... People like you will never be satisfied, because, well, let's say, comrade Putin left, then what? Do you think that something will change specifically for you? Another will come, you will also spit and say that he is bad, etc. In any case, you will remain the same person who will save 1,700 rubles a year for one game. Or do you think that if someone else comes now, your salary will skyrocket? Or will your living conditions change for the better? Not at all. You are from the category of people who sees only the bad, and in no case wants to see the good, you see what you see, but you don’t want to take it into account.
And you, apparently, are hung up with noodles by your friends, because the taxes there are not like ours, and the person calmly gives from 17 to 50% per year, and in the end he does not receive anything at all. I know what I'm talking about, because at one time I had a chance to visit Missouri and Wyoming, and ask completely different people about life and taxes, and not everything there is as rosy as it seems to you. As the saying goes, it's good where we are not, but go there like you, and try to settle in and start working normally .... Nothing but a loader, or, at worst, the seller at McDonald's is not waiting for you. To all, this prospect seems rosy only because they do not see to the very root.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

Chekist_KGB Spoiler
For 3-4 months a lot has changed. For example, there is no light there, the stalls for which there are documents have been demolished, poverty and hunger are consuming them, business is leaving, there are no prospects, and there are fewer jobs. At the moment, there are fewer and fewer quilted jackets, quilted jackets do not complain, they hawala, because they will not go anywhere, they spiked, now they are silent.
(don't take it seriously !!!) There is no need to make an assessment of my brains, usually the warriors did not have enough of them, so they went to use the automatic machine, and not work in the scientific field, for example, few people now want to serve the bandits, there are also fewer such people. ..
Do not forget who you serve, and first of all to ordinary people, not to bandits in the Kremlin, and enough has been said about the so-called terrorist president to hang him. And with blind faith, advice to you - think about where you live, where your children will live, what will be left for them, and rejoice, enjoy while the main expenses are in the military sphere, but leading economists said it will informs about its appearance.
"A few are robbing, dozens are fighting, hundreds are protesting, they are dying out in silence - MILLIONS"
"There is no" state "money, there is only taxpayers' money! - Margaret Thatcher.
Putin's rating:
Spoiler
Spoiler
I heard your opinion, you are mine, everyone stayed with his own, I really don't want to argue anymore, all Putin's support is quilted jackets, it is useless to argue with them, as it is useless to prove until you can take it out of there and realize the reality. Although this can be interpreted differently - sold for a salary, together with honor and conscience, and nothing else.
I will say it again, this is the opinion of only a person who has - "And then you have no brains at all."
Easy service, dear!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

Chekist_KGB
Spoiler These are bandits, in order to start a good life, every bandit must be removed! This will at least prove that they are replaceable, they also believe and create a myth that they are not replaceable. The banditry that seized power must be destroyed! Don't get confused. If left, he will continue to destroy people, essentially us or them. The countries of Europe have gone through this, now an ordinary official is an ordinary person who travels with them on the bus to work and knows his place, remembers what will happen if the people are angry. The worst thing now is to remove from people's awareness that working for food is not normal.
Everyone has heard their own about America, and taxes are pennies there, and part of the amount is returned, I am familiar with the field of engineers and heavy truck drivers, but about the latter you can watch a video on the Internet, they will tell you how much they earn, how they live, and how much taxes they pay.
At the expense of working in America, I was also interested, there is no talk of any work at McDonald's, do not confuse it with Rashka. here at least a tower, at least a secondary education, the job of a seller awaits, it is difficult to find by specialty, but it is possible, and they usually search through friends, otherwise they usually will not get there.
Time will judge who is right.

l
lens_88 11.11.21

Barb15
"And what does this prove?
" sugar daddy "and CAM having created a connection for himself.

“If you don’t have connections, money, sugar daddy (underline the necessary) don’t get up.”
1. Chaotic and unexpected connections are only sexual ones. The rest are developed by the person himself and are not taken from anywhere. This is not a resource of the game, it is useful acquaintances with PEOPLE. What prevents you from meeting the right people YOURSELF? Well, besides laziness?
2. Daddy. See, daddy also had a daddy, and that daddy had another daddy, and that daddy, daddy, had a tribal leader. Do you imagine a picture of the world? Don't you think that at least someone in this line of hereditary aristocrats should have had some money? And even if everything is so, then the leader of the tribe daddy had a big and stupid monkey who wanted to eat him, so he had to take a cudgel and explain to the others that now he is a daddy.

