3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameManiac 2 11.11.21 11:31 pm

The most beautiful moments in the game (Mass Effect 2)

flight through the repeater OMEGA 4
172 Comments
Sort by:
S
SheparD7 11.11.21

the most beautiful moment in the game is when, in a loyalty mission, Jack, when he lands on the planet, it rains against the background of ruins, as if in noir style, generally a beautiful sight)))))))))))) IMHO

G
GameManiac 2 11.11.21

I agree the spectacle is beautiful :)

D
Dr. RBRiddick 11.11.21

The collapse of the first Normandy

l
lekan777 11.11.21

demonstration of Normandy SR2 .... goose bumps ran ...

H
Honey cocaine 11.11.21

The destruction of the Normandy SR1 is beautiful, but it looks idiotic. Why? Because the developers don't know elementary physics. Do you see a fire can burn in space? Terrible...

A
Andrew 960 11.11.21

and not only fire, but also there should not be a sound in space (why do cannons on ships make a sound)

R
RevCrew 11.11.21

I can't remember everything, but the cordiality of Rex is urdnot, but it became very joyful for me

D
Dmitry3456 11.11.21

Shepard pushes beautiful speeches at the end

M
Mister_Gluck 11.11.21

The end IMHO is the most beautiful part, from the fall of the platform with Shepard, and ending with Normandy against the backdrop of an exploding base.

D
Dill 11.11.21

Shepard's death at the beginning of the game.

k
kaizertronix 11.11.21

The most beautiful thing in the game is perhaps the screensaver.
I would not refuse such a 3D cartoon.

D
DJ ZOMB 11.11.21

The most beautiful moment is Shep's smile after the explosion of the collectors' base and the conversation with the Ghost.

C
Charley black 11.11.21

I also liked the moment when Shepa is thrown into space at the beginning of the game, although this is probably strange. there somehow conveyed the feeling of loneliness and weakness of a human being in front of the abyss of space. and then the sun rises over the planet without it. it came out beautifully.

M
Mister_Gluck 11.11.21

The most beautiful moment is Shep's smile after the explosion of the collectors' base.
By the way, it reminds of a moment from the first part of the game. There, too, Shep smiles as he climbs out from under the rubble of the Reaper.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 11.11.21

The most beautiful moment in my game is when I finally finished off the last monkey and won the krogan in the dash =))) Oh, and they spoiled my nerves - these galactic monkeys. Brrrrrrrr !!!

C
Captain Fire 11.11.21

the whole game is beauty)

Z
Zvyag-Worm 2 11.11.21

I support

d
del69 11.11.21

fuck, yes, in my opinion, this is a rare case when the WHOLE GAME is one beautiful moment - everything is so dynamic, aesthetically pleasing and harmonious that it is simply mesmerizing ... uhhh ... = ____ = -

-
-Shane- 11.11.21

I love the mission to loyalty Jack, immediately Alien 2 comes to mind. And although I like everything damn it, everything is beautiful here, every moment can be remembered with pleasure. But most of all I like the key moments with Tali.

C
CP_GrAND 11.11.21

The most beautiful moment in the game is at the end of a suicide mission. The Joker comes out on the air deck and, with an awesome face, fires down all the collectors.