3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 11.11.21 11:33 pm

Should you install Windows 10?

And which Windows is generally better?
182 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeorje 11.11.21

Of course, a dozen who have used it even a little and without prejudice will never return to any seven; there are no incompatibilities and never have been, there are only crooked little hands; but a lot of additional third-party software is no longer required, starting from codecs, working with images and archives, just now I repaired my flash drive myself, but it's long to list here; people have ingrained habits and a reluctance to learn new things and nothing else .. games, by the way, go much better than at seven and no worse than eight ..

k
koncheev 11.11.21

vladteterev85
It is not convenient to put different OS on different partitions of the disk. To go, you need to reboot, close the windows. Nice thing, virtual machine. At any time you launch it and use it. Opened 7, in a separate window 10 or XP. Well, I have XP, because sometimes programs are needed that on the 7th either do not work, or are buggy.
As for 10 or 7, I understand that 10 may not even be compatible with old programs. Well, why look for good from good? Maybe cool gamers need it, but they themselves know which is better.