And you leave the tales of working in the north for those who have not hammered a nail in their lives. Nobody will pay anybody extra money.
* Sigh * I repeat - you go to your computer, press your fingers on the buttons "work on a rotational basis in the north" in the search engine, follow the links, Poffit!
From what you have in the closet Forbidden to repeating "Boogeyman no boogie .... Ugh" just a guy does not get the "reality does not change.
I'm here to throw a screen-that is the job list, so that you may no longer deny the obvious?
And the work is not in the north the only way to rise is HONESTLY (there are even more dishonest ones), but only one of many. And all options require one main component - the tension of the buns. What did you want? Even games and even then not all can be passed on "Easy", but here - life.

"The stories about those who worked hard, worked hard and achieved a lot go back to the 90s, and all these biographies are reduced -" was in the right place at the right time, grabbed what is bad. "
The stories about the 90s seem to come down to the fact that all our current rich people are those who were in the right place at the right time. Apparently, according to the narrators, it looked like this - there is such an Abramovich or Mavrodi there .. not the point .. it goes like this ... AND HERE DO NOT FUCK THE BAG FALLS A BAG WITH BABLO !!! The dumbest actions of the government opened up prospects for EVERYONE, someone was able to take advantage of this, someone did not. Those who have not even tried to just like to talk about "that they were just lucky." Yes, they are not just over the heads, they literally walked over the corpses in order to break out into the elite. And you mean they were just "lucky?"

"As for you, you are from a class that grew up - like a service industry around the grabbers and hucksters who sawed through the country."
1. Oh! Transition to personalities! okay!
2. Most of all I was pleased about "Grabber". Even the thought arose that you are one of "these" ... you know ... these are those-about-which-it is not-accepted-to-speak ... Well, those who believe that the state is not an impersonal machine built on blood and grinding people's lives, and such a magical country where everyone should be happy and shit like a rainbow. You are not one of them, I hope? Otherwise, I don’t want to read a boring lecture about the fact that everywhere and at all times, even those when it was possible to step on the fresh Brontosaurus shit, only those who were ready to sacrifice on the bloody altar of success survived, did well. And not only in our "harsh" days and in our "corrupt, from which it is necessary to flee" the Country.

"they undeservedly use what we rightfully have"
No, dude. Just because of such a developed piracy in Russia, many developers ignore the Russian communities, and also completely ignore the Russian Federation when the question comes in which countries will be localized. And for dessert in a country in which piracy is so developed, its own worthy game industry will never develop, so we will consider the Polish Witcher and the Ukrainian Stalker "kind of like ours", because we have nothing to brag about ourselves.

"just another way to squeeze out a little more money from the already poor population
." Don't cry - it's funny, and it looks pathetic.

And what pisses you guys off the most is what is taken away from us "by right"
O_o
You at least share where you got such a conclusion, I was already interested. If I thought that it was good to take money from everyone, because someone should pay for the labor resources of the developers and a couple of whores with a bag of cocaine on top as a reward, but it would be wrong for me, because I am "special", then I would just pirate ... It's kind of logic ....

VOVAN WOLF
Dude, I was laughing. You're either a shitty troll or a fool. Happiness to you =)
p / s and by the way - my friend Barb15 and I are discussing the problem of piracy in Russia, which is appropriate in the forum thread about Denuvo. But you are kindling a political doctor, which is offtopic. Kysh-kysh-kysh.

