3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21 11:27 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Tom Clancy's HAWX)

The game has already been released on PC. We are writing our impressions of the game.
200 Comments
Sort by:
d
dik2035 11.11.21

People, this is for everyone, so if you choose the second mode (left control), then the side view of the plane, it's kind of stupid after all; Do you think this can be fixed?

A
Antimad 11.11.21

This type ("stupidity"), as for me, is one of the main features in the game. This is a projection from the side to the target, through the plane. If there is no goal, then just from the side. Playing with such a view as for me, it is easier to navigate in space and, moreover, you can admire the turns that your airplane writes out)

d
dik2035 11.11.21

When there is a goal, the view suits me, but, in my opinion, when there is no goal, they should have made at least a rotating camera ..

m
mister611 11.11.21

Are the locations from Google Earth taken? Only some houses are in 3D, and the rest are flat - I think so too, but because of this the game does not lose much, the main feature - the atmosphere of air combat and attacks on ground - is well done. The environment is already drawn normally, if all the objects on the ground were more detailed, I think, according to the requirements of the game, with its own spaces, it would have grown a lot. Although, of course, if the houses really collapsed during the explosion, it would be cool. Rather, the 20th, I will only take litsuhu, I can imagine a multiplayer!

L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21

Another 10 days and let's play, I can't wait for the release)

... THEKILLER. 11.11.21

people the game appeared on trackers! who downloaded, unsubscribe! I myself would have downloaded only the speed is small!

m
mister611 11.11.21

Precisely appeared, while without Russian localization, I'm downloading (6.1GB installation). Install - unsubscribe. Unexpectedly, I did not expect until the 20th.

s
sgter 11.11.21

I'm already flying !!!!! Igruha is POWERFUL !!!! Just piss with boiling water)))))))))

m
mister611 11.11.21

sgter - What about multiplayer?

s
sgter 11.11.21

mister611 multiplayer zashib !!!!!!!! But while I go alone - practice !!! In general, my assessment of expectations is 9.5 / 10 !!!

s
supgAm 11.11.21

I will wait for the office. release ...

b
bOzzar 11.11.21

sgter
wondering how you could check out the multiplayer, if there need a key and register on the site yubikov? + because there are cooperative transmission mode, Well you're one trenerueshsya ?;)
good game, but no more, to a level Ace Kombat her as the moon.
and again the stupid pathos that accompanies ALL games with the "Tom Clancy"
slap ... smiled mission in which you need to cover the incompetent Mitchell (yes, the same one), who leads his incompetent Gost recon and at the sight of the slightest danger yells and asks you figure out.
if you played the last Ace combats, you can safely pass Hawk
7/10

S
Simon007 11.11.21

What are you chasing, where did you get the game from?

b
bOzzar 11.11.21

since yesterday on torrents lying around;)

m
mister611 11.11.21

Yes, super igruha, but for multi you will have to take a license.

i
iBot 11.11.21

Cool game, I will take a license

m
mister611 11.11.21

To run the game under Dx10 - run from the executable HAWX_dx10 (in the folder with the game installed), by the way there is support for Dx10.1 (who has ATI). The difference under Dx10 (10.1) from Dx9, in my opinion, is in the improved feeling of sunlight, glare, lighting in general and atmospheric phenomena - in general, it became a little prettier.

I can't damn well break away from the game (though I just can't save the oil refinery, I constantly don't have time to strangle one bombandier, I tried it on the MiG-25, and I'll sit down on the Su-shku and ask the bastards :-)).

F
Faster 11.11.21

Poigral okolko chasa, polojitelnie vpechatleniya! to chego ojidal, pravda fizika povedeniya samoleta ne ochen ponravilas, no eto erunda! odnaznachno igrat v takie igri nujno ne na klawe :) eshe ne ponyal kak golosovie komandi rabotayut, pol chasa krichal v microfone, tak ne chego i ne vishlo :) u menya licenziya France.

s
stelax 11.11.21

normally done, so that everything on the ground still looks more natural, it would be wonderful at all, we need a rusik anyway, I played a Russian demo, good voice acting

... THEKILLER. 11.11.21

Igruha super downloaded all the same! I liked playing! Hurray and no need to wait for the 27th!