3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21 11:27 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Tom Clancy's HAWX)

The game has already been released on PC. We are writing our impressions of the game.
200 Comments
Sort by:
a
andre12q 11.11.21

GAME COOL PAVDO IDEA IS NOT NEW YOU CAN SAY ICE COMBAT 7 :)))

A
Anatoly AV 11.11.21

who played on LAN ??? how to run ???

a
andre12q 11.11.21

ON THE INTERNET TWO VERSIONS FULL AND TRIMMED AT ME TRIMMED WHERE WOULD I TAKE THE MISSING FILES SEPARATELY HELP IF WHO CAN?

3aiac 11.11.21

The game is ok, I liked it, Tom Clancy really d @ vnyuk all his Russia is bad :) ... I haven't played airplanes for a long time ...

C
CTyKOB 11.11.21

Is the license out or not?

I
IIIAVIII 11.11.21

In the demo, the joystick had a dead zone - half a handle stroke.
Has this been fixed in the full version? Or maybe they added sensitivity and dead zone controls?

L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21

The license came out like a few days ago. Who does not know. You can download it anywhere on any tracker.

b
bOzzar 11.11.21

3aiac
games with "Tom Clancy" spanking have no relation to Clancy himself for a long time, he sold the rights to his name in games;)

3aiac 11.11.21

bOzzar I know, but this does not give him love for Russia =)))

s
supgAm 11.11.21

I'm confused a bit: in Russia, when is the official release?

S
SHADOWua 11.11.21

Iruha is really super! I played all the parts on Sonya in Ace Combat, so there are missions that were written off from there, I especially liked the number of aircraft !! Voosche pieces probably 50 !!!

m
monkey 11.11.21

People! Help, if it's not difficult! When I try to start the game a second time after installation, this message comes out saved dump file to O Games2 Tom Clansy's HAWX HAWKexe.dmp, only reinstallation helps to start the game ((Don't know what to do?

1HancocK1 11.11.21

I have the same garbage when you run on 10 directives.

N
NosoG 11.11.21

I couldn't appreciate)) blue screen)) it just infuriates ... everywhere already ... contra, TF, L4D, Crysis, CoD WaW, and now it's still here) I hope the game is good
PS who will help solve this problem WITHOUT reinstalling Windows, write in PM, please)

L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21

I liked the game. Game for the fan of this genre. The graphics are not very bad, I would rate it at 7 on the destibal. Physics, destructibility is honestly bad. When the plane hits, the wreckage will go somewhere, similar to other objects (tanks, helicopters, etc.). At the expense of the destructibility of the environment, it also does not exist as such, you shoot at the building with a rocket, only an explosion, but there is no effect. Aircraft are American only. Therefore, in general, the game is not bad enough, in general I would rate the game by 7 points. This is my personal opinion on the game.

f
fomenich666 11.11.21

Tom Clancy's HAWX just passed Before this project, I haven't played anything like that. Thanks to this I got a SEA of pleasure and a LOT of new sensations. Everything was done awesomely beautiful, spectacularly and dynamically. It takes place in one breath, it's difficult to break away. Gorgeous missions (I thought they would be monotonous, but fortunately I was wrong), gorgeous sound, gorgeous picture. Shorter !!! 10 POINTS !!! Maybe because I have nothing to compare with. In general, I remained VERY davolny. Whoever did not play, he LOTS VERY MUCH !!!

H
HeavenSky 11.11.21

Lifestream - when did SU, MiGs, Saab-39, Rafale, Eurofighter Typhoon, Jaguar, Mirage become American aircraft? I agree with the rest, +1. Also, this game runs on fairly unpretentious configurations, for example a 1.7 GHz sempron, built-in video ati x1200 and less than 1GB of RAM.

H
HIMERaX2 11.11.21

Yes. everything is gorgeous, except for the control (horror ((

s
supgAm 11.11.21

about the control ... under the joystick sharpened.

W
Wivern 11.11.21

Yes, the game is great! A sea of ​​positive :)
Now we have to wait for April when the Russian version will be released :)