3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 12.11.21 07:33 pm

Is Rise of the Tomb Raider worth Denuvo? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Wrote in the official twitter square enix waiting for an answer
107 Comments
Sort by:
I
InvadersMDie 12.11.21

Why not?

K
Kirill Sharanov 12.11.21

InvadersMDie I
mean not?

I
InvadersMDie 12.11.21

Kirill Sharanov
yes they will probably put it, but for you is this a problem?

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

Most likely

K
Kirill Sharanov 12.11.21

InvadersMDie
WHAT MORE !!!

I
InvadersMDie 12.11.21

why? download 2 days after release?

K
Kirill Sharanov 12.11.21

InvadersMDie
Just cause 3 has been breaking so far no results

I
InvadersMDie 12.11.21

Kirill Sharanov
Kek, wait, even pirates are powerless here!

F
Filis 12.11.21

Yes, somehow equally, whether this DRM will be there or not, I will still play the license.
PS So I think about Just Cause 3 you can hear so little on the Internet, even those on the forums are not enough. It turns out that it has not been broken yet! For schoolchildren it is easy to "play" one of their favorite games. :)

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

Kirill Sharanov
How will they answer, write here, ok?

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

As soon as Just Cause 3 came out, they wrote on the 3DM website that the website staff considered Rise of the Tomb Raider to be the best action game in the genre - and with 95% probability Denuvo will be there when it reaches the PC .. - But many on the 3DM website said that that there is no crack on Just Cause 3 due to the fact that the game is bullshit and that Denuvo does not make updates. 3DM is not firing with a crack before the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider ..

N
Nervios 12.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Looks like an informational blow struck the brain from the guard, what kind of quilted jackets, what quilted jackets, no cotton wool? I have medical cotton wool to send you by mail?

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

Nervios
Apparently, figurative values ​​are not for you.

N
Nervios 12.11.21

x [GAMER] x
explain))

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

Here is information from crack status - MGS 5 is used by Denuvo v2, Just Cause 3 is using Denuvo v3, and in early 2016 games, Tomb Raider and Hitman will be using Denuvo v4. While 3DM is hacking version 3, Denuvo is already launching 4. and working on 5 ... Crackers simply won't have time to crack (it's talentless work to chase their shadow) Denuvo makes new and better versions faster than crackers can keep up with reverse engineering current versions. If the trend continues, then crackers will just keep farther and farther behind. Denuvo since (version 3) uses anti-sabotage technologies that can be hacked from half a year to a year ... maybe anyone is interested -
Spoilerhttps: //torrentfreak.com/no-more-pirate-games-in-two-years- group-warns-160106 /

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

Nervios
Go to Lurk and type "quilted jacket" in the search engine.

N
Nervios 12.11.21

x [GAMER] x
typed .... warm clothes, even for 10 oblique they sell, that is, who walks in warm clothes are they called quilted jackets? Half of the world wear warm clothes hmm

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Why make new versions of Denuvo when the old ones have not been cracked yet? Where is the logic?

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Ask Denuvo.

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
I think this news is a fake and stuffing.