C
Chekist_KGB 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Oh, and I would like to see how you will get a job in America in your specialty, oh, how curious I am. The people must always be kept in check, because if this is not done, rallies, protests, and all that rest begin, when people at home have nothing to do. You live in the country that you create yourself by your own actions and work, although you will now again speak to me for snickering officials. What do you want? The return of Stalin's times? Frankly, I would also like their return, but it’s not for me to tell you that this will not happen. Even if it happens, you still won't like something, you will always find something to find fault with. The same games "from behind the hill" you are not like 1700, you generally cannot see them in your eyes.
But as for selling out, it’s in vain, because my life suits me completely, Vladimir Vladimirovich didn’t do anything bad to me, only good, the same is true for 99% of my friends and relatives.
PS Under Gorbachev, you apparently lived well, then you did not complain about life, apparently, well, of course, "a thief and a murderer is a must-have."

A
Amphetamine9999 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
You are either stupid or really STUPID!
1 - Many acquaintances and living on your own are different things
2 - Putinism is not about me - I don't participate in it
3 - There was no talk about North Korea at all and I don't care what the orders are
4 - Topics related to purchases? Don't you understand an economist? And in general, where is the logic of your judgments? Think for yourself - if a country makes a purchase for such an amount, then it is profitable, otherwise these purchases would simply not have happened! And you can be sure - they don't care what will happen in America tomorrow
5 - I am generally shocked by you - Because of America and Europe in Russia and the CIS countries, there is a crazy crisis, America is feeding with all its might to bring Russia to its knees because it is afraid and it does not care how many people and countries will suffer, and Europe helped , but that's just to the detriment of themselves, they already want to lift all the sanctions because they themselves are terrified and their people too, the same Americans already want to be divided like Ukraine (the State of Alaska is number 1 on this list, and for the same reasons that you are here furiously speak out on the situation in our country !!!)
and you're here rapinaeshsya about how there is good and bad here
Call in this case worthy of a presidential candidate, the person that you see the leader and the one who can really put things in order

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

Amphetamine9999
Spoiler "You are either stupid or really STUPID!" - there is no need to make an assessment of my mental abilities.
"In this case, name a worthy presidential candidate, a person whom you see as a leader and someone who can really put things in order" - Please: 1) Navalny - 25.6% 2) another poll - Vyacheslav Maltsev - 34.6%. (google) 3) A very good option - Dmitry Potapenko, this is the most serious man!
"Putinism is not about me - I do not participate in it" - you live with him, which means you participate!
"North Korea was out of the question" - the country is turning into a pariah, with its dictator at the head, isolated from everyone else.
“they don’t care what will happen in America tomorrow” - they don’t care, because their seven and their children live there, it’s not a secret. many of our oligarchs live there, or at least have property. the same Seagull - googled.
"Because of America and Europe, Russia and the CIS countries have a crazy crisis" - the sanctions will not be lifted, they practically do not suffer from them, and the crisis is felt there weakly, since the country has money capital, production, and a high standard of living for its citizens.
"America feeds with all its might to bring Russia to its knees" - that says it all, a typical VATNIK! Congratulations on your title. the state wants you to think so, to pay less attention to them, and shout more - obama schmuck.
The sanctions were introduced not against the Russian people, but against the bandits in the Kremlin, do not forget about that.

A
Amphetamine9999 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Hmm, you're really sick guy
What kind of googling is there - none of these people earned anything honestly, no matter how they positioned themselves there (that is, I mean they earned exactly in the ways and ways that you describe here)
I repeat once again - me not interested in what is happening in North Korea
participate it directly effects not exist when it comes to
not worry - there is really bad and their children move
as for the title - I would have looked like you in my face said it
Yes, that's just for some reason then their industries have nowhere to sell their goods and capital has dropped sharply due to the prices of Russian gas
And if they did not suffer from the sanctions, then they would not discuss their cancellation
And if it had not been for Putin (again, I am not justifying him), our country would have been scattered since the departure of Yeltsin
And besides, you did not answer a number of my questions related to your personal actions and stay in this country - I repeat again - I PERSONALLY YOU ASKED THESE QUESTIONS!

b
bazilews 11.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Amphetamine9999
Mark1302 Is
there a forum about the game or about politics ???

