3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 11.11.21 11:33 pm

Should you install Windows 10?

And which Windows is generally better?
182 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoXtrot777 11.11.21

den_v_d I
explain for those who have been in the taiga for the last year. To switch from XP to Vista, from Vista to 7, from 7 to 8, you had to pay for the purchase of a new version of Windows, even if you had a licensed previous version. To switch from 7 or 8 to 10, if you have a licensed 7 or 8, you don't have to pay anything to anyone.

d
den_v_d 11.11.21

FoXtrot777
now answer me honestly: do you have many acquaintances with licensed 7 or 8, except for those who bought a laptop with it?

K
Kosh13 11.11.21

den_v_d
Have you been in the taiga for the last year? Moving to 10k from 7 and 8 is absolutely free. And some didn't even have to have a license to get a licensed 10 with an unlicensed 7.

d
den_v_d 11.11.21

Kosh13
either you are a naive fool (then forgivable), or you deliberately mislead people.
I repeat - T-shirts have never done anything free. the transition to 10 ku is still free for licensees 7 and 8.
I repeat the question: do you know a lot of those who bought 7k or 8k without buying a laptop with it?

K
Kosh13 11.11.21

den_v_d Decent,
actually. About 2 years ago, some sites sold a license key for 7 for 600-700 rubles. Some managed to grab.
Then it was enough for me that 7ka independently updates and generally behaves like a normal licensed one. Therefore, I regretted the money then. And for good reason. But a dozen for free.

v
varw 11.11.21

10 current in a year to put windows 8 shit and 7 norms
10 because drivers do not go and games do not go although they should go

F
FoXtrot777 11.11.21

den_v_d
Almost all of my acquaintances are using licensed 7, and many have either already switched or plan to switch to 10 within a year absolutely free. If you have been sitting on fake software and pirated games all your life, these are already your problems. Then don't shout about paid and free if you don't pay for anything.

K
Kosh13 11.11.21

varw
What did not start on 10 so ancient?

K
Kosh13 11.11.21

FoXtrot777
Why argue with him? He doesn't even understand the difference between "install for free" and "switch to free".

v
varw 11.11.21

Kosh13
I didn’t put it simple to me so said the one who sets up computers just asked when he cleaned the computer from the virus, is it worth installing Windows 10, he is not
and the games will not go even in 2013

K
Kosh13 11.11.21

varw
Nonsense and nonsense. Although I do not deny that at first there were some problems. Especially where there was a Denuvo in the kit. But now everything has been corrected and there are no problems with any game.

v
varw 11.11.21

Kosh13
well, I'll put it in a year when direct x 12 will be

z
zedslime 11.11.21

Costs 10. Semera sucks. And you xp stuff

I
I am Batman 11.11.21

An update came to the laptop. Updated, like normal, fast and the interface of the norms.

K
Kosh13 11.11.21

varw
Formally, there is a 12th direct. Only nobody wants to support him.
It is necessary to wait when the XO will support it. Then the already developed support will be finished.

I
Igor Ioganson 11.11.21

7 is lighter than xp, 8.1 is lighter than 7, 10 is lighter than 8.1, here is my opinion, on each version I sat on 1 and the same pc for a couple of years, I felt the difference noticeably

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

7 is lighter than xp
If you are saddled with XP with 3-4 GB of RAM, then it is possible.

S
StarDNikolaevich 11.11.21

As the owner of a licensed copy of Windows 10, I can say the following: if it were not for the problem with updates in the "Seven", I would have sat on it further.
PS Not looking for any updates on Win7, which I did not do with it. Even firewood for an external hard drive does not find on its own.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 11.11.21

SonyK.
And with 3-4 gig of RAM?
Despite the fact that this is exactly what I need for "easy" work with Vin 7. And even more so - for playing games that came out after Vin 7.

A
AleHrom 11.11.21

Windows 10 only