3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Sharanov 12.11.21 07:33 pm

Is Rise of the Tomb Raider worth Denuvo? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Wrote in the official twitter square enix waiting for an answer
107 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya85 12.11.21

http://www.gameru.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=58243&st=40&start=40

I
Ivan Ivanov5 12.11.21

Devilor is saying
hello to you broken mad maxes, batmans, hardlines, lords of follen, the entire GOG team, which completely abandoned the DRM, and the custom firmware for 3