A
Amphetamine9999 11.11.21

bazilews
Here sits one smart guy who is trying to impose the fact that only in Russia is a bad government that does not allow "honest citizens" to govern the country correctly
And also about what a wonderful life in America and Europe

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.11.21

Amphetamine9999
Yes, yes, you are sure you say, Hey Europeans, in their decaying Europe, Pindos, everything is in radioactive ash, Ukrainians are pagan, Putin is pamagi. Good luck, quilted jacket. It's better not to deal with such people.

P
Podvipodvertov 11.11.21

I will not interfere with your conversation here, I will just add on my own. I have worked in a lot of places, I know a huge number of people with whom I do not lose touch, I live in a big city, I myself come from the village in which I lived most of my life, there are other villages and towns next to these villages. I was not only in my area, there are acquaintances, friends, relatives from different cities, villages and regions. I do not lose touch with any of these people. These people have families, children, elderly parents, in general, I have a lot of friends. And believe me, for all this mass of people, even 1,500 rubles is really a lot of money, this is a significant amount for which some manage to survive for half a month.
How many of them have children who wear clothes and shoes for their parents, who cannot even come to school sometimes, because parents are still far from salary and simply have nothing to wear on their feet, this is true, and this is Russia of the 21st century. And how many decent, hard-working, kind, good people late at night just collect bottles and color. I myself did not believe it until I personally found out, and even now I am ashamed that I asked this question directly. How many lenders, mortgage holders who work almost day and night, sometimes seven days a week, and have to pay 30,000-35,000 rubles every month for 27 years for an apartment, these are young people, some are not even 25 yet, they are in the prime of their strength, and sincere and physical, but are forced to ruin all their best years in this legalized slavery.
And how they live in the villages, people receive 4000-5000 thousand rubles, fortunately there is a vegetable garden, only at the expense of it they survive. And these are all my acquaintances, friends, relatives, close and distant, acquaintances of friends and girlfriends, their parents and others, a huge number of them, and among all this mass of people there is not a single rich and successful person. And believe me, if all these people were born and lived in the USA or Europe, then with the same expenditure of their energy they would live much better and in prosperity. I do not argue that they would not be millionaires and would not bathe in luxury, but they certainly would not be threatened with such a miserable existence.
And none of these people support Putin, none. And the most interesting thing is that two years ago, when a conversation with one of them came to the attention of the president, some of them supported and justified him. Now, in a conversation with the same people on the same topic, they just sigh sadly, keep silent, and then quietly say: "Well, what can we do, we'll live on, we'll see."
Putin is supported only by those who are well settled, who have everything they need for life. While their ass is warm, they are ready to lift it up to hoarseness, closing their eyes to everyone else, these people are selfish, they have their own family, their children, parents and they do not care about everyone who is not in the circle of their relatives, even if they are all will die out.

l
lens_88 11.11.21

People, finish the political doctor. I already regret that we began to sort out the points about piracy - all this rolled away to the eternal bad / good Putin + bad / good America.

