3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 12.11.21 07:33 pm

Is Rise of the Tomb Raider worth Denuvo? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Wrote in the official twitter square enix waiting for an answer
107 Comments
Sort by:
K
KAPRAL27 12.11.21

Telron
Break, they have already been able to launch linex on it. And this is already 80% of the hack, in half a year we will download games for PS4 from torrent.

b
bakshish 12.11.21

the fact is that if they do not crack it quickly, then the beginning is not a big deal)) Fuck it! I'll think about buying or not, but most likely not ... maybe even !! FIFU !! and then they spread it late, But it works.
I have bought a lot of games with good multiplayer, but I think it's not reasonable to buy something that you can enjoy in full for free.

Y
Yuri Maslov 12.11.21

KAPRAL27 xs
what did you get there, but on v2 crack, nothing even lagged me

T
The_Villages 12.11.21

KAPRAL27
I didn't have anything either, the game was going on, it was flying normally.

T
The_Villages 12.11.21

Ventris
then
there is no Internet. There are such games.

D
Dinvin 12.11.21

Who needs it. Write in HP (not free of course)

y
yukon35 12.11.21

http://gamemag.ru/news/109250/far-cry-primal-i-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-s-drm-zaschitoy-denuvo

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

yukon35
I had no doubts)

G
Ghost_Hunt 12.11.21

yukon35 is a
fake article because Ubisoft doesn't use Denuvo at all

S
Setesh 12.11.21

Ghost_Hunt
in the new Farkrai, unfortunately, there is definitely a denuvo - go to the game page in incentive and read Far Cry Primal EULA, here is the link to it http://store.steampowered.com//eula/371660_eula_1

T
TRUTH PORTS NERVES 12.11.21

The release of the game has already appeared on torrents BUT without a tablet BUT completely in Russian, oh, a gamer's dream to have a game completely in Russian and for free)

K
KLOJIENS 12.11.21

hmm got your denuvo

R
Red barels 12.11.21

yy vp

L
Lisstoman 12.11.21

no play (

X
XeQTOR 12.11.21

Damn how nice it is to watch the pirates bombing, I hope the game will not be broken at all or will not be broken soon.

D
Devilor 12.11.21

Well gentlemen, who yelled here that Denuvo is not there?
Eyes on the floor and let's apologize! For your delirium, and more aggression in the discussion that Denuvo is not there!

V
Vanya Rygalov 12.11.21

Devilor
Well, gentlemen, who yelled here that Denuvo is not there?
And no one yelled. Not worth it? Well then, he lies or sits and ... wiggles his ears. Heh, heh ...

D
Devilor 12.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
You have obviously not read much in this topic, and you have rubbed many messages ....
What debates were there .... What is not worth Denuvo .... almost spat with boiling water.
So gentlemen, freebie lovers, meet Larka with Denuvo V.4 and hello to the pirates !!!

L
LightHOwUSE 12.11.21

I'm wondering what is the interest of the game on the first day of release? Well, the trim is given, with bugs, burrs, the absence of all dls. It reminds me - when I really want to eat - and a person starts eating a salad, which is not yet completely ready)) Well, there is food, and here is a game. Where does this unbearable come from))

C
Crack 12.11.21

LightHOwUSE
instinct to be first everywhere