3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mastak-007 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Saints Row The Third - Killer GTA IV? (Saints Row: The Third)

Superiority of SR3 over GTAIV

graphics
various missions a
bunch of opportunities
chaos
has something to do after passing what do

you think?
203 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead4 12.11.21

zig zag 44
He's butthurt can see it.
Bitkuxa
You first learn how to write, is it hard to place punctuation marks?

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

romich2
yes what is visible is visible

B
Bloodthirster 12.11.21

B * I guys are two different games. What are you staging a war?
At first glance it seems that they are the same.

W
Waffen 12.11.21

It's good that "Mafiosi" and "Drivers" don't come here .. :)

M
MORSOV 12.11.21

Bloodthirster
Agree. What do these games have in common, besides the gameplay (not much) ?!

C
Crevan Izekil 12.11.21

Yeah, compare Tetris and Lego Batman. Nuacho, both pro, like, a constructor.
The theme authors themselves are not funny, huh?

A
ABEHrEP 12.11.21

I haven't read the wall of text, I'll just say it. Comparing GTA4 and CP3, it's like comparing * yo with a finger, they are similar, right? Wed3 2011, GTA4 2008. Author, please stand up, open the window and jump there.

For the actions of the author, after this comment, I am not responsible.

L
Little man 12.11.21

I switched from GTA IV to SRTT. about a week ago, I once again tried to go through GTA IV (I never had the patience to go through the whole game), and then somehow I remembered that I saw a video about the SRTT game, downloaded it, the game dragged on so that I forgot about GTA IV

from the beginning of the release GTA III, I dreamed of suppressing cars with a tank, as could be done in GTA 1 and GTA 2. I thought that this possibility would appear in GTA IV, but there - a tank you see in modern New York will not look realistic. but it could have turned out very impressive, because in GTA IV, a new realistic physics of car damage has just appeared.
I do not know there is some kind of physics of damage in SRTT, but the cars are choking very realistically - I sit and enjoy :)

T
Tula Potsik 12.11.21

Not a killer, these are two different games and only downito can compare them

F
Fludilko 12.11.21

Tula potsik - necroposter, lol.

K
Kanagan81 12.11.21

the Saints Row series has nothing to do with GTA; GTA
can just as easily be compared to the following games:
GTA - all parts of
Saints Row - all parts of
True Crime - all parts of
Driver - all parts of
Mafia - all parts of
Just Cause - all parts of
Scarface
Sleeping Dogs
All Points Bulletin - online
Assassin's Creed - all parts of
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim - all parts of
Fallout - all parts of
Oblivion
Gun
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Revolver
Bully
Wheelman
The Godfather
Prototype

all these games unite only Open World (open world) (stealing cars or horses) (opportunity: do what you want) mb there are also other games add, I only know these in which I played or saw videos. But comparing them with each other is nonsense :)

M
MORSOV 12.11.21

Kanagan81
And now, in general, there is such a tendency: if there are a couple of possibilities from the GTA, then this is a "game in the style of GTA" ... Debilizm ...

K
Kanagan81 12.11.21

and don't tell me, in general, so many games compare to take the game Dead Rising 2 and Resident evil, some try to compare them as games about zombies, but completely different levels of style, gameplay, etc. for a while, because he is sorely lacking there) then in the second there is already closer to real life, fear of surprise, etc. and still try to compare :) just like hundreds of other games :)) and often there are such debates and skirmishes with obscenities and the remembrance of relatives, which is already funny by God :))))

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.21

no ct3 is easier in terms of genre.
GTA is more serious and realistic and the humor is more subtle there.
Wed3 degrees of Petrosyan and trash throughout the game could not be kept.
weapons and equipment are also, in my opinion, better in GTA.

these are games of different genres, each of them has a place to be and each is good in its own way.

_
_SAINTS_GAT_ 12.11.21

VeNoM225
YOU KNOW YOU RIGHT! But let's see what the SR4 will be TO COMPARE IT WITH GTA 5

_
_SAINTS_GAT_ 12.11.21

Aidan Fox
GREAT MISTAKE !!! Ass * nickname is stupid who has no taste

M
Mindless self indulgence 12.11.21

Of course, I'm an ardent fan of gtashek, but here ... If we compare gta4 and cp3, then cp3 is much more interesting to play, IMHO! Since there is a cooperative in Wed3, dlts. There is always something to do here, there are all kinds of mini-missions, seizure of territories and so on. And it's somehow more fun to play with a friend than to play with a friend in GTA4 in some mode there or in "Free Mode" where the only entertainment is a trainer. Yes, and there is absolutely nothing to occupy yourself in GTA4 in the intervals between the plot.
Ps In Sr3, you can still get wild when some bugs appear (xs, for some reason they seem funny to me): D And if bugs appear in GTA4, then they only cause a wild baguette, because in most cases the game flies and then does not want to start, only re-installation helps.

d
dima simson 12.11.21

but for me sant roy for some reason the launcher does not go open and that's it ...

D
DIMASSSS 12.11.21

Saints Row IV Assassin's Creed IV: Black flag?

A
Alex_Ray 12.11.21

Franki1345 a
brilliant game? PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!! That made me laugh) I didn't see anything ingenious in it ........ just nothing. The plot is terrible, the same thing happened as c Hitman Absolution - we tried to make such a drama that tears flowed when you looked at 47, at his cute blue eyes, at his soft character .... It's good for a drama, but that GTA, that Hitman is a shooting simulator in everything that moves. By the way, I note that with San Andreas the gameplay has not changed at all. New city, new physics, new multiplayer - that's all GTA 4 since the good old Vice City and SA