_
_NS_ 11.11.21

Firstly. It’s no longer a matter of politics or even America, it’s a matter of living standards. And each one is different. Someone can afford at least ten (at least one hundred) licensed games a year, happy for such people. And someone makes ends meet with this money. And why should such people be tried for piracy? Secondly. Why don't developers release demos of their games? What if the person has played and he doesn't like it? Does he have to buy the game because of the videos on "Youtube"? Here many will say: "So after all in" Steam "money is returned?" And that everyone is now on "Steam", and if I use other platforms (or do not use at all), for example, "GOG" or "Origin"? Do not misunderstand me. I'm not in favor of piracy, but I'm glad it exists. I am glad that a person, due to some restrictions, who could not buy a licensed game, can play it and evaluate its quality. I also have great respect for people who "break" games and make them available to everyone. Who needs to buy the game. And if someone thinks that developers will become poorer from piracy, they are mistaken. Is the same "Ubisoft" or, for example, "Rockstar Games" for all the years that there has been piracy went bankrupt? As you can see, no. Moreover, "Denuvo" itself consumes resources, i.e. the protection itself is not yet optimized. For example, what I found on foreign forums regarding "Denuvo" (by the way, this is only the smallest part of the proofs). For example, SLI technology. Technically, it can be screwed onto any modern engine. But look at "Batman: Arkham Knight" what have we got here with the SLI technology? Problems. Now let's take the recently released "Just Cause 3" and what about it? Also problems. And what do these two games have in common - right, "Denuvo"! And the developers of "Just Cause 3" say that there will be no support for SLI, but what about the claims of "Nvidia" that this SLI mode can be screwed to any engine. Though these claims do not come solely from Nvidia. And yes. "Denuvo" eats not only RAM, CPU and hard disk resources, but also video memory. Therefore, in turn, the developers of "Dragon Age: Inquisition" abandoned a piece of protection code, just the one that is responsible for the consumption of video memory resources. For using the full version of "Denuvo" and "Frostbite Engine 3" the requirements for the game would have increased immeasurably if not optimized. Now look at how "Lords of the Fallen" works, the one that is hacked by "CPY" and where "Denuvo" is actually removed compared to the license, of course better. By the way, I advise you to check this out to holders of the "Lords of the Fallen" license and medium computers. I will tell you the result to your face. Yes, the owners of top-end cars may not experience problems with "Denuvo" (although this is not a fact, confirmation of this is "Batman: Arkham Knight"). But then what should owners of medium-sized PCs do? So before you put a defense, you need to optimize it. Although I repeat, I can be wrong and it's not about "Denuvo". But this is all purely my opinion. Forgive me if someone has offended or hurt something. the one that hacked "CPY" and where actually "Denuvo" is removed compared to the license is certainly better. By the way, I advise you to check this out to holders of the "Lords of the Fallen" license and medium computers. I will tell you the result to your face. Yes, the owners of top-end cars may not experience problems with "Denuvo" (although this is not a fact, confirmation of this is "Batman: Arkham Knight"). But then what should owners of medium-sized PCs do? So before you put a defense, you need to optimize it. Although I repeat, I can be wrong and it's not about "Denuvo". But this is all purely my opinion. Forgive me if someone has offended or hurt something. the one that hacked "CPY" and where actually "Denuvo" is removed compared to the license is certainly better. By the way, I advise you to check this out to holders of the "Lords of the Fallen" license and medium computers. I will tell you the result to your face. Yes, the owners of top-end cars may not experience problems with "Denuvo" (although this is not a fact, confirmation of this is "Batman: Arkham Knight"). But then what should owners of medium-sized PCs do? So before you put a defense, you need to optimize it. Although I repeat, I can be wrong and it's not about "Denuvo". But this is all purely my opinion. Forgive me if someone has offended or hurt something. and medium computers. I will tell you the result to your face. Yes, the owners of top-end cars may not experience problems with "Denuvo" (although this is not a fact, confirmation of this is "Batman: Arkham Knight"). But then what should owners of medium-sized PCs do? So before you put a defense, you need to optimize it. Although I repeat, I can be wrong and it's not about "Denuvo". But this is all purely my opinion. Forgive me if someone has offended or hurt something. and medium computers. I will tell you the result to your face. Yes, the owners of top-end cars may not experience problems with "Denuvo" (although this is not a fact, confirmation of this is "Batman: Arkham Knight"). But then what should owners of medium-sized PCs do? So before you put a defense, you need to optimize it. Although I repeat, I can be wrong and it's not about "Denuvo". But this is all purely my opinion. Forgive me if someone has offended or hurt something. But this is all purely my opinion. Forgive me if someone has offended or hurt something. But this is all purely my opinion. Forgive me if someone has offended or hurt something.

b
bazilews 11.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Yes, this is the bitter truth of life in Russia, unfortunately ...

b
bazilews 11.11.21

I believe that the developers are mistaken, thinking that using Denuvo will increase the sales of their games. If the game is good, for example The Witcher 3, then it sells well even without protection and wins in various game nominations !!!

A
Andrey play 11.11.21

I support those who do not put denuvo protection for anything, why put it, who wants to support developers for work, supports in steam and so on. and whoever wants to say from the torrent can thank the work this game, I consider a masterpiece and uiisoft well done who wants to install the game from the torrent without buying and then say that it does not start and so on buy a license or a top-end computer figure it out for yourself I think that they will not put steam anyway close another the company will take away will not deliver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!