3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 12.11.21 05:34 pm

How do you feel about the death penalty in the sense of humanity?

Many say that - in any case it is impossible to execute, because according to the biblical commandments it is a sin, but it is impossible to sin, and from the point of view of morality it is inhuman, the death penalty should be replaced for life with the right to be released in individual cases. the death penalty has no revenge. Those who crave the death penalty, for the most part, are thirsting for revenge, and not social protection and everything else. And what is the use of executing a person who has already killed someone, because the execution of a criminal cannot resurrect his victims. Execution is a consequence. But we do not pay attention to the reasons.

Is life on the scales? The life and health of a criminal? Good.
On the other side - also life.
The lives of those killed by this criminal for fun or for drunkenness (it does not matter, with an ax or a car in an accident). The lives of those who were hooked on him. The lives and health of patients who did not receive expensive medicines due to cut funding, since the criminal stole budget money. Killed for a bag and a cell phone, or should all these lives be easily discounted for the greatest value - the life of a criminal? Ah, he's a man, he has rights, he is worthy ... Aha. His victims, their lives and destinies, the destinies of their loved ones, therefore, were not worthy, pah on them? Also on the other side of the scale lies the keeping of this criminal in custody. Feeding, etc. Maintenance at the expense of the budget, which is formed from our taxes. More will go to life or even 15 years - less will go to law-abiding pensioners, teachers, doctors, higher retirement age, etc. The offender pulled himself out of the legal field. He stepped over the restrictions dictated by the law, which means that by doing so he left the area of ​​guaranteed civil rights. He has no right to life, health, humanity and all that. I believe that there is nothing worse than a life sentence. The special regime for keeping such prisoners is quite harsh. They have every day scheduled by the minute and every day they have a Groundhog Day. They do not see relatives and friends, native places. Their whole life is a cramped cell, but a promenade. And so for at least 25 years. Or do you think that it is better to pardon ten villains than to execute one innocent person? Humanity is good, but for the first time, I do not think that humanity should be shown to repeat offenders, with the abolition of the death penalty, the number of serious crimes has only increased.
99 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 12.11.21

Garrus-1994 I
used to know that hands were chopped off for theft in all Muslim countries. Now only in Morocco, Saudi Arabia. There, gold hangs in bunches and there is no guard, but if they catch you you will come without a hand. And one-armed people are considered outcasts there, but they are reluctant to hire. Even if a person just got injured, in which he had to chop off an upper limb - this already affects the "image" of the company or enterprise!

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
What about medical certificates, records? Anyway, a medical card? Everything is recorded in it. How can you give the employer and he will see that the severed hand is not the result of theft, but, say, infection. Of course, you can fake records, but that's different. We're talking about humanity.
And about the execution ... traitors like Judas, Brutus and Cassius need to be executed. Maniacs, rapists are also needed. Terrorism too. A person who has committed one crime may not be executed. He can execute himself if he can't stand it. And besides, one should take into account the nature of the murder, if the murder is with particular cruelty then ... execution. There is a possibility of executing an innocent person, but no one is safe from this. It happens that an innocent person is sent to prison, and after being released, he is no longer needed anywhere with his conviction, except for criminals. And he can either commit suicide, or go for revenge, or turn into a bandit. But I am in favor of a quick execution, not for an electric chair or hanging. One bullet in the forehead will suffice. And fast and not painful.

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

Garrus-1994
What about medical certificates, records? Anyway, a medical card? Everything is recorded in it. How can you give the employer and he will see that the severed hand is not the result of theft, but, say, infection. Of course, you can fake records, but that's different. We're talking about humanity.
In these countries, it does not matter how you lost your arm, you are already outcasts - if without an arm .. Fear is the driving force .. Saudi Arabia - in general, strictly adheres to the norms prescribed by this religion. Murderers, rapists, drug dealers and armed robbers in the kingdom have their heads chopped off with a sword. And it is right..
And about the execution ... of traitors like Judas, Brutus and Cassius, I never considered them traitors .. If Jesus knew that they would betray him and told them that destiny was so destined and so it should be done (they were hostages of the situation) - this is not betrayal and manipulation of a person (against the will of the teacher, you will not trample) so decided God ..... But that's another story ...

N
Nick Arzanyaev 12.11.21

The death penalty is a last resort and should not be allowed. Let them suffer for life in prisons.

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Fear is the driving force ..
I agree. In general, it’s interesting, I didn’t know. Well that is I knew that in such countries the norms are harsh, but I did not think that they did not understand situations that violate these norms.
I never considered them to be traitors .. If Jesus knew that they would betray him and told them that this is how fate is destined and so it must be done
Whoa, whoa stop ... I don't really care what Jesus said there. As long as I'm not a believer, and for me they are just traitors. You understand that any believing fanatic will say that God gave him a sign. I remember the episode from the TV series "Supernatural". In general, there was the spirit of the priest, who punished the murderers with the help of people. But after this act of retribution, he sent them to the police station so that they surrender, as long as they themselves committed a sin. Compelled. Why, say, did Jesus not allow Brutus and Cassius to surrender themselves? Just don’t have to drive me here to fate. They did what they did, so there is no point in what follows. In general, for me this idea with "God decided so" does not matter. Sorry. So any crime can be justified. In general, in our humane society, any crime can be justified, thanks to lawyers) Therefore, for me they are traitors, and also remind me, hostages of what situation they were? As far as I know, Rome under Caesar was not bad. Better than any modern state)

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

Garrus-1994
I don’t want to raise the subject of the Bible, well, nevertheless .. At the Last Supper Jesus told everyone that each of them must be made by someone who gives who, etc., etc. Judas was treasurer And he owned a lot of money and 30 pieces of silver for him were dust .. ( I just needed a sacred sacrifice) .. If people participate in a theatrical performance and everyone knows their role. Then why, after the performance, the participant does not have the traitor's glue?

