3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameManiac 2 11.11.21 11:31 pm

The most beautiful moments in the game (Mass Effect 2)

flight through the repeater OMEGA 4
172 Comments
Sort by:
V
VanishingWalker 11.11.21

I also want to emphasize that I loved all the videos with Thane, including his episode in the "trailer".

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

I have the most beautiful moment, this is when I hit the husky with a "throw" and he flew up and did not appear in the final mission, when you were walking through a swarm of bloodhounds with a samara, I had to go beyond the barrier to be killed.

6aTbKo18 11.11.21

When you sit all in the snot of your offspring)

D
Demonic Wolf 11.11.21

When you pass through the Omega 4 Repeater.

M
Milo-X 11.11.21

1. When the Joker appears after the words "I found you a pilot, they say he is the best. The one you can trust" and the departure of the new Normandy
2. When Arzangel takes off his helmet (it was nice to see a familiar face)
3. When Thane dissolves into the crowd
4. Battle Samara and Morinth
5. Battle of the space immediately after passing through the Omega 4 PET
6. Briefing before landing at the base
7. All other videos in a suicide mission and the final word in the heroic speech "Make me proud. Make herself proud"

E
Enochian 11.11.21

1.) Attack on the first Normandy of collectors and its destruction. A very beautiful moment, and when you play for the first time it is also unexpected.
2.) The confrontation between Samara and Morint. I liked how they fought with biotics. The moment is beautiful and sad, and you also need to choose whom to leave - a mother or her daughter ...
3.) Mission for Miranda's loyalty, when at the end you need to fight the commander of the mercenaries, it seems her name is Enyal (the battle itself is mediocre, but the video cool). I liked how her Miranda spanked the stasis against the wall and said: "You will die for this, bitch!"
4.) Passing the Omega-4 repeater.
5.) Mission for Grunt's loyalty when fighting the Thresher. In my opinion, the battle is cool, well, at least for me. Truth on "Madness" reptile to fill up oh how difficult.
6.) Of course Illium and the Citadel. Very beautiful locations.

S
Smith71 11.11.21

By the way, I advise in the mission to recruit Mordin to kill the Batarians who seized the student (Mordin) ... Very beautiful moment ... But Renegade ...)

s
shadow_dark 11.11.21

1. When the Joker appears after the words "I found you a pilot, they say he is the best. The one you can trust" and the departure of the new Normandy
2. When Arzangel takes off his helmet (it was nice to see a familiar face)
3. When Thane dissolves into the crowd
4. Beginning games when Normandy was crushed
5. At the end, when the second Normandy was attacked by the Joker (most of all I liked his words Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn.)

V
Verka Smerduchka 11.11.21

Is it really possible to choose the most beautiful moment if there are a lot of them in the game ?!

M
Marongo 11.11.21

Liked:
1. Landing at the wreckage of the "Normandy" (I love hummocks and snow)
2. The last mission, especially when Samara was covered
with a biofield 3. Love explanations with Thane, very touching!

I did not see any deaths, how someone was stitched with a laser or the devils were carried away ... at the end of my life Miranda just lay dead and that was all. Therefore, I cannot judge.

S
SATANA 11.11.21

1) Death of Shepard (first)
2) Mission to Thane's loyalty from start to finish.
3) Death of Shepard (second)
4) Death of the whole team)))
5) End with coffins))

V
VanishingWalker 11.11.21

What is it all about you death, but death!;)

S
SvetaRed 11.11.21

These are rather sad, not beautiful moments, except for the 2nd point)

V
VanishingWalker 11.11.21

Thane's mission isn't particularly fun either)

L
Letfy_vas_Athnemar 11.11.21

Vanish, Sveta ..
These moments fully justify his nickname))

S
SATANA 11.11.21

VanishingWalker, that it’s all death, but death!;)
How beautiful Shep fell))) And the whole team was cut out. One was carried away by the beetles. Others were shot. Two died in the fall. THE BEAUTY!!!! True, there is not enough blood)))

SvetaRed, these are rather sad, not beautiful moments. Except for the 2nd point)
Come on, sad)) The end with the coffins was funny!)))

Letf_vas_Athnemar, Vanish, Sveta ... These moments fully justify his nickname) )
At least someone is on my side!))

S
SvetaRed 11.11.21

How beautiful Shep fell))) And the whole team was cut out. One was carried away by the beetles. Others were shot. Two died in the fall. THE BEAUTY!!!! True, there is not enough blood)))

Come on, sad ones)) The end with the coffins was funny!)))

I had a better opinion of you ...)

S
SATANA 11.11.21

SvetaRed, I had a better opinion of you ...)

Okay, I'll write it differently ... How beautiful Shep was pulled up by the party members))) And the whole team survived. True, one of the beetles almost carried away. Others were nearly shot. Two nearly died in the fall. The beauty! True, there was not enough blood))) Is that better?

S
SvetaRed 11.11.21

Hardly, you already said too much))

V
VanishingWalker 11.11.21

If you want, I will write more precisely and drop the link to the picture in the post so that you have no doubts about what I am talking to an imaginary friend :)