3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Male 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Quake 4)

in the place where the grenade launcher was just given (the 4th weapon in a row) .I walked to the door - it is locked - above the trench is just that gun - which they say needs to be turned off so as not to interfere ... Well, they say they say, make your way to her. Here is the question - where to beat her - this road? The door cannot be blown up ... There is still a place in the branch of the trench - so there are 3 boxes and that's all - you can't go through (this reflects The stupidity of the developers). Back from the trench - it’s impossible to return. So I ran around it - I didn’t understand what to do. Help plz. Can this game be buggy for me? - so something else should have happened ...
142 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

I don’t remember where they give it,
but how you find it, you will immediately understand that THIS is a nail gun;)) it is impossible to confuse! :)

2Elrohir
"By the way, I also did not understand what they say at the end !! ... Kane Toko returned ... Toko understood this, then the bastard laughs and credits!"
- in short: you returned after the last battle, after which someone called one person on the mobile and said like that there is still work for Kane, even if it does not go far ... =))
PS
in fact, this is a hint of the continuation of Quake 4, that is, to the mission pack

A
Action_horror 11.11.21

not enough blood from monsters ... and so nothing, well, it slows down, although this is a natural process, my old Pentium 1500 can barely withstand such a weight ... but it's a pity to change!
I stopped at how they turned me into an orangutan, well, I still went there in some kind of robot, and after that I forgot to get out of the Internet and went into a quake, asked for a C / d key, I don’t know him here some wrote he doesn’t fit what to do ? finish the hunt!

G
Gelovor 11.11.21

Where the railway is to be repaired, it is not necessary to go through the door, there such a small factory with steel pancakes will start up.
you have to jump on the pancakes, where they rise up.

A
Action_horror 11.11.21

that's it, it started a couple of days ago, got to the point where you fly on some kind of rocket and slam into a building, is it still far from the end?

A
Action_horror 11.11.21

Is the brain with the shield the final boss? and that's it? game over? Right now then I will jerk off this brain !!!

A
Action_horror 11.11.21

it was very hard for me in the game, even I played for a beginner, it was hard for me ... why? terrible brakes like you go so everything is fine as soon as two or three monsters, brakes, sight naturally gets lost, with a railgun it is generally unrealistic to hit !!! and on the general I will not even try !!!

G
GOSHA Good 11.11.21

I beg your pardon, but the case is very simple, but I can’t get through On the second level I buried myself in my soldiers (they ask to merge with the Rhinoceroses) near the T-shaped intersection in the trenches and I can’t go past them In the background there is a firing cannon I thought the glitch reinstalled the game the same the most And I really want to play further
Thanks in advance Igor

V
Verjil 11.11.21

after the soldiers you jump to the boxes, then to the gate and up. practice. work out.

H
Hrip 11.11.21

Has anyone tried not to blow up Strogg teleports when they climb out of there? Also funnier in my opinion.

A

there is nothing cool about it: cartridges run out, lives are taken away.
Now, if EXPU was given for them, then it would be another matter =))

H
Hrip 11.11.21

Oh well, I don’t mind the cartridges, tk. there are dofiga of them. You just think: to shoot with plasma, can throw nails, shaft or croutons. Sometimes for a joke BFG shoot (you have to spend somewhere). The good old shotgun drives and the car rolls. By the way, the fact that SHSHUUUKKAAA yells when he throws a toast with a pistol in the head 28 times is necessary - I checked it three times (Mancubus falls into Duum3 from 27). Tell me, plz, how many heals he has (who played the cartoon), I wonder, and who else tried to bring down someone else with a pistol?

G
GOSHA Good 11.11.21

To my question about passing On the forum I spied on the Noclip technique and stupidly used it And then the most interesting thing Passed this turn then fights with monsters thought my soldiers were nearby and would help, look, but they are not there But when I finished the level I look -Baa yes they are all alive and are healthy So I think freeloaders and then they will tell everyone how cool they fought with monsters

A

2Hrip
"By the way, what SHSHUUUKKAAA yells when he throws a toast with a pistol in his head 28 times"
- please, explain the meaning of what is written in normal, Russian

H
Hrip 11.11.21

That is, if you throw him (her-HI-HI!) With a pistol, then it can withstand 28 hits. If you know how much the pistol hawked when it hits, then you can count the number of SHUKI's health (error: pistol demage minus one point). By the way, another question: in the first stage, a dog will climb out on you from under the floor; you bring it down, you climb into the hole formed; there the reservation and the socket are interactive. I pressed it, but I did not understand what it was on / off. Maybe someone knows?

R
RAMON 11.11.21

In the place where they just gave a grenade launcher (the 4th weapon in a row) I reached the door, going up the boxes, into the hole, opened the door, 2 peasants entered, one remained on the street, and what next? 2 doors are locked, and these "little men" do not open them for me, but they tell me to open them. What to do?!?!?! People, help !!!!!!!!!!!! Write in detail what to do pliz !!!!!

H
Hrip 11.11.21

Weird. There, when you enter, there should be 2 locked doors in front of you. You come up to the one above which there is a hole in the ceiling. From there (from the hole) a strogg (script) jumps off, you wet it; the second door opens (itself: by the type of Stroggs they heard a shot and opened it). If it doesn't work, try the stage again.

R
RAMON 11.11.21

Do not go !!! ... And saves from the beginning level I uzhe deleted (zduru turns out ...)
I'll try again ... Ie (as I understand) I have to come to the door and palnut to the enemy heard and opened the doors himself? ...

H
Hrip 11.11.21

No, it's useless to fire just like that. It is necessary to nail the strogg that will jump out of the hole; then the door that is nearby will open by itself. You, probably, have something glitchy: roofing felts a computer, roofing felts a quack, so the scripts do not start. Once again, if you play vpadlu, write noclip in the console and you will fly through the door (only then turn off noclip, otherwise you will become a stinking cheater). Good luck!

A
Action man 11.11.21

Guys, tell me pliz. It hangs specifically at the Construction Zone level. Where they dress you like a robot. Well, I dunked like a big spider, and then what? You can't get out of the robot's suit, and there is actually nowhere to go. PA-MA-GI-TE.

A

Is that when you are already standing in a capsule with liquid? In theory, several Marines should come and free you. I had this too. We treat like this: re-level :)) Seriously, restarting the map first fixed the glitch. If it happens again, restart again and so on ad infinitum until the script works :) It worked for me a second time