3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Male 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Quake 4)

in the place where the grenade launcher was just given (the 4th weapon in a row) .I walked to the door - it is locked - above the trench is just that gun - which they say needs to be turned off so as not to interfere ... Well, they say they say, make your way to her. Here is the question - where to beat her - this road? The door cannot be blown up ... There is still a place in the branch of the trench - so there are 3 boxes and that's all - you can't go through (this reflects The stupidity of the developers). Back from the trench - it’s impossible to return. So I ran around it - I didn’t understand what to do. Help plz. Can this game be buggy for me? - so something else should have happened ...
142 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Mazur 11.11.21

Guys, I ended up in a room with a cherry in the center with a fiolet set of energy at the end, I don't know what to do. monsters just appear there and I kill them and that's how to find the solution

K
King stret 11.11.21

Here is such a question. Earlier (in childhood) 5-6 years ago I played Quake 4 - I gave a familiar disc, So there the game began with the arrival of a detachment to some space station (that is, during the passage, I did not have to go out to the "street" at all ) so this is what I don’t understand - I scanned the ENTIRE INTERNET - I did not find one mod for other plots or chapters. Quake 4 passed yesterday - I didn’t have to fly into space, SO WHAT DO I PASS? if there are no mods, add-ons - what do I go through? it was obviously 4 quake music, I remembered the sounds of the gun, yesterday I went through everything too - and the plot and levels are different, how so? Help, knowledgeable people, please help! Maybe all the same mod what is there? or what? Well, I couldn't go through a non-existent game!