3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mastak-007 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Saints Row The Third - Killer GTA IV? (Saints Row: The Third)

Superiority of SR3 over GTAIV

graphics
various missions a
bunch of opportunities
chaos
has something to do after passing what do

you think?
203 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zashibon 12.11.21

Let the mischievous intercourse be far away - for all of us the current is good for
Odinher to bumgam in both. )

B
Bl4ckH4wk 12.11.21

Mr. Virtuoso
Not for you alone.

C
CH0L0 12.11.21

I'm the only one tired of the shkolotronskie comparisons of two games of different style?

not only for you. yes they already got it.

d
djandreysky 12.11.21

GTA-4 is much better than Saints Row: The Third, in GTA a living city, and its detailed drawing, great graphics, physics of cars closer to real, etc. Saints Row: The Third can be played and then deleted and forgotten ..., and in GTA-4 it will return many times
PS TO EVERYONE

h
hramow969 12.11.21

totally agree with djandreysky in Saints Row: The Third played passed and deleted. How can you compare these 2 games it's like h..y with a gooseneck. GTA-4 is the game of the first plan and Saints Row: The Third is the game of the second and even the third plan ...

s
searinox3 12.11.21

Vedrover GT
Yes, they already got 5% of everyone in this thread. For 95% - shkolota, arguing about the coolness of such and such a game over such and such. Although worse than the top than "DOOM vs Sims 3" I have not seen.

R
Rossent 12.11.21

Gta 4 is cooler (engine, graph, realism, etc.)
CP3 is cool (pumping a car, creating your own Persian, fights in wrestling styles) cons (idiotic jokes, dulins, the engine was left at the CP1 level, the blood was a bit dull with a clack and there was blood as if walked with a chainsaw))))))

M
MORSOV 12.11.21

No, not really. There, if you hit with a fist, a hole remains like a bullet. If you walk with a chainsaw, there will be more blood there.

a
alexxx-89 12.11.21

GTA 4 is a gray and boring game, once passed and forgotten. And Saints Row 3 is bright and funny, and there are more possibilities than in all GTA combined.

a
alexxx-89 12.11.21

And in general, GTA 4 is the weakest game in the GTA series. Saints Row, in my opinion, is much closer to the true concept of GTA. I say this as an old GTA fan who played all the parts.

t
tratata and ololo 12.11.21

CP3 is cool (pumping a car, creating your own Persian, fights in wrestling styles) cons (idiotic jokes, dulins, the engine was left at the CP1 level, the blood hit a bit blunt with a clack and there it was like a chainsaw))))))

My verdict to this writings :pix.PlayGround.ru

C
CH0L0 12.11.21

"DOOM vs Sims 3"
Well what kind of moron do you have to be to compare these games with each other?
probably the epic holivar kindled? you can say "Men (DOOM) vs Women (SIMS 3)"

S
Smegl 12.11.21

that's what niko bellik thinks about it))

F
Ferz777 12.11.21

Yes. Much better than GTA4. For me, 2 was even better, so many possibilities.

C
CH0L0 12.11.21

I agree with GOLDBERG.

n
natiuse99 12.11.21

It’s not okay to compare the game of 2011 and 2008. But if gta 4 has a schedule like that of a Wed, it's even better. The plot - yes in CP3 you can "scare" but in GTA 4 already as in life. Auto physics - GTA 4 - wonderful physics relative to real cars. CP3 - poor physics ...

Z
Zhydmen 12.11.21

Passed SR3, well, GTA4 sucked deliciously, this is how the GTA4 should have been.

B
Bola1695 12.11.21

Killer GTA IV-GTA V

D
Dead4 12.11.21

Well, you've found something to compare. The games were created at different times, and despite this, GTA IV is still better.

M
MORSOV 12.11.21

MCBola
About GTAIV I completely agree, here you are at the head of a powerful group, and in GTA4, a simple immigrant with a criminal past, a biker trying to fight for concepts, a jock-bouncer working for an overly hot-tempered homosexual (this is already from Episodes). True, in all parts of the SR, the main character never had a name ... But this is somehow not particularly noticeable.
But with gta5 I will not rush ... Nothing is known yet.