3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21 11:27 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Tom Clancy's HAWX)

The game has already been released on PC. We are writing our impressions of the game.
200 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister611 11.11.21

bOzzar - about the primer rather rudely and I kind of didn't answer you, but shared my opinion, why twitch?

X
Xennym 11.11.21

I liked this game !!!

zs nothing more to say))

s
supgAm 11.11.21

Has MaximumGame been through a lot already?

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

... but it's hard for them to learn how to play the simulator because without a joystick and without knowing all the keys and their combinations ...
Yes, to hell with him with a joystick, there memory is needed like a chess player so that all the functions can be remembered by heart, finally you
had to be a pilot ... PPTs.
Here some write like: arcade is childish bullshit, tries to play it, etc. I will then describe the classic sim:
IL - finally, not mine, I don't rush to fly on WWII clamshells, but I played decently in Lock On, firstly I learned to
take off for a long time, I can’t say anything about landing, but I finally managed to get a medal for showing endurance; ), in flight something was constantly
breaking, the most reliable weapon was a machine gun, tk. it didn’t have to aim for half an hour like missiles to hit the enemy
fire, and there were usually no more than two missiles, realism, I do not argue, but it was dull to do this, it was necessary to
fly in a straight line without any dive, otherwise the engine would fly, or the flap would come off, and everything was kapets ...
You will fly, knock some down, and everything will fly back for another hour ... Just super!
I don’t know it’s better for me to play arcades, otherwise the buzz is 0 and in the red, and I need a lot of time ...

A
Archilles 11.11.21

Daemon Artist well done, poured out as if to the soul, 8) LAN is all clear, the taste and color of the terminator is not! THIS Game is class! You can start playing it almost immediately, of course, after playing this game, I immediately became interested in simulators, and suddenly everything is steeper and more exciting, but all the performance is disappointed goes to the simulation, 20% of the iron resources remain on the schedule, he put the lock and almost It’s not 50 from a curl according to the schedule, I didn’t notice, It’s freezing everything is so difficult, you need to learn the flow in order to fly then 30 minutes to the mission to shoot once as you said down and fly back. This is definitely not for me. there is no time and it does not rush such a disposition ...

1HancocK1 11.11.21

That has already gone through the whole process, literally in 2 days.

T
Tony_Redgrave 11.11.21

some in two days, who has not passed yet, I passed the third time four days ago (on all difficulties), the best airplane is like me - f22 raptor and x20 raptor, of

course, on the pc there was nothing like that for a long time, but as for me the ace battalion 2 and that's better, and the last mission (in hawx) was copied from there (there she is somewhere in the middle of the game)

and at the expense of ace battalion 3, the game is cool, but I liked that there are narrow-eyed everywhere, if at least they spoke English

K
Kataklizzm 11.11.21

And how to get through the 15th mission ?? there it is necessary to turn off the generators (15 pieces in 3 zones ??) ???

T
Tony_Redgrave 11.11.21

Kataklizzm
there are, after all, three zones, usually if you fly into them, the countdown starts, and if you don't fly away from there, you die,
but there you can fly under three zones from below, that is, they do not touch the ground. this is the whole secret of the mission, you just need to be able to fly at low altitude.
for those who find it difficult I advise you to take a joystick from friends, if you don't have your own

who needs hints, please contact

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

Archilles
+1

greshnik369
but as for me, ace battalion 2 is better, and the last mission (in hawx) was
copied from there (there she is somewhere in the middle of the game) and on account of ace battalion 3
You seem to be confusing 2 with 3 Combat, at 3 there was one in the middle, there on Stealth
it was necessary to fly along the canyon (although maybe at 2 this was xs I don’t remember).
And as for the narrow-eyed ones, they were chatting with me in English ...

Voshchem cool igruha HAWX, fun to play, I already want an addon!

F
FlyLis 11.11.21

Kataklizzm
Fly below the red zone and destroy the generators

T
Tony_Redgrave 11.11.21

Daemon Artist
no-no, second. I still have it, on the disk, from time to time I fly on the emule. but the mission is exactly in the second, I guarantee that, since the third did not go through to the end

1HancocK1 11.11.21

Kataklizzm. Do as FlyLis said and try to turn the keel (Q and E) whenever possible.

K
Kataklizzm 11.11.21

ATP guys))) I
did it myself ... I'm sorry there are few missions, and
that's it, the interest has disappeared

A
Archilles 11.11.21

I don't have a prop, I replay missions, just for the pleasure of knocking down targets, and even specifically letting planes (enemies) sit on their tail, so that they shoot rockets at me, so that in the mode when you press ctrl it is nice to dodge them 8)

d
damart 11.11.21

it is generally valid to play on the grid, that the campaign is that DM, people compared to bots, even those who did not play in flight sims are unrealistically cool), it is hard to shoot down a person)) and when he sits down on the tail he releases everything that is produced, and then grinds with a machine gun until the missiles have flown , generally very fun))

Y
Yabed_nick 11.11.21

I really liked this game, although I have not played any games of this genre yet! The action doesn't stop for a minute. I recommend to everyone.
PS No one has a key to pogamat on an Internet? Can you give a link where it is?

D
D.Artist 11.11.21

damart
EXACTLY !!!
I'm online in Versus gamble (does not insert into the mission), SUCH A RELEASE IS YOURS !!!
By the way, I am always the first (for now), I got a lot of experience, and after Versus I cut in any mission on the last difficulty, finally PPC, they can't even aim at me properly,
but I tear everyone nah, I ADVISE ALL TO THE NETWORK, the skill raises to heaven !! !

Yabed_nick '
http://www.garena.com/
There is in Russian, register and get high, no key is needed!

1HancocK1 11.11.21

Kataklizzm. Yes, I lost interest too.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21

But I don't, I sometimes play co-op with a friend. At first, it somehow did not seem very good, and then it flooded. Tom Clancy's quite successful game turned out, for this genre it is a great rarity. But the biggest drawback in the game is destructibility, such an important thing. Couldn't Ubisoft work out the physics well in the game.