3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 12.11.21 05:34 pm

How do you feel about the death penalty in the sense of humanity?

Many say that - in any case it is impossible to execute, because according to the biblical commandments it is a sin, but it is impossible to sin, and from the point of view of morality it is inhuman, the death penalty should be replaced for life with the right to be released in individual cases. the death penalty has no revenge. Those who crave the death penalty, for the most part, are thirsting for revenge, and not social protection and everything else. And what is the use of executing a person who has already killed someone, because the execution of a criminal cannot resurrect his victims. Execution is a consequence. But we do not pay attention to the reasons.

Is life on the scales? The life and health of a criminal? Good.
On the other side - also life.
The lives of those killed by this criminal for fun or for drunkenness (it does not matter, with an ax or a car in an accident). The lives of those who were hooked on him. The lives and health of patients who did not receive expensive medicines due to cut funding, since the criminal stole budget money. Killed for a bag and a cell phone, or should all these lives be easily discounted for the greatest value - the life of a criminal? Ah, he's a man, he has rights, he is worthy ... Aha. His victims, their lives and destinies, the destinies of their loved ones, therefore, were not worthy, pah on them? Also on the other side of the scale lies the keeping of this criminal in custody. Feeding, etc. Maintenance at the expense of the budget, which is formed from our taxes. More will go to life or even 15 years - less will go to law-abiding pensioners, teachers, doctors, higher retirement age, etc. The offender pulled himself out of the legal field. He stepped over the restrictions dictated by the law, which means that by doing so he left the area of ​​guaranteed civil rights. He has no right to life, health, humanity and all that. I believe that there is nothing worse than a life sentence. The special regime for keeping such prisoners is quite harsh. They have every day scheduled by the minute and every day they have a Groundhog Day. They do not see relatives and friends, native places. Their whole life is a cramped cell, but a promenade. And so for at least 25 years. Or do you think that it is better to pardon ten villains than to execute one innocent person? Humanity is good, but for the first time, I do not think that humanity should be shown to repeat offenders, with the abolition of the death penalty, the number of serious crimes has only increased.
99 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalingrad88 12.11.21

Where was Doberrm? Whom should I call?

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

Doberrman699
He could have studied material about Scandinavian prisons, stupid question)

A
Abibas25 12.11.21

I AM FOR the death penalty! For how much can you feed the life-prisoners? It seems to me that it is the death penalty that can reduce the percentage of crime in Russia. Firstly, there will be fewer murderers and maniacs, and therefore in the event of a military coup or war, all this rabble will not appear on the streets of cities. Secondly, it will certainly have a positive effect on the state treasury! Fewer prisoners, less security guards ... Why do I pay taxes while working so that some rapist would sit and eat his porridge every morning? But at the same time, I will then pay for my children for breakfast at school? After all, the school is the same state. an institution like a prison ... But most adult men are supported by the state, and we ourselves support our children (in terms of nutrition in state institutions)? Let me pay the same taxes, but instead of injecting into the zones, let this money go to schools and the children eat normally ... + I would forcibly send young criminals who stumbled on a petty article to the army for several years! In all sorts of systems, bats and so on, so that they bring benefit, but at the same time do not spoil their lives with a criminal record! On this topic, you can ponder indefinitely, but the fact that in our country the death penalty is categorically necessary is a fact!

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
to explore and visit - a big difference, or has this world already changed?

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

Abibas25
1500 wooden per day, general regime. Well, this is about the content

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

Doberrman699
Yes, this world has already changed. Satisfied with the answer? ) And now go ahead, study, there is no need to be))

A
Abibas25 12.11.21

Doberrman699
And? I didn't really understand the essence of your comment ...

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

Abibas25
is the cost of feeding one convict per day

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
no, the world never changes, like people. You can skip the essence only by visiting, but not reading the official version.

A
Abibas25 12.11.21

Doberrman699
Well, if that's the case, then I'm fucking awesome! I will live with this money for 2 weeks, or even a month!

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

Abibas25
sorry, by food I also mean a warm place in the barracks, a bathhouse, and so on. like this

A
Abibas25 12.11.21

Doberrman699
if a day is 1500, it turns out 1500 * 30 = 45000 !!! Higher than the average salary in Russia, and 2 times higher!

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

Oh yes, go to Norway, there for murder you will live in a hut for which you are not able to save up. Plus, learn to play the guitar, get pumped up, no one will bother you. You will write books, plus you can also publish them. There will also be an Internet with a computer that will probably pull the Witcher and the Battlefront on max. Well, isn't it cool?)

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

Garrus-1994
And in prison now dinner ... they give pasta ..)))))))))

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Not well, with normal food, I think many will be able to provide themselves) But the rest is not sure)) Although there is still better for taxpayers' money than for their own)

K
Kind ram 12.11.21

DemonTwR
You brought out a very interesting demovator. By the same logic, it turns out that every representative of the communists can be condemned.

K
Kind ram 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
And in the army I go to waste and do not even say from what (

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

Kind Ram
People who do not want to feed their army will soon be forced to feed someone else's.

D
DemonTwR 12.11.21

Kind Ram
So not only Dostoevsky was convicted posthumously but also Lev Tolstoy!