3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mastak-007 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Saints Row The Third - Killer GTA IV? (Saints Row: The Third)

Superiority of SR3 over GTAIV

graphics
various missions a
bunch of opportunities
chaos
has something to do after passing what do

you think?
203 Comments
Sort by:
g
get away_ [667] 12.11.21

Well, you compared! SR 3 is a dumb arcade game for schoolchildren. GTA IV has already emerged from the manger, this is a much more adult game with a moral connotation. Yes, SR 3 has a lot of fun shit, but it's for kids. Although GTA has cut its entertainment roots, it has gone deep into the depths, and as a result - a new word in the genre in particular and the gaming industry in general. EVERYTHING is beautiful in IV - characters, plot, dialogues, drama, humor, city, universe, chases, action, physics ... Lord, you can't count everything. Only a few developers can boast of such an approach and such a degree of refinement. And you compared this Miracle to the SR 3 nursery ...

-
-joker- 12.11.21

get away_ [667]
Hmm, to call GTA4 "a miracle" is how much you have to be a stubborn fan to praise this game ... Characters, atmosphere, seriousness of what is happening? Excuse me, but where did you see this? Are we talking about the same game? GTA4 puts a good face on a bad game. Yes, she set a serious drama, but it's not interesting and boring, it didn't work out for them. As they say - I do not believe.

C
CH0L0 12.11.21

get away_ [667]
Do you trust yourself though? Did you understand what you said? "gytya four super duper, ana pavzrassela, etc.: there are dealogues, characters, grafon, numbing, plot, drama, action, physics ..." , she's cool in everything, she will wipe her nose at all games and so on.
Have you looked at yourself? Do not cocoa on other games, please, there are many good games and Wed3 is no exception, especially since GTA4 was released in 2008, and Wed3 in 2011. Got it? if not go play GTA 4 and do not interfere with us to discuss.

C
CH0L0 12.11.21

get away_ [667]
Do you trust yourself though? Did you understand what you said? "gytya four super duper, ana pavzrassela, etc.: there are dealogues, characters, grafon, numbing, plot, drama, action, physics ..." , she's cool in everything, she will wipe her nose at all games and so on.
Have you looked at yourself? Do not cocoa on other games, please, there are many good games and Wed3 is no exception, especially since GTA4 was released in 2008, and Wed3 in 2011. Got it? if not go play GTA 4 and do not interfere with us to discuss.

T
TheDexter 12.11.21

What is the sandbox in GTA4? Where did you open it there? In which place? There has never been a sandbox in GTA, and there never can be. And CP3 cannot be compared with GTA at all, two different games, except that in both the open world and car theft with shooters. I don’t know I didn’t like the game after CP 2. What can you do in it, except how to fly on turntables, beep people and dress up in a funny outfit? Yes, you can arrange a house, but I like it more in GTA because it is more lively, even if the graph is console and you can see it as a beard or dirt on your face.

PS In general, these tops were not fully developed by the shkolota. I remember there was such a GTA vs NFS .....

s
searinox3 12.11.21

Meln1k666
and I remember the top Doom vs Sims, was on some third-party site. Cool top, huh?

g
get away_ [667] 12.11.21

-joker-
Vedrover GT, well, first of all, if IV sucks on your cans, it doesn't mean that the game is bad. And secondly, yes, GTA IV is a world masterpiece that has received many awards and the highest ratings from the press (98/100 on meta criticism, what other game can boast such a rating?). Completely objective.

There is nothing boring about IV. It's just that you need to play it not for the fun and entertainment that schoolchildren are looking for, but for the plot, characters, dialogues, drama. And only when you start to appreciate it, then you realize that it is impossible to tear yourself away, and stupid children's entertainment already causes nausea.

G
Garrus-1994 12.11.21

get away_ [667]
: D
There is nothing boring about IV.
Are you a big fan of this game?

