3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mastak-007 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Saints Row The Third - Killer GTA IV? (Saints Row: The Third)

Superiority of SR3 over GTAIV

graphics
various missions a
bunch of opportunities
chaos
has something to do after passing what do

you think?
203 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waffen 12.11.21

I'm surprised that many people write about the serious and dramatic plot of GTA 4 .. it's just nonsense .... In Sana'a, the main character returns to Los Santos, since someone killed his MOTHER?! .... and his BROTHER ?! ... is that not a dramatic plot? moreover, at the very beginning of the game ... only the majority of them absolutely didn't care who killed whom! ... they needed a cool car to drive around the city, a Kalash, a wheelchair, Mount Chilliad (?), soak Points and Wags, jump on BMH etc ...

D
Dead4 12.11.21

Waffen
In IV the plot will be more dramatic, you just probably did not play it.

M
MORSOV 12.11.21

romich2
Yes. Has anyone listened to the official soundtrack? From the music alone, such a lousy feeling is immediately evoked.

B
Bloodthirster 12.11.21

GTA4 there everything is put on cars and not on the Main character and In Saints 3
You can not zuystvenno-podratsya Also from all the stars will it not be cool and in GTA you will not hide from 6.

W
Waffen 12.11.21

romich2 I played twice, and honestly tried to find the drama of the plot, empathy for the main characters, etc. ... I did not find it ... I already said that in games of this kind, the gameplay and atmosphere are important for me, and the plot is completely and completely in the last place ... this does not mean that the drama and over-drinking of the plot is shit or it is not there at all, etc. ... to each his own ... it just seems to me that if you remove the gameplay from the game, then due to this , there is already an automatic empathy for the characters, since there is simply nothing else in the game ... that's why I chose Saints Row for myself ...

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

gopota 4 attacked sannchez three and beat her to death XD
RIP SAINTS ROW 3;]

F
Franki1345 12.11.21

Guys GTA 4 is a gineal game, you can say they compared jo ... with a finger, Saints row 3 is completely different there is chaos, madness, debauchery, and not a serious plot, well, like, everyone doesn't care ...

W
Waffen 12.11.21

you have described all the positive reviews for Saints row 3 ...)

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

in saints row 3 cars are beating badly, the body just becomes rough, and you can't break your car

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

yes, there are still some kind of rocking cops, like terminators, but in their brains like blondes

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

I remember the first time I played The Ballad Of Gay Tony it was nice to play, but I lost the disc and couldn't play. Then I found out about saints row 2. I played it and did not get as much pleasure as from GTA then I played saints row 3, but I did not remember for long about gta 4 and forgot about Saints Row. My verdict is GTA IV forever !!!!!

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

after this video saints row 3 quietly sucked niko and shot herself

W
Waffen 12.11.21

Those few seconds of the video showed EVERYTHING that GTA 4 is capable of ... after the director said STOP - Niko had to be given an oxygen mask and taken to the hospital ...

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

GTA IV FOREVER SAINTS ROW 3 poop is so small and brown and warlike. shorter than SR3 Dull weird gogno and no more

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

and if the main character cf3 met with niko, then niko would beat him up, because the main character cp3 is only having fun and can

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

even Mario gg c3 fuck will break

D
Dead4 12.11.21

zig zag 44
even Mario gg sr3 will break
=)

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

just SR3 and all its parts are a parody of GTA, pathetic parodies, where the same thing, you don't feel that you are playing for a gang, but stupidly drive around the city and kill everyone alone, there are of course missions where you kill the bandits with your brothers, but you don't feel the gangster mood, and in San Andreas it was conveyed at the highest level. And in CP3, at the end of the plot, they came up with a full x # ynu flight to Mars (IN THE DIRECT SENSE). And Wed3 almost surpassed GTA 4. CP3 reminds us of a cheap action movie starring Chuck Norris. And even at the end of the game (CP3), your gang is considered heroes, the gang that destroyed the city

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

sr3 is similar to the delirium of a madman (according to the plot)

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

but the results of voting on another site http://gamer-info.com/tavern/topic/saints-row-the-third-vs-gta-iv-chto-lychshe_1966/ there we see that Grand Theft Auto IV has done saints row 3