3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameManiac 2 11.11.21 11:31 pm

The most beautiful moments in the game (Mass Effect 2)

flight through the repeater OMEGA 4
172 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midfield 11.11.21

Inteprio
02/18/10 20:34 The destruction of the Normandy SR1 is beautiful, but it looks idiotic. Why? Because the developers don't know elementary physics. Do you see a fire can burn in space? Awful ...

Duc and in "Star Wars" it was like that, and only scientists came. Like: "Comrade, where did you get the fire from in space?" But in the film and in the game, the main thing is entertainment, everyone doesn't care about it, why criticize the game because of this?

03/06/10 09:29 By the way, about the fire in space - it could have been air from Normandy. Hence the sound.

Hardly enough "air".

7 Loyalty missions are very beautiful and touching in themselves, except that the Legion loyalty mission is boring and Thane's loyalty mission, although it was fun to interrogate))).

But I was just ... "killed" by the loyalty mission for Tali and Miranda. Well, just ... you start to regret them, and immediately pull yourself back - they are not real!: D

s
she-wolf 11.11.21

There are a lot of beautiful moments, the developers have worked wonderfully well. The death of Shepard and her ship in the beginning and the emergence of a new Normandy were especially memorable. And also a meeting with Thane - he laid down that asari gorgeous, here we will also record the scene of the fight between Samara and Morrint. And, of course, meetings with old friends - Joker, Rex, Tali, Liara, Kaidan, Garrus - that really sank.

P
Peacemaker91 11.11.21

The most beautiful moment is when he is near the generator with Miranda)

T
Tiger [Overmind] 11.11.21

The most beautiful moment is when he is near the generator with Miranda)

XDDD

_
_Trololo_ 11.11.21

The collapse of Normandy

V
VanishingWalker 11.11.21

+ 1. Yes, in general, there are a lot of them! I personally like all the videos with Thane, the crash of Normandy is definitely remembered by everyone, it is spectacular to push the mercenary out of the window.

J
JD61291 11.11.21

of course the whole game consists of beautiful moments, but flying through the wreckage to the collectors base is something like a movie overwatch

B
Black_Guard 11.11.21

1) How Zayed burned Vido alive.
2) A quick and painful mercenary descent down in Thane's recruitment mission.
3) The death of Normandy.
4.1) Final Mission (I watched the cutscenes, who says what when dying from a bullet in the stomach ... in general ... although at first everyone says the same "Too much, the shields could not stand"
Grant: But it was a good battle Shepard ... a good battle ...
Garrus: it seems this time I come with you to the end, a couple of sniper presstreli for me, okay?
Zaid: guess ... that it's all over ...
Legion:. Fatal error Attempting to backup, no support , no bearer, no bearer, no ...
Mordin: Shepard, tell them I was there until the very end. That I was holding the lynnia ...
And I just remember that ... I watched the death of all party members on YouTube.).
4.2) Shepard's death in the last mission. (Shepard: Fly away Joker! Tell them ... there are more of them ... * lets go of his hand and falls into a cliff *)
5) Grant takes the oath.
6) Shepard yells regency at the Admirals in the Migrant Fleet.

V
VanishingWalker 11.11.21

For the sake of a suicidal mission, it's worth playing this game already :)

B
Black_Guard 11.11.21

Hooray! I found another beautiful moment in the suicide mission!
When Jack is carried away somewhere in the distance by a flock of beetles!
XDDD

S
SAORGA 11.11.21

Just a sight for sore eyes. :)

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 11.11.21

SCREENS IN THE STUDIO!))) With kamentami)

B
Black_Guard 11.11.21

The destruction of the Normandy SR1 is beautiful, but it looks idiotic. Why? Because the developers don't know elementary physics. Do you see a fire can burn in space? Awful ...

Perhaps in a place where there was a fire, oxygen was released.

and not only fire, but also in space there should be no sound (why cannons on ships make a sound)

On a ship they can hear because of the vibration created, but that's why in space ... for effect.
It's the same with Star Wars, with squeaking lasers, howling engines ...

S
SAORGA 11.11.21

I liked the moment Shepard slammed Zayed. This is a blow :)

S
SadSam 11.11.21

oh, I also like, you know, this little moment when Shepard asks ... damn forgot her name..that asari who ran Omega.
-Do you rule on the Omegas?
and then she spreads her arms, laughs and pronounces so beautifully ... I am omega (I don't know how "omega" will be spelled correctly in English)) well, for some reason I remember him, and what is interesting - when I go through the game again in at this place I also want to say "I am omega" with her .. well, in general, it's difficult to list beautiful moments, because there are a lot of them .. I also like Jack's escape, when she already runs up to Normandy and starts throwing two guards. And I like the recognition of Shepard's feelings for Tali .. well, here I described such "small" moments, because I have already described the most beautiful moments))

L
Lena125 11.11.21

The finale and untimely death of the Chief Collector.

And also the transition through the Omega-4 repeater.

Favorite quests are researching the Reaper (and meeting the Legion) and the Legion's loyalty mission. In the latter, I generally wander on tiptoe and do not breathe, shuddering at the thought that there are a bunch of hostile synthetics around, and one awkward bunch can wake them all at once. =))

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 11.11.21

The whole game itself is beautiful.

T
Tiger [Overmind] 11.11.21

The whole game itself is beautiful.

Hold +1

F
FIRING 11.11.21

I like this moment! especially the choice!

pix.PlayGround.ru

_
_Trololo_ 11.11.21

The collapse of Normandy