C
CH0L0 12.11.21

I went four, to the end proshol, what a boredom.

B
BJayDS 12.11.21

lol.
In the four in the first place is the plot, which, in my opinion, is one of the most interesting in the gaming industry, and in this genre, probably the most interesting. However, not everyone can see and understand it.
The graphics in the four are good if you run it on a good computer.
There are also a lot of lessons after passing. The trick is that there you yourself can invent something for yourself, and not mindlessly go through additional missions where you have to pour shit at home (in the literal sense) and laugh wildly over it.

And after the first launch of CP3, I turned it off and removed it, spitting out nasty saliva. I don't understand how IT can be played at all.

V
VeNoM225 12.11.21

In the four in the first place is the plot, which, in my opinion, is one of the most interesting in the gaming industry.
Oh yeah, the plot is straight PPC ... No, it’s intersense, of course, not to be a fan, the same Mass Effect on the plot is much more interesting.
pouring shit at home (literally)
I wonder where you saw this? What nonsense in general.

CP 3 passed in one breath GTA 4 is still torturing, monotonous PPC. Each mission comes down to stupid cover, and kill someone. No intrigue on what deal do not go all the time shooting starts. San Andreas was cooler, GTA4 takes physics, the realism of the current, so it's cool there.

S
Shevrolet 12.11.21

The games are different (not by age) why should they be compared at all, no, I understand if each game is compared with its predecessors (well, what has been added, how it has improved), but these games cannot be compared in any way.
Anyone who wants a good storyline, emotions and make his choice to that I advise GTA4 (the plot came out good a little confusing but good)
but the optimization of GTA4 ... Anyone who says "ha yes, I have GTA4 flying at maximum speed" piz *** ol it is purely visually can not do this (he played a little below average, lagged a little) well, in general, the game came out not "the most terrible game of the series" as some say. And it also seems to me that maybe they checked the new engine and in GTA5 it will be finalized (but the one who says that SR3 cannot be compared to GTA5 is an idiot, because it did not even come out, but we'll see)

SR3 Well, there is no realism here, in my opinion, just do it, there is fun, lawlessness, black humor, murder, mahoch, uhuuu.
Personally, I am for SR3, I like limitless games, and whoever says that it is just unrealistic, then it shouldn't be like that at all.

B
Balmora Boy 12.11.21

I went through 4 GTAs two years ago on the middle graph I liked everything there well, except as everyone already knows optimization = (((but as I met Saints Row two, I fell in love with it and I always have it on my computer, and now it's also part 3) class the game is very cool but made a sea of ​​emotions with the game attached = (^ _ ^) =

F
Fraps_Max 12.11.21

GTA 4 shit
in CP3, you don't need to play for stupid Serbs, you can choose a Persian, edit, play, GTA4 is slow, in the sense that everything is done slowly, at first it's cool, but then shit, I play CP3 almost from its release, I passed a long time ago, and continue play!!!
70 percent superiority over GTA4! now look at GTA FIVE and Saints row IV!

G
Gaijin456 12.11.21

GTA is much more serious than SR3 ... It is useful to compare them without, and even more so to talk about some kind of "murder" ...

X
XLgeneral 12.11.21

LOL WHAT?
compared GTA4 with Saints Row 3 ...
you will also compare Max Payne with NSF Mostvanted and Minecraft with ACE Kombat.

S
Stuck in a cycle 12.11.21

I'm the only one tired of shkolotronskie comparisons of two games of different style?

H
Hererasda 12.11.21

Maybe tired of it, now there is ENB in ​​GTA, so GTA has become better.
Personally, now everyone is sitting in the BF, and not ...

B
Bansheevod 12.11.21

Whoa is the GTA4 killer? TC, you either did not play GTA4, or ... this game is cooler than GTA4, just at times, indescribable .. the gtashka drains on its background xd

R
Ripper man 12.11.21

undoubtedly GTA 4 is many times better than this ..