3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 12.11.21 07:33 pm

Is Rise of the Tomb Raider worth Denuvo? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Wrote in the official twitter square enix waiting for an answer
107 Comments
Sort by:
s
str1986 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
about the fact that there is no crack on Just Cause 3 due to the fact that the game is bullshit and that Denuvo does not make updates 3DM does not fire with a crack before the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider ..
Leonn_24
and the game itself is not very good, therefore there is no tablet , or do not want to get fired up before the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider
and do you think that the developer of protection is such an idiot and is sitting still? it's his money.
well, Leonn_24 answered himself, but it seems like they say that Denuvo has been updated to version v4

s
str1986 12.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Why make new versions of Denuvo when the old ones haven’t been cracked yet? Where is the logic?
to end piracy. this is not Russia. they don't give us a kick yet - no one moves.
improve the encryption algorithm. if there is something to strive for and they pay for it, they will strive. this is their loot ...

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Kirill Sharanov
All pirates have their first question: "Will there be Denuveau?" And at least occasionally support development for a good game, no? Shish you, not pirates.

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 12.11.21

Bard Buttercup
What to thank for?
for the fact that they themselves made the game without our pleas?
This is what they do for us to buy stupidly.
And it's up to us to buy or not buy

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Zhenya Poznyak
All fixers are like that. Download from torrents and sit to decide. Only units are bought later. Here are all these expensive Denuveos that increase the value of the game developed and sculpted. While you sit there decide

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

Anastasia Yuritsyna
Mad Max and MGS V: TPP broke in a week.

L
Lisstoman 12.11.21

Filis
What does schoolchildren have to do with it? Or do you buy absolutely all three-piece games? It's good that I didn't buy Fallout 4 and the Witcher, because these games are just miserable, and I could have given some pretty money for them. For such games, only torrent editing. And the purchases are worthy of one ...

A
Andrey Rokosovsky 12.11.21

if anyone needs it, then they sell offline activations at 50-100r on anti-stat

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

Battlefield: Hardline's journalism was broken for 5 months, Lords of the Fallen was broken for 9 months, so we 'll break through again .

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

Zhrusrurzhu
I still do not like to download "raw" games on the day of release. I'm waiting for 9 months until all the patches and DLC are released, then I already download the "kit". But all the same, even if the game without Denuvo is somehow calmer in the soul.

B
Bard Buttercup 12.11.21

Zhrusrurzhu
And this means that in the topic "Impressions from the PC game" we will have at most a couple of dozen comments, as it was with Mad Max at first. But there will be an over 999 themes called "Pirate", etc.). Or you don't have to wait for months, but start playing for your own pleasure right away. 1300 rubles is not expensive for a good game

S
SergeySZV 12.11.21

The question is, how much does Denuvo cost, how much does the cost of the game increase? Those who pirated will not buy the game anyway, they will rather abandon the game or wait for its sale. In the midst of the financial crisis, Denuvo is unlikely to bring game makers a boost in sales. I wonder how much Denuvo costs.
If I earn 50 thousand rubles, then I can buy a new game once a quarter. But if my earnings are 20 thousand rubles, I simply will not play, or I will buy the game already on sale and not once a quarter, but once every six months. Here's a simple philosophy. This is life!

C
CreMat0ry 12.11.21

Alexey Chichigin
After 2 years for 400r you will take it on sale: D.

A
Alexey Chichigin 12.11.21

CreMat0ry
I have a pre-order. I want to try 4k telly on my pc.

C
CreMat0ry 12.11.21

Alexey Chichigin
I mean that in the summer it will not cost 400r at the sale

S
SergeySZV 12.11.21

Of course, if we take the old dollar rate of 30 rubles, then the price of the top game would now be 600 rubles. I'm sure this is a more or less normal price to buy one new game per quarter. But if the games cost about 1000 rubles and more, no protection will help, they will just wait for a crack, and over time the interest in the game drops, the price, of course, also falls, but at the same time there is a tablet for the game and the game again the game is not bought.

In the context of the economic crisis, fight piracy in the same way as with windmills. The better the protection of games, the more excitement for some to break it, and for others to wait.

K
KAPRAL27 12.11.21

I'll wait until PS4 is hacked and just download all the games from the torrent that JC3 is that of a rider.

b
bakshish 12.11.21

Lisstoman
completely agrees with you, both games are awesome and don't cost money, and without playing them it's hard to understand because there is an advertising campaign all around and hamsters screaming everywhere. The Witcher has always been so-so and here you have the game of the year, I'm in shock waiting for the stall on the torrent!

K
KAPRAL27 12.11.21

bakshish
And there is nothing that in the stall of Budden Denuvo and 3dm seems to have been put on a big, long and not cut crack. They could not even break the betman, not to mention a normal pill to mad max that would not close the game when the map was opened.

T
Telron 12.11.21

PS 4 break ???