3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LifeStream [Has left from 11.11.21 11:27 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Tom Clancy's HAWX)

The game has already been released on PC. We are writing our impressions of the game.
200 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarForce94 11.11.21

played the demo - it's just super,
now I'm waiting for the full version and of course the face :)

R
RyderMan39 11.11.21

pliz people discard me the exe file to run under directX 10 (I don't have it - repack)

G
Godfather-den 11.11.21

I don’t have such a file on Xp, although it seems like it should be, but it just doesn’t start (Lost Planet, etc.) the 6.10 GB image

S
SAWYK 11.11.21

great hairpin)))

b
bOzzar 11.11.21

"the control is excellent, although it gives off a little arcade"
lol! what does it mean "gives off an arcade?" )))) I
wonder when Tom Clancy's games will stop making crazy missions. Each game has levels that are, to put it mildly, idiotic ...

m
mister611 11.11.21

I don’t know better than flying!

T
Tonny boy19 11.11.21

Yes, the game is very good, the graphics and the sound are super! When I started playing it I remembered how the first
gamal on Sonya was in the carriage simulators, nastalgia !!

b
beono 11.11.21

Maybe someone has a key for playing on an Internet, I really want to check it out ... HELP OUT !!!

v
v1nx 11.11.21

Maybe someone has a key for playing on an Internet, I really want to check it out ... HELP OUT !!!

The incentive has a key for 49.99 purchase and check it out.

b
bOzzar 11.11.21

rockefeller
control does not change from complexity.
this is exactly 100% arcade.
try to play some thread il2 or lock it and that, compare control, behavior in the air, etc. + mego ammunition xD

m
mister611 11.11.21

In my opinion, even if it is an x100 arcade, and not a simulator - the game does not lose from this, but only wins. You feel like a really real pilot in battle, easily performing breathtaking turns and stunts to carry out missions that are far from crazy (according to bOzzar), but interesting and rather difficult (in part). It is not worth comparing HAWX with IL2 - different games in content, IL is really a 100% simulator for an amateur, in order to perform some kind of maneuver, you need to perform a couple of dozen manipulations, there is no time for missions and surrounding beauty - the brain explodes only from control, maybe someone and to my liking, but to my taste HAWX is number 1 in all respects.

s
stelax 11.11.21

the genre of the game is arcade, I do not like simulations

A
ALEX SS 11.11.21

And I really liked it - almost all at once (19 missions in it), especially accurate and easy control, the graph is just wonderful and optimized too well. But kaneshna igrulya resembles AceCombat, especially in missions and briefings, but there was non-linearity and more hardcore tasks + takeoffs, landings and refueling - I liked it very much.

b
bOzzar 11.11.21

rockefeller
no simulators with arcade elements.
I repeat once again, the game has arcade control, arcade missions, in which there is no takeoff and landing, arcade battles, and it's stupid to argue with that.
This is an arcade game, a good arcade game.

mister611
I wrote somewhere that the game is bad because it is an arcade? urgently go to the store for a primer and learn to read!
missions are the dumbest, for example with an oil platform. is not idiocy to send ground equipment into battle without air cover after they are killed, send aviation without cover from the ground, and then send bombers without cover at all? oh, yes, not stupid. but about missions in which the guest recon is running, I better keep silent ... + pathos. "I will not forget this, pilot. You saved our lives" yes, yes, yes, I also will not forget how you cut circles among the tanks and squeaked "help!" ..

S
Shinobu 11.11.21

The game is complete shit. * delete *

M
MoHcTpitsky 11.11.21

although arcade through and through, but fun. I just enjoyed the perfume, isn't that the most important thing!)))

d
dronu 11.11.21

how to play it on the network? I created a game and my friend can't see it. what to do?

A
Anatoly AV 11.11.21

the same garbage, how to play on the network ??? need a lan game ??

a
andre12q 11.11.21

GIVE THE KEY TO KTONIT PLEASE ON THE NETWORK FACT I DO NOT PLAY ???

S
StarForce94 11.11.21

Shinobu
You are a complete shit, don't like it, don't play!