3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21 11:27 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Tom Clancy's HAWX)

The game has already been released on PC. We are writing our impressions of the game.
200 Comments
Sort by:
s
supgAm 11.11.21

well, April is just around the corner. and the release, I think, will be at the beginning of the month. that is, very soon)

P
ParheliaTV 11.11.21

Good game! Complete flight! I love arcade flying games! Everything is on top .. the graphics are just strange, some kind of gray ... somewhere 7.5! Overall, I rate it at 8.5! Moreover, the game strongly resembles the old Ace Combat Electrosphere, mnu even has a screen ... compare: D (control is absolutely identical), the same radar interface, ammunition ... and a lot of other things ...

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

A
ALTAIRAP 11.11.21

Cool flying

_
_Don_ 11.11.21

I'm going to buy. I have never played a similar genre before.

M
Mastir 11.11.21

People tell me pliz, OCH is necessary, I am suffering for a long time, how in training somewhere on 4 missions to use technical drift to destroy the training aircraft ??? answer pliz

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

DE-ATH
Reminded, to go nuts, I played Ace Combat on PS1 myself, what kind of part is it, like 4? There, by the way, the plot was quite twisted and cool.
I agree with almost 1v1 control, although HAWX is more action-oriented, and Ace Combat felt some kind of special spirit, which we waxed the game and painted.
By the way, Drying Berkut was one of my favorite planes, finally got it through, RESPECT to you ...
One minus was in Ace Combat, there was no view from the cockpit, you can use HAWX, it really touches me.
A cool igruha, it has passed a little so far, but the spirit of Tom Clancy's games gives off: a harsh military reality ... the whole world is against the United States, we carry
democracy with fire and sword!

Z
Zit08 [Maximum Loneliness 11.11.21

mlyn, why is the game really monotonous? I want to buy and it's a pity for babo, answer pzhl

H
HIMERaX2 11.11.21

Zit, download the demo, try it)

S
Sanek751 11.11.21

Yes, the game is cool. Right now, I just drive into it.

F
FlyLis 11.11.21

Throw off the saves for 30 lvl, Windows reinstalled lost theirs, go to the new scrap. thank you in advance!

R
R-JAY 11.11.21

and soditsya on the runway is possible ?????

F
FlyLis 11.11.21

No game is devoid of takeoff and landing, it would not be bad.

_
_Don_ 11.11.21

It would spoil the game.

P
ParheliaTV 11.11.21

Daemon Artist Part of Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere! You also forgot to mention the sound track;) this is generally a masterpiece! Also, by the way, I played on the first block! A unique game of a kind was ... :) Hawx inspired .. so I remembered ... I still have on the emule ... from there actually is a screen! yeees. golden eagle is of course power! Reverse wing geometry ... extra maneuverability! variable thrust engines .. Makes it ... almost the best fighter in the world (terminator)!

k
kazanuk 11.11.21

An interesting game, I also liked it, lvl 18. What's the last ???

F
FlyLis 11.11.21

kazanuk last 40 lvl

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

DE-ATH
Exactly, 3. As for the soundtrack, I forgot to mention, really a masterpiece.

Karoch passed the game, so will be my summary:
The game is actually very pleased, on the PC's lack of flight arcades HAWX stands out. Now for the pros and cons;
+ Graf, monotonously beautiful, when I flew in the rain I experienced a mini-orgasm, the model airplanes are amazing, the environment from a distance is
very believable, it's not super close, but I'm not complaining. The effects of explosions in my opinion are not very good, too much fire, smoke is not
enough, but the flight of missiles, the trail of the engine are at a height.
+ Physics is very decent for an arcade, I liked it, various pique and other aerial stunts look beautiful.
+ The controls are intuitive, you get used to it very quickly, after 2-3 missions I already flew well.
+ Sounds - everything is as it should be, nothing more. Music is the standard of Tom Clancy's games, but the tracks are pleasant nonetheless.
+ The plot, no matter what, but it is, madly banal, again in the spirit of Tom Clancy's games, but does not float.
+ A huge selection of aircraft of various models and modifications, a choice of painting (few, but there).
+ Choice of weapons, everything is useful and usable.
+ Teammates are quite helpful, and sometimes very helpful.
+ The view from the cockpit, this is very important to me.

- Wild arcadeness, after a couple of hours of playing, it feels like the developers were making a game for armless downs.
Controls simplified into rags and a mountain of stabilizers do not allow you to fall / break even if you really want to.
- You cannot crash into flying objects (helicopters, airplanes, etc.) you fly through,
they could do it, sometimes annoying.
- Why did you create the Assistance On / Off mode for fans of toy airplanes? Moreover, in Off mode the
plane can be put in a spin and in it more autonomous control, and in On mode there is a speed regulator, which
does not allow to lower it to def. level, and artificially rising is not clear why ...
- Why did the Traction System? This is used by the current in one mission where you need to fly along the corridor so that the
air defense is not shot down, but the systems; Intercepting the Enemy, Striking a Ground Target and Avoiding the Rocket
(am I stupid? I don't know how to do this without an idiotic system?) But plus that you can not use it, as I did.
- Why are there no takeoff and landing missions? This is where the Traction System would be fully applied. Also
it is a pity that there are no missions with refueling in the air (all this was back in Ace Combat 3).
- Too much action, and very limited flight space (in the same Ace Combat 3 there was unlimited
space + to the best of the action and there was time to fly, enjoy the beauty).
- Several missions are simply insolently ripped off from the same Ace Combat 3, the most striking ones are the Protection of the shuttle,
and the last mission is flying along the canyon. Well, by the way, I forgive this ...
- The campaign is too short, I played Ace Combat 3 for a whole month, but I passed this game in a week.
- There are no modes other than Free Flight, they did at least something like Terrorist Hunt, so as not to fly, it's boring.
- It is a pity that there is no catapult, but this is a very personal opinion ...

In general, the game is really cool, you say, "if so like Ace Combat - go and play, and not about HAWX p..zdi",
but compare, because one genre, besides Ace Combat 3 is old, but about the new one, they say that HAWX
is a complete slag in comparison with it, I don't know, I haven't played, but HAWX is a very worthy game today, besides,
it is very important, the game is only came out, I think there will be patches, add-ons, the game will be finalized, and maybe a
funky flying arcade will turn out , the makings are very good, and inspire optimism. Let's wait, but for now you can
run HAWX on a new one ...

PS I did not write about the network card, tk. I have not tried it, I will try to accomplish my goal.

D
Doctor Bit 11.11.21

In my opinion, the game is very good, provided that the dumb help system is disabled. So I immediately knocked it down, it seems even by accident, and now I'm not worried))) It was especially nice at the very first level to immediately fly to the city and maneuver between the buildings))) Of course, the developers could not do something much better than Ace Combat, but this game has a right to exist

s
supgAm 11.11.21

I don't know, I just really liked this system from the beginning ... then I got used to playing without it

A
Archilles 11.11.21

I don't know, but everyone liked the game, both me and my friends, you can play it for those people who may like games about airplanes, but it's difficult for them to learn how to play the simulator because without a joystick and without knowing all the keys and their combinations, this is a difficult task , when there is little time in life for games, but here everything is just pure pleasure from the fact that you can shoot missiles at targets accompanying her, I like it very well. The game lacks more colorful explosions with the wreckage of destroyed equipment, and to avoid flying airplanes and helicopters ..........
Bullet game!