3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Male 11.11.21 11:41 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Quake 4)

in the place where the grenade launcher was just given (the 4th weapon in a row) .I walked to the door - it is locked - above the trench is just that gun - which they say needs to be turned off so as not to interfere ... Well, they say they say, make your way to her. Here is the question - where to beat her - this road? The door cannot be blown up ... There is still a place in the branch of the trench - so there are 3 boxes and that's all - you can't go through (this reflects The stupidity of the developers). Back from the trench - it’s impossible to return. So I ran around it - I didn’t understand what to do. Help plz. Can this game be buggy for me? - so something else should have happened ...
142 Comments
Sort by:
n
nbpilot 11.11.21

please help - where you need to put green barrels, put it like, just can not jump.
is it a glitch? or something else needs to be done?

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

you must first jump to the monitor screen, where you controlled the delivery of barrels, then to the box on the right, then to the barrels

P
Pe3ak 11.11.21

A level with a huge heart. He turned on everything he could. Problem: they are not allowed to enter the next level.
I jump under my heart to a dark area, there is an entrance to the tunnel, the EXIT arrow lights up, but they are not allowed into the tunnel.
I have a pirate on DVD, Russian and English.
Tell me what you did wrong.

A

in this tunnel there is another passage down, right below you (when you are already crawling in the tunnel)

P
Pe3ak 11.11.21

How to crawl into the tunnel? The hatch seems to be open, but I can't go in there, the grenades fly by, but I can't !!! It went so well ... It's a shame. : - ((

A

press Ctrl + Alt + ~ to lower the console and write NOCLIP, then go down through this floor, just go down a little bit, a couple of cm, otherwise you won't touch the trigger (the trigger turns on the transition to the next level)

(ctrl + alt + ~ press simultaneously)

S
Sergey_Gerasimov 11.11.21

Calling the cheat from the console did not help me personally, the problem is in the Russification curve. The script heartpump.script does not work correctly due to Russification. You need to either reinstall the English version, or return the English version by deleting the Russian pack, and load the final saves of the previous level, then go through the entire level first in English, after passing it you can return the Russian language. But I personally advise you not to leave the Russian version because AI is wildly buggy in it in Game.

A

in the "Russianized" versions there is always a sea of ​​problems, bugs and other things ...

V
Very old 11.11.21

Regarding the crash when loading STROGG MEDICAL FACILITIES. When unpacking, some of the files from the
X: QUAKE 4 q4base models folder ended up in X: QUAKE 4 q4base mapobjects. In short. Copy the mapobjects to
X: QUAKE 4 q4base models .When the folder names match, we confirm accordingly.
By the way , at the level of the Nexus Hub, the floor in the elevator also appears, it's a pity it doesn't hold.
You also need to copy the misc folder from the root of the game into models, otherwise the
Waste proccessing facility level will not load .

P
Pe3ak 11.11.21

Thanks to all! NOCLIP helped :) Regarding the AI, there were no gaps (except for the one described above), although VERY CURVE in Russified :) I go further ...

M
Mal1k 11.11.21

I got stuck at a level where it seems like some green barrels should be immersed. I send the platform forward, load the barrels, return it back, and the fourth button cannot be pressed. Tell me what to do? And it’s a shame, it’s gone so much and here you’re screwed up.

K
KoYan 11.11.21

Damn what to do at the level where you mutuz a spider, and then a brain appears in a fiery shell. The creatures gradually appear, and get tired of wetting them.

G
GarikARH 11.11.21

Guys, tell me where to go when you start the machine for repairing a railroad car.
I'm stuck I can't find a way out. From where I came to this construction site in front of the railway restoration workshop, the exit was closed and there are doors on the site itself, but they are also closed.

H
Hamster Jedi 11.11.21

FAQ on killing the "Brain"

With pictures :)

In general, as you can see, the brain is invulnerable, and enemies roam around it. Teleportiumsya to the second floor, as it gets easier there. It's enough to just run away from the enemies, since there is no point in killing them.

To begin with, shoot at the "protective field generator", which is located above the brain (see picture). For this it is best to use the Dark Matter Gun, as it destroys everything with one shot.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

When the indicator of the protective field reaches zero, after 2 seconds an explosion occurs. At this time, while the brain is unprotected and the new protective field is in the process of recovery, we shoot at the brain. (See picture) We do

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

this operation 5-10 times.

A

2Mal1k
"I send the platform forward, load the barrels, return it back, but the fourth button cannot be pressed."
- and the fourth is not necessary. Then you jump to the monitor (where you pressed the buttons), then to the "box" a little to the right and to the barrels. Then go to the "bridge" on the left and go further

2GarikARH
in that place I also had to run a little .. if you don't find a road at all, write NOCLIP in the console and fly to the exit from the site

G
GarikARH 11.11.21

2A.Soldier
I found a way out further it was necessary to go behind a moving one =) blah a robotic claw that feeds the plates to the press, and then jump onto the self-propelled belt and go further, shooting off its twins. In general, you briefly enter the hall for the manufacture of these plates, the machine is silent, you start it from the terminal and looking at the terminal behind the machine to the left behind the wall there is a passage. To do this, you need to wait until the moving part of the machine leaves and jump onto the machine and go behind the wall of the left room.

K
KoYan 11.11.21

All right. Passed the game!

A

AND HOW IS SHE? :)

E
Elrohir 11.11.21

The game is super! First, on the 2nd ur-no difficulty passed, then on the general =)
On the 2nd in a couple of days I put the game down, on the general, I puffed for a long time, tk. enduring instantly in melee combat with 2 hits.
There are nasty flying fatties in the game, which caused the most negative emotions in me. They fire with homing missiles.
Nailgun was advised here, but in fact ... a conventional automat is much more effective !!!! I checked it myself three times! two clips and he is a corpse,
it is more convenient to throw a rocket, and if you are completely lazy, then you just take out a shotgun and take down the rocket with 1 shot, and there you can work with a rail :)
By the way, I also did not understand what they say at the end !! ... Kane Toko came back ... Toko understood it, then the bastard laughs and credits!

U
User 81994 11.11.21

People, I have a problem. I think I missed the nailgun. Tell me where they give it, and what it looks like, pzhalsta.