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
We will not raise the subject of the Bible. Until we divorce an unnecessary dispute about the existence of God and the value of the Bible. If we accept your point of view, then you are right. But if you accept mine and reject what Jesus said, and generally assume that he did not exist, then a new picture immediately opens. Therefore, it is useless to argue here. The event happened when the devil happened, and we have nothing but a couple of myths. And the Bible for me is a myth) Well, like the Myths of Ancient Greece))
Then why, after the performance, the participant does not remain a traitor?
Because this is a performance. And in real life, even if people themselves know that they are forced, but at the same time cannot tell others, then for others they will be traitors. It is so? And according to modern theoretical concepts, we all play games. And everyone plays a role like in a theater, it is not difficult to get a stigma) At the same time, it is worth considering the theatrical performance itself. For example, in Ancient Greece, tragedies were staged, where the events and characters were real, and then no matter how you play, and if you play a traitor, then this character received the stigma) And not only on stage, but also in real life. If you decide to take the mask of Hitler, then at least play it, and you will get a stigma))

L
Lisstoman 12.11.21

Executions are good, but not with our justice system.

n
nominar 12.11.21

I am absolutely against it, because all of them can be sent to the mines, well, or something else useful to be done for the people, experiments to be carried out there, etc.
And so this is a senseless waste of human resources.

M
MelShlemming 12.11.21

I would bring back public executions with beheading in the squares. The squares will be full houses. And the TV broadcast of the execution will have a staggering rating.

K
KAPRAL27 12.11.21

I am for the death penalty. BUT she shouldn't be behind closed doors. It should be public, the execution should be turned into a kind of city holiday, with T-shirts, mugs, balls, a concert, and festivities.

S
Sergius Zaccharias 12.11.21

It makes no difference, although it is better to let them sit in prisons, because for them death is the best option. If I was given a choice between life imprisonment and execution, then I would choose the second option.

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

Sergius Zaccharias
Dude, don't show yourself ...

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

White Wine Taster
Pedophilia, definitely? Definitely.
Terrorism, definitely? Definitely.
Rape (refers to girls over 18)? I think that for the first time you can give 10-12 years of strict regime.
Murder with special cruelty (well, there he hacked to death with an ax and thereby spoiled the body beyond recognition, or cut it into pieces on purpose and packaged it in cans) There are all kinds of maniacs. Such, too, I believe, should be executed. Psychiatrists will not agree with me, it is interesting for them to talk with such, the desire to understand their motives. Well, you can let them talk a little, but then kill them anyway.
Serial killers? Should be executed too.

S
Sergius Zaccharias 12.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Dude, don’t show yourself ...
And then what? They will suddenly shoot me? If so, then maybe this is for the best.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 12.11.21

The death penalty is to be prescribed where the tower is provided for. Well, since we care for humanism, then when the tower is erected, i.e. pzh, the convict himself must ask for the replacement of the death penalty with the death penalty and only after the appeal has been rejected in all higher instances. In order to minimize the option of a miscarriage of justice. If the convicted person did not review the sentence and he received a death penalty, then in this case, he may submit a petition to replace the death penalty. As an analogue of pzh, the death penalty cannot be introduced yet. The rate of miscarriage of justice is too high. We can easily be closed for nothing, and in ten years to find out. So, that's enough for now, and leave the execution at the discretion of the convict. Bye. How the judicial system will begin to work normally, or rather if it does, and when the court is impartial and objective, then the appointment of the death penalty can be handed down to the court.

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

nominar is a
pointless waste of human resources, this is a general regime zone, believe me. Especially now. It's easier to kill than to feed these assholes. In addition to the fact that everyone is practically crooked, there is also Article 228. And with all that, humanism is imposed on them by law. freaks and happy to write to the prosecutor just a little something Just imagine the situation, the zk and the free master work at DIBF. Zk-gets his salary on time, the master sucks the bolt for a couple of months so what about the death penalty?

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
may sound strange, but the court cannot be impartial and objective, legal proceedings are in human hands. If they invent AI for this business, then we can talk about impartiality.

i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Doberrman699
AI can be broken, like a human, so the court will always be a tape measure, not in all cases of course, but it will be so.
And the death penalty is needed to protect society from certain individuals, you can escape from any imprisonment. A new Jack the Ripper will appear, he will start cutting people to the left and to the right, he will be caught, imprisoned, society will calmly heal. Then he will find a way to escape and again take up the knife. Perhaps this cycle will be repeated 3-4 times, BUT if there is an execution after the first arrest? Then a couple of dozen fathers, mothers and children will continue to live. It is not necessary to execute everyone in a row, but some deserve it with their actions.

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

imperator2112
and our man is indestructible and incorruptible? only losers rush into the cards from the zone, the rest "run away" officially through the checkpoint. What a strange position you have in relation to Russian prisons, they don't run from there. And on the topic, chopping off limbs was a good example for theft in Arab countries ... I'm talking about an alternative to the UK