3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 11.11.21 11:33 pm

Should you install Windows 10?

And which Windows is generally better?
182 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

bumer1402
When you buy, look carefully !!. If suddenly it is written that for "Windows 10", then it is better not to take this.
But in general, they answered correctly, if there are suitable drivers, it will work! What will not, so show the directive-12 The
seven supports the 11th, but the performance will increase.

b
bumer1402 11.11.21

THANKS DECIDED TO BUY GE FORCE GTX 780 TI JUST THINK GIGABITY OR ASUS

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
Someone was able to download at all? I download it on the laptop, writes that the system is not supported.
And what exactly interests you ?!:
Your question is double. Do you want to know who downloaded it or not? (Right now "Windows 10-Pro" was released on it)
Or you want to find out why it does not work for you. So for this you need to look at the requirements of this system. And you will understand everything

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

bumer1402
970 take

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

bumer1402
Much depends on the motherboard, it is better to buy a compatible one.
ASUS. More stable are more reliable.
GIGABIT. They are supported on almost all motherboards, but they can fail if the Macro installs special drivers that block some system components and cause the video to fail.
My two video cards fell asleep in a lethargic sleep.

b
bumer1402 11.11.21

Lisstoman WHAT
IS GTX 970 BETTER GTX 780 TI

M
Mitsu Rju 11.11.21

An operating system is good, one that works for you flawlessly and you like it.
It's easier for me now to go to the Top Ten, tomorrow I will go to the Seventh.
For those who want to install the top ten, I advise you like many others.
Install a clean one, then you will have fewer problems.
And for those who are afraid of the "Eyes of Sauron" I advise you to close the camera during installation, (if there is one!) And after installation, climb in the settings and turn off any trash.
I like the convenience and nice interface of the "Seven"
A "Ten" The fact that the new and Its protection against freezing of the computer. There is a hope that the shortcomings and errors will be corrected.
In general, they will strangle and destroy their former children !. As happened with XP.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

Mitsu Rju
Already supported, but I still have the following picture:

Something there is now completely buggy and optional updates like 0 are available.

E
Esthetix 11.11.21

The emperor of PC games
It costs 10 from the first days, the rules, the first week infuriated with its interface, but right now, just do the rules, and plus to all the cold start it supports from scratch in 4 seconds is loaded. Not like wines 7, 18 seconds from scratch loaded

T
TTG 11.11.21

In this case, all the pros and cons boil down to two paradigms of a psychological nature, due to the suitability of both OS. Conservatives will prefer to stay longer in the Seven, while lovers of the new and fresh actively migrate to the top ten.
For a gambling addict, the transition is inevitable, because DX12 is Win10 only. Such an uncomplicated trick on the part of window dealers for a forced transition to a freshly baked axle.

S
Shadows3D 11.11.21

a little humor)) everyone shouts put 10, decided to update on a note first wines 7 and then think and got this message:
"In order to get updates from the update center, first install the update for the update center" I
looked last. date - I sat quietly for 2 years without updates and nothing, everything worked :)

N
Nick Arzanyaev 11.11.21

The eight is the most optimal and not buggy.

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

is it worth a stupid shkolota to ask which is better? except for games and show-offs, she still does not understand anything

S
SP-minus 11.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
and in how many years will DX12 be useful and what does it consist of?

T
TTG 11.11.21

SP-minus
at the moment, throwing away laudatory marketing odes, it is too early to say whether there will be any use at all, in addition to the very availability of fresh projects marked DX12 only

w
warp 37 11.11.21

After several months of use, I will say - worth it, definitely worth it. The best Windows ever. And it's free.

G
GG4 11.11.21

warp 37
It is free for exactly one year from the moment of launch, then it will exit the test and will have to pay.

K
Krutoy_Sokol13 11.11.21

Only 7 wines! I don’t want my games downloaded from torrents to be blown away!

J
Juhym2015 11.11.21

most likely Windows 7 at the moment)

d
den_v_d 11.11.21

FoXtrot777
who is free ??? when Windows becomes free - the sky will collapse to the ground, and the fact that you use cracks does not make it free. Microsoft has never done anything for free in its life.