3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 12.11.21 05:34 pm

How do you feel about the death penalty in the sense of humanity?

Many say that - in any case it is impossible to execute, because according to the biblical commandments it is a sin, but it is impossible to sin, and from the point of view of morality it is inhuman, the death penalty should be replaced for life with the right to be released in individual cases. the death penalty has no revenge. Those who crave the death penalty, for the most part, are thirsting for revenge, and not social protection and everything else. And what is the use of executing a person who has already killed someone, because the execution of a criminal cannot resurrect his victims. Execution is a consequence. But we do not pay attention to the reasons.

Is life on the scales? The life and health of a criminal? Good.
On the other side - also life.
The lives of those killed by this criminal for fun or for drunkenness (it does not matter, with an ax or a car in an accident). The lives of those who were hooked on him. The lives and health of patients who did not receive expensive medicines due to cut funding, since the criminal stole budget money. Killed for a bag and a cell phone, or should all these lives be easily discounted for the greatest value - the life of a criminal? Ah, he's a man, he has rights, he is worthy ... Aha. His victims, their lives and destinies, the destinies of their loved ones, therefore, were not worthy, pah on them? Also on the other side of the scale lies the keeping of this criminal in custody. Feeding, etc. Maintenance at the expense of the budget, which is formed from our taxes. More will go to life or even 15 years - less will go to law-abiding pensioners, teachers, doctors, higher retirement age, etc. The offender pulled himself out of the legal field. He stepped over the restrictions dictated by the law, which means that by doing so he left the area of ​​guaranteed civil rights. He has no right to life, health, humanity and all that. I believe that there is nothing worse than a life sentence. The special regime for keeping such prisoners is quite harsh. They have every day scheduled by the minute and every day they have a Groundhog Day. They do not see relatives and friends, native places. Their whole life is a cramped cell, but a promenade. And so for at least 25 years. Or do you think that it is better to pardon ten villains than to execute one innocent person? Humanity is good, but for the first time, I do not think that humanity should be shown to repeat offenders, with the abolition of the death penalty, the number of serious crimes has only increased.
99 Comments
Sort by:
i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Doberrman699 right
here, where a person's life is being decided, you need to take everything into account and think in half measures

r
requiemmm 12.11.21

If the law is not the same for everyone, this is not a law, but a whim of an organized criminal group, which rests only on brute force. And this very organized criminal group simply does what it wants, the texts of the Criminal Code and the Civil Code do not matter at all. As they say, there would be a person, but we will find an article.
Crimes of a sexual nature in general, the topic is extremely slippery, now youngsters use different substances so cheerfully that at 14 many outwardly pull on 30 with a tail. Who looks at the passport panel? And then oops-pa, if you don't want to go to the bunk, drive lave.
Pedoysteria has generally lost all reasonable justification, though now it has calmed down a little, before you see some kind of show, well, they just dragged the possessed and on the air) And meanwhile, according to the current legislation, all humanity of the planet is related to pedophiles, and this is a fact.

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

The main thing is that not with the boy, which means it's okay. There is a wonderful Russian saying: what is natural is not ugly
Ahaha ... well you said it. This cannot be natural, since we have moved away from such "natural traditions". And nothing leaves the natural. I certainly understand you are a fan of the cultural traditions of the past, when you were married at the age of 15. The gypsies still have it. And why is it important not to be with the boy? Gays, after all, were from the devil what time. Even earlier there were antiquities. This is also a natural course of things, as long as there is a small proportion of deviations in the genetic material, which are characterized as "homosexual". And this is generally at the level of biology. And even more natural as cultural traditions. So ... any kind of pedophilia is ugly. Therefore, we left such traditions, except for Muslims and Gypsies. And this is the natural course, the rejection of such an outrage.
Well, another example, you buy sugar in bulk, they grab you and amid the explosions in Moscow and Volgodonsk they sew you terrorism.
The only thing I agree with you is that the law enforcement system is not to hell with us. But this is not always the case. They can’t hang terrorism on you if they don’t find your involvement in terrorist attacks, or some secret place where you go with friends and craft bombs, or they don’t find these bombs at your home. Otherwise, the maximum that they can hold it for several days, for the duration of the investigation, it seems like 48 hours, I can feel bad. In the future, they may be put on record in connection with the existing terrorist attacks, but terrorism, without proof, will not be hanged. But I repeat in one thing you are right. In Russia, they can even hang something. The truth is not everywhere. Let's not spread rot our law enforcement system so much)

G
Geth Hunter 12.11.21

I am choosing test by duel. Where is my two-handed sword?

M
Mage Hermit 12.11.21

Have you seen little girls for a long time? They are so cute, they have such sincere smiles, gentle voices, they are very affectionate. Maybe you didn't even read the dilogy about Alice because the author loved children, but not boys?

I hope it's trolling. I really hope .......

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Many say that - penalty in any case can not, because of the biblical commandments is a sin
Here the situation is as follows:
From the standpoint of a higher morality can not kill anyone and never, you have a right only from nature (death by natural means or something like that). This position is de facto not viable in our world of people: / Therefore, one should proceed from another position - more universal for the entire Universe: common sense. In this regard, the Bible should be perceived as a guiding line, a basis, a pivot that wraps around our destiny and the choice that we make. The latter does not have to clearly follow the contour of the main line (he said: it wraps around). That is, the Bible is a recommendation, not a clear formula. The laws in the criminal code and other codes should already be clear.
In my opinion, if one took the life of another, he himself is deprived of the right to life, and society can take his life on an "eye for an eye" principle. Not necessarily, of course, but I see it this way: what right the criminal violated, he himself is deprived of such a right. In addition, there is also murder in self-defense, or just stupidly by accident ...

But we do not pay attention to the reasons.
Cause? Let's take a case. The kid played enough video games, went and killed someone. While another million of the same posons play and do not touch anyone. Now let's think, what is the reason for the murder? In Game? No. He was one of a million who went to kill, therefore, the reason is in himself. It is de facto dangerous to society, and there could be another catalyst instead of a video game. So yes, it is quite logical that he is either executed or imprisoned for a long time. The one who went to kill is always to blame. Blaming alcohol, drugs, video games, or family problems is bullshit. The justification is elementary (repeat): millions of other residents of the country have a lot of problems, but they do not go to solve them by means of murder. A specific person is always guilty. Excuses are excuses.

G
Gauguin 12.11.21

I completely share this idea. Yes, the judicial system is imperfect, but nevertheless, it is better than keeping the rabble on taxpayers' money, prompting all homeless people from despair to commit serious crimes in order to go to prison, where they will be fed and heated.

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.11.21

The punishment system is also inadequate, and prisons in the usual sense are a relic of the past. This needs to be changed and changed dramatically. Someone was sentenced for five years, so what? He ends up in prison, where will he learn? How to live properly? 8) There they will make him a law-abiding resident, that he respects the order in society (what is outside the prison)? Of course not! These prisons are useless and do not fulfill their role, they do not fix anything. Many are only spoiled even more.

U
UncleVanya 12.11.21

An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. The Talion principle has existed long before the writing of the Bible's covenants in many cultures. On the basis of this principle, Roman law was built, and modern law was created on the basis of Roman law. The punishment should be comparable to the crime, this is the only way to achieve justice. And the inevitability of equal retribution is intended to serve to prevent crime. What kind of humanism can we talk about when a monster that killed 70 people from scratch is imprisoned for 20 years and kept in human conditions at the expense of taxpayers whose children he killed? What do these people feel, knowing that this person, not only is alive and well, will also be released? Sitting, I suppose, and waiting for an opportunity to turn the other cheek. In the USA, where human rights, humanism and democracy are at the beginning of everything, the death penalty is legal in more than 30 states. And Americans are very religious people. And no one is kicking them for this, just like Belarus. The punishment must be proportionate to the crime. And for the selected life, there is only one commensurate price - death.

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

imperator2112
and how much did a person's life cost, is it worth and will it cost ????

i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Doberrman699,
again by half measures) there are people who are not worth a price, for them it was worth, is and will be)

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

imperator2112
worthless for everyone, me, you and others like you. Alas, ce la vie, min hertz

D
DemonTwR 12.11.21

It's funny that your Generation does not understand that even without the death penalty you can die in the Police Department. There are a lot of stories in the last 5 - 7 years and you are Dear Generation from 14 to 25 like this. did the same thing in a whisper in the kitchens.
You don’t understand that it will not be a Fact Better in the Russian Federation In the Next 5 Years! but to tighten the Nuts to prevent the repetition of August 21, 1991 in any form over the same 5 Years You Can Easily Today, 135 Years since Dostoevsky died,
and that a number of his Works are banned under 282 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation and the Writer Himself Posthumously Condemned according to her. An indicator of how Our Power relates to the Heritage of Our country.
You are talking about the death penalty here
Property and violent articles of the RF Criminal Code are abolished. 300 thousand potential criminals fall under the reduction.
http://www.fontanka.ru/2016/01/27/181/ read

s
sаnic 12.11.21

In general, it is necessary to sterilize everyone who goes to prison, so that they do not then create rotten cells of society.

S
Stalingrad88 12.11.21

UncleVanya
Conditions on death row are far from human. But this does not change that, there are certain articles in the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation on which the moratorium must be lifted.

U
Uilenspiegel 12.11.21

Execute, you cannot pardon.

i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Doberrman699
Alas, my self-esteem is higher than a penny

U
UncleVanya 12.11.21

Stalingrad88
I remembered about Breivik) He has good conditions there.

S
Stalingrad88 12.11.21

I remember UncleVanya when I was studying at the Institute, we studied the law enforcement and judicial system of the Scandinavian countries. So the conditions there for prisoners are better than in our ordinary life.
Vaughn take the same Burzum man released 3 albums while sitting in prison.

D
Doberrman699 12.11.21

Stalingrad88
you were listed in the pv cell?