3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameManiac 2 11.11.21 11:31 pm

The most beautiful moments in the game (Mass Effect 2)

flight through the repeater OMEGA 4
172 Comments
Sort by:
R
RUS-virus. 11.11.21

The beginning (of the game), the court of Tali (I especially like the evil phrases), the planet where 1 Normandy was destroyed, the ship of the collectors, the meeting with the legion, the end (of the game). In general, I like everything, but this is most of all.

S
SadSam 11.11.21

I also liked Tali's trial and the whole mission associated with her. I also like Illium - flying by car to the skyscraper behind Thane (the Fifth Element is immediately remembered), throwing the enemy out of the glass, then how Samara was doing some fool on Illium. And I also remember the moment when the team on the shuttle flew somewhere and there, and at that time there were collectors. That's where I got goosebumps for some reason. and of course the ending ...

T
Tiger [Overmind] 11.11.21

For many, the most beautiful moment, judging by the screenshots laid out, is a close-up of Miranda's ass)))

f
fordGP 11.11.21

ME_123,
undoubtedly a beautiful moment))) but seriously: the most beautiful moment is at the end of the game - Shepard's run through pathetic-heroic music to Normandy and the subsequent explosion of the collectors station)

S
SvetaRed 11.11.21

Plot moments (the beginning of the game, the horizon, the collectors ship, the end of the game). And I really liked the trial of Tali.

A
AlexScorp 11.11.21

I liked the scene where the whisper talking to Samara, trying to breed her for sex and taking her hands.

D
Dark andrew 11.11.21

The most spectacular moment is the ending.

M
Megabox 11.11.21

Space looks very beautiful, so I want so that in 3 parts it was possible to fly on Normandy as in X3 Reunion with 3D, explore planets, abandoned stations and kill the Reapers and all the weapons. Or fly up to some star at the minimum distance +).

G
Good morning 11.11.21

the most beautiful moment in the game is when in the mission of loyalty Jack

At the end, when she flicked the detonator ... A short, attractive picture, in particular, by its reality. A living, vital moment, of which there are few now.

I also really liked the camera in front of Mordin's eyes, his squint, when he, by his deduction, determined Shepard's belonging to Cerberus (if the dialogue, naturally, is chosen correctly). Damn cool moments.

There are many scenes, but they are playful, and not from screensavers ...

d
devilMayCry666 11.11.21

but in my opinion the most beautiful sight is at the very beginning when you are in the main hall and above you there is open space !!!!

G
Gangster Corleone 11.11.21

The collapse of Normandy When Shepard takes Tali by the hands Sex with Miranda New Normandy appears The ending also rules YES THE ENTIRE GAME IS A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT!

s
stran96 11.11.21

four moments in the whole game are best remembered:
1. the moment when at the very beginning of the game Shepard flies into space and suffocates.
2.when on Thane's recruitment quest he kills an asari from eclipse and prays over her corpse.
3. the appearance of the legion, such an epic video that is accompanied by very beautiful music.
4. when in the final video if someone died in a suicidal mission, Shepard puts his hand on the coffin of a companion, and then goes along the ship and the rest of his team prepares to fight further.

T
Tiger [Overmind] 11.11.21

I will

give you a few points: 1 Illium is a very beautiful location. Accordingly, all quests on Illium are amazing!
2 A meeting with Rex on Tuchanka makes me cry to tears, it seems to me that only he and Tali met Shepard really sincerely!
3 The scene of the death of Normandy SR1.
4 By virtue of what was said in paragraph 3, it looks beautiful as the Normandy SR2 hollows the collectors ship)
5 Shepard's heroic phrase during a suicide mission is very beautiful: Make me proud. Make youself proud! Especially the tone and faces of the party members at this moment!
6 The battle with the protester is beautiful, but even on madness, a couple of offspring or a praetorian would have given me more problems in general, this is not the topic, but I think everyone will agree.
7 Loyalty missions are very beautiful and touching in themselves, except that the Legion loyalty mission is boring and Thane's loyalty mission, although it was fun to interrogate))).

M
MaddTraXx 11.11.21

The whole game is a Masterpiece!
But for me, the most memorable moment was the suicide mission from start to finish (and everything that was included in this mission). Starting with the very first video and ending with the last one.

s
sLAYDEMON 11.11.21

Hmmm, the game is truly a masterpiece. During ALL the game there were beautiful moments ... I don't want to highlight specifically ... I still admire.

W
Wоrld 11.11.21

it was beautiful in the beginning, when Shepard was thrown into space by a blast wave on Normandy ... but in general, the whole game is one beautiful moment))

D
DartOreLLK 11.11.21

I agree, the beginning is simply epic!

c
chezzz87 11.11.21

It looks spectacular when you send such skills as Deformation, Throw, Freeze, Ignition in an arc so beautifully twisted super !!!

g
gehrelet 11.11.21

an amazing moment in the final video, when the Harbinger gets out of control of the Reapers - his eyes go out, he gives up control, slowly turns and just looks at the flame in space, at the death of the Prothean ... the tragedy of the scene goes off scale

38602 11.11.21

By the way, about the fire in space - it could have been air from Normandy. Hence the sound.