3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 12.11.21 07:33 pm

Is Rise of the Tomb Raider worth Denuvo? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Wrote in the official twitter square enix waiting for an answer
107 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 12.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Go to reddit.com.

x
x [GAMER] x 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
What did I forget there?

w
warp 37 12.11.21

Most likely worth it. In Just Cause 3, protection has been tucked in, and RotTR is released by the same publisher.

S
SkyRaider 12.11.21

Hehe, my only case is when I don’t care whether there is a denuvo or not, because I’m going to buy a game, but a crack would not hurt soon, I need to look at the performance and only then take a license

o
osyotr 12.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
breaks not only 3DM. if they did not succeed, then there is no need to give up. and there is a man on Denuveau.
securom, which was in the top four, for example, was generally broken by our unknown compatriot (this was like the first stable crack, without a drunk camera and other things).

S
Sonic268 12.11.21

Rise of the Tomb Raider is a game that will be broken, and I think they will break it very quickly, I think in a couple of days

A
Anastasia Yuritsyna 12.11.21

Sonic268
The first time I don't want the game to be hacked quickly)). In the last part, the date was March 5, 2013, and the first repack appeared only in April like.

A
Alexey Chichigin 12.11.21

While the game is being hacked, it will be possible to buy it at the summer sale for 400 rubles. I'm not sorry. But it's still sad, because now you can set prices for pc games as for console ones. After all, the alternatives like torrenia ye are disappearing.

K
KAPRAL27 12.11.21

We will wait for the ps4 to be broken. In this case, you can put a large, long, and uncut one on the Denuvo.

V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

Yes, of course, they will hack (if, of course, it will stand), remember the cases with such games as "MAD MAX, Batman: AK", they hacked and this means they will hack, they already have experience so let's hope for the best)))

V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

swft213
Of course, there is the 21st century in the yard, now in our time everything is possible ...

T
The dmitry disaire 12.11.21

Don't worry, it will be broken, and Just Cause 3 will be broken.

A
Anastasia Yuritsyna 12.11.21

Author_Nick
A question in time. If a month after the release, then please. Give time to play who bought it. It was so with the last part.

V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

Author_Nick
By the way, about "JC3", it seems like they have already been hacked, but so far they are testing the tabla, like this is how it is called "HOG", if of course you believe their site)))

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

This video should be dropped by Denuvo ... Watch to the end- SMILE
Spoiler

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 12.11.21

x [GAMER] x
what is this and throw off the site

Z
Zhenya Poznyak 12.11.21

Victor coy
Yeah, you can download it, if you're talking about that, I downloaded the v3 version, installed it on their repack and runs for 3 seconds in the task dispatcher

S
ShadowM88 12.11.21

this was not enough yet (

L
Leonn_24 12.11.21

I read Chuck-IE on one site, they also say that there may not be Denuvo, they say Avalanche has advised to bet on JC3 Denuvo and Mad-Max
and the game itself is not very good, so there is no tablet, or they do not want to burn before the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider,
but even if it does, it will be hacked a little longer in a month or two, maybe more, and maybe in less time,
but it seems like they say that Denuvo has been updated to version v4, in any case, the game is expected by many, so there will be a crack !!

s
str1986 12.11.21

Chuck-IE
Square Enix also released several FInal Fantasy games on PC after Just Cause 3 and Denuvo was not there,
you yourself answered. Toys are basically not from the AAA segment and there is no point in spending expensive Denuvo on them, I think.