3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Male 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Quake 4)

in the place where the grenade launcher was just given (the 4th weapon in a row) .I walked to the door - it is locked - above the trench is just that gun - which they say needs to be turned off so as not to interfere ... Well, they say they say, make your way to her. Here is the question - where to beat her - this road? The door cannot be blown up ... There is still a place in the branch of the trench - so there are 3 boxes and that's all - you can't go through (this reflects The stupidity of the developers). Back from the trench - it’s impossible to return. So I ran around it - I didn’t understand what to do. Help plz. Can this game be buggy for me? - so something else should have happened ...
142 Comments
Sort by:
A
Action man 11.11.21

Buddy. It happened before. I'm stuck like when you are walking in a robot (not in a tank) in some kind of sand, some pipes on the right and left. In general, wherever sunxia - there is no way out. People pliz help !!!

P
PLEMYANNIC 11.11.21

all good faith. current 4to passed the game. uf. I will honestly say - I liked it a lot (although I was not a fan of Quake, and I didn’t play any other 4sti except 4 at all). Thank you for 3a tips and tricks. I just took advantage of the one with three boxes of overlapping waters in the very na4ale of the game (tama still needs to cut down an even larger 3-gun cannon) and current 4to about mo3 (how to turn off the protective field). now I'll wait for the license and buy it. by the way, I can throw off the folder with saves, where there are ALL control points / levels. forgive me, where is the autosave. field3naya thing. still pa3 thank you

S
Semple 11.11.21

2 Action Man
It is necessary to go a little further than 2 pipes and go to the bridge where the robot cannot pass. Climb out of it and pass. Level passed.

L
Lembas 11.11.21

People, pliz help! Stuck around the end of the game. Level "Nexus Core". I am in a small room where the red light is constantly blinking - of the "alarm" type. On the wall is a large screen, from which a hefty freak is grinning, above the screen is a control room behind the glass, into which I have to climb to turn off the alarm (as it is written in the assignment). There are two closed doors on the sides of all this, and in the middle of the room there is a trailer, in which I got there. You can climb the trailer, but I don’t know what to do next ..

H
Hrip 11.11.21

2Lembas
There seems to be a hole between the doors, jump there.

L
Lembas 11.11.21

I climbed everything, there are no holes. Probably you are not thinking about that level. In the tasks it is written: "Macron has blocked your position. Find a way to get into the control room and turn off the alarm to get to the reactor" Second task: "Destroy the core."
Tell me how to attach screenshots to your messages, I'll show you the level. Blah, so get stuck at the very end, just a scribe creaks on my teeth

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

in the topic How to insert a picture! it is written how to put them

L
Lembas 11.11.21

Everything, everything, there was a way out. Miracles happen, and at the next reboot
, the enemy appeared in that room . After you extinguish everyone, the slatted floor really falls in the room and a hole forms, as Hrip said. further you climb through the pipes, in general, wherever you look.
And the brain only looks scary, knocked him out on the 2nd try, figuring out what's what ..
"Kane, you have new orders .." Fuck it .....

THANK YOU ALL, WE WILL SEE IN THE NEXT PART.

L
Levin 11.11.21

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Passed at the most difficult level without codes.
The Nexus level is the meat !!!!!

A

Congratulations;) I, too, for the first time on the last difficulty, started to pass and passed

C
Char at ganjawars.ru 11.11.21

How to use items in the default config? And then I have Russian Q4, it is not clear what is called. I shut up at level 1, there probably you need to open the door with your hands.

k
kelpy 11.11.21

Just like in Duma - with the fire button (LMB by default), the sight should turn into a cursor. At level 1, the door must be opened by the paratrooper, not you (the very first door)

C
Christina Schmeiser 11.11.21

Friends! Help! I reached almost the end. And I got stuck in a place where no one seemed to have any problems (I read all the posts). Where the Sledgehammer is below waiting, and you need to redirect the beams to activate the doors. I've been twisting these racks for two days and I can't understand anything. Maybe there is some kind of scheme, how to turn them? Save !!!!!!!!!!!!

J
John Smith 11.11.21

Duc here it is a diagram. right in front of you. nine racks. just connect the rays in one line. it should look like the letter S. try it. I cannot explain more clearly. everything is very easy.

A

I don’t know what is difficult about redirecting the beams towards the door, it’s not the most difficult thing in the game ...

DS2 has tasks of this type, it’s much more difficult there;)

C

A.Soldier - I am

glad that you are doing well and like clockwork. You'd better ask first what color my hair is. I'm a blonde.

C

john smith -

Thank you brother Johnny. Only I passed it back in May.

J
John Smith 11.11.21

Well, I was late a little. nowhere else did you have any difficulties?

A

2 Christina Schmeiser, as
I understand it, it was you who gave your statement about hair a negative meaning in my direction as dissatisfaction with the fact that I, in fact, wrote something, but did not help you in any way? right?...

G
Gr1nGo 11.11.21

Are there bots in multiplayer at all? or addons with bots?