3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 11.11.21 11:33 pm

Should you install Windows 10?

And which Windows is generally better?
182 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grimn 11.11.21

7 was and will be the best and under 10 there will be 12 diritx seem

M
Mobydimm 11.11.21

adepts "7ki all-powerful" vile heretics fled from the true faith, "the Holy XP" :)

Best will 10kA a year after release, when most of the holes plugged.

V
VoronkovSergey_96 11.11.21

It is better not to set it as the main one, as there may be problems with the compatibility of some programs. Well, which Windows is better, most likely Windows 7.

T
Tracked 11.11.21

The emperor of PC games
For 2 months now it's worth a preview version
I'm not complaining, while I like all the innovations and changes

N
NVPRtt 11.11.21

7 only 7

b
batelkom 11.11.21

I'm sitting on win10 hitting 10122. W7 is shit compared to W10.

G
GGame 11.11.21

in my opinion Windows 8.1 is normal, la and 7 are also not bad. 10 are praised, but I myself have not tried it myself, and somehow it does not pull yet.

d
daniil2287 11.11.21

Then it will be raw from the beginning

v
vladteterev85 11.11.21

Personally, I believe that the only successful versions of Windows are XP and 7. Vista is a set of glitches. I stood for six months and no more. The eight, or rather its menu, resembles a menu on Android - the same heap of garbage and junk in the form of scattered shortcuts. I sometimes catch myself thinking that I respect those people who are on XP and 7, and not chasing everything new just because it is "relevant". This is the most "relevant" for everyone who puts into their heads advertising and fashion, which someone dictates. Watch the movie "Moscow 2017" and you will understand what I mean

d
danilukHF 11.11.21

I'm interested in the logic of the humanoids, who yell win10 better than anyone else and then crow that they don't even start on win10, if it weren't for dx12 everyone would have scored the hell

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

a new dx is promised for Windows 10, so in any case, the maximum grapone will be only on it,
so in any case it or the next one will have to be started
only like there is no official consumer version of it. therefore premature reasoning.

A
Alexandrovitch 11.11.21

Wait for the 29th of the RTM version, don't put the beta alpha

c
cripples 11.11.21

It's not even worth switching to 10 so far, the lag will be, in a year it will be possible when it will be stable

K
Kyubi 11.11.21

Today it is a Seven, and in a year or so it is possible to put the Tenth.

v
vladteterev85 11.11.21

danilukHF
I completely agree. And who does not need this DirectX12, he has already scored a long time ago. Maybe the "ten" will be better than the "seven", but so far one thing is clear: the "eight" is an intermediate link between 7 and 10, as was Vista between XP and 7. Almost no one remembers Vista. Personally, I only come across a mention of it in the system requirements for software. I think it will be the same with the G8. We did not have time to finalize, and here already "ten" are knocking on the door. All my acquaintances who bought laptops or desktop PCs with a "eight" turned to with a request to demolish and put the "seven". And the thing is that it has a lot of flaws, like, for example, the absence of the usual main menu "Start". Now, in order to get to the section of interest, you need to go in a roundabout way. But the most important thing is that not all devices have firewood for the G8. For USB modems, for example. Not everyone has cable internet. So it's better to do as I did - to put XP and "seven" on the computer at the same time in different sections. Convenient, reliable, and no contradictions))

T
Trestan 11.11.21

On the 8th since the release and for all the years, I have never had any problems, be it: glitches, problems with drivers or launching something, it still works flawlessly, quickly and smoothly. The "Start" button is treated in a couple of minutes by installing START8. In general, I am completely satisfied

F
FoXtrot777 11.11.21

10 is worth trying especially since it's free. 8 is almost the same 7, only with a different interface and a bunch of cloud services. And XP is for Neanderthals stuck in the Middle Ages, who will inevitably be crushed by the wheels of technological progress.

T
Thorgal 11.11.21

In a year, maybe a year and a half I’ll put a 10-ku. While I'll sit on the 7-ke. With software, the main thing is never to rush.

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

Worth it if you need DirectX 12 and if the new Windows offers better performance and usability. But it is better to switch not immediately, but some time after the release to the already tested and modified one. I remember that I switched to the eight in the month of its release, so my explorer.exe was falling off constantly and the desktop was loaded every other time, and many other nasty things.

L
LightHOwUSE 11.11.21

The only reason to put the top ten is dx12. Personally, I am waiting for the first tests, if there is a gain, then I will put it, if it’s a soap bubble, then I don’t see any sense for myself, to switch from a convenient seven, with a native interface. Satisfied with absolutely everything.

PS It's strange to me that now they often say, they say, when the seven came out, everyone also scolded the interface ... I remember that Vista looked very stylish, and the seven, from the very beginning, won attention with a transparent gloss. These are not these one-color tiles ...