3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mastak-007 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Saints Row The Third - Killer GTA IV? (Saints Row: The Third)

Superiority of SR3 over GTAIV

graphics
various missions a
bunch of opportunities
chaos
has something to do after passing what do

you think?
203 Comments
Sort by:
a
andyup 12.11.21

GTA is much better than CP3 ... CP3 lacks realism, it's too easy to play ...

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

andyup
yes yes yes you are right

l
laind232 12.11.21

Here are the cons in GTA4: it does not have its own gang, it does not have cool weapons, there are no cops like the KABAN, there is no humor of additional missions, there are no cool cars like x2 phontom, you cannot rob shops, etc. but the cons of SR3-no brother, I didn't like the zombies in the princepe everything

X
X-Zibit 12.11.21

let these two episodes remain as they are now.
GTA 4 is a serious, atmospheric, life action game that has a certain thread of connection with real life.
SR3 - FAN, UGAR, FUN, SPAAARTA!

I am a fan of both games.

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

It's just that in sr3 I'm mad about bugs like the fabric doesn't beat, you always have a parachute. If you compare sr1 with gta sa, then GTA Wins only because SR1 Spizdili with san andreas. Yes both games are good (SR3 and GTA4). SR2 SR3 (we don't take Mafia 2). And the mafia was made linear, so if we were comparing M2 and GTA4, it probably would have been 50/50 because the mafia seemed more realistic. So much for the bizume in GTA4, we violate the traffic rules, we can calmly shoot the mashiu with the cops and go to eat at the pizzeria (in gta4 there is crazier but oo small)

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

NY GAMER
I'm starting a new game (I get into any car after we flew on parachutes) there the car still does not beat I read about it on the forum because of the developers' cravings. How do you explain the parachute that appears out of nowhere?

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

and I hijack any car, be it a small wheelbarrow or a huge garbage truck, and with the acceleration of the up tenu (and the dots do not care)

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

physics in saints is wretched

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

more serious games

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

http://gamer-info.com/tavern/topic/saints-row-the-third-vs-gta-iv-chto-lychshe_1966/ kill SAINTS ROW fans

D
Dead4 12.11.21

zig zag 44 The
parachute is there. The first time they run to the back of the plane, they find it there. And the second time, when he knocks out the windshield of the plane, he throws this parachute at the enemy, and then kills another dude and takes his parachute and jumps out of the plane. Although this is certainly nonsense. So not real.

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

romich2
I mean that whenever you fall, a parachute appears (not on missions) I jumped from my new house

O
Ozon58 12.11.21

Saints Row 3 is better than GTA 4

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

in what? tembolee sr1 sr2 sr3 discarded from gta

z
zig zag 44 12.11.21

but for me GTA4 will be better since it was released in 2008 and saints in 2011

O
Ozon58 12.11.21

Personally, I didn't really like GTA 4. The plot is not very good, although the city is well organized, Saints Row is just a game for fun.

D
Dead4 12.11.21

zig zag 44
when you fall, a parachute appears (not on missions)
And this, I know this is nonsense =)

W
Waffen 12.11.21

Isn't it nonsense that in all of Liberty City - only ONE person can endure, ITSELF - half of the city ... Helicopters regularly explode over the city, boats on the water, etc. block ALL weapons of Niko and others in freeplay and issue them ONLY on missions (LA Noire) ... then the game will become really serious and practically useless ...)

M
MORSOV 12.11.21

In Saints Row 3, there is no word for "seriousness" - and everyone needs it).
Therefore, I support those who think SR3 is better than GTA4.

D
Dead4 12.11.21

Waffen
Isn't it nonsense that in the whole of Liberty City - only ONE person can endure, SAM - half the city
Nico doesn't have a lot of lives, and in most cases they kill quickly, it even happens that they endure in hand-to-hand combat. But agree in comparison with endless lives, cartridges and the appearance of tanks with the military because of one person. This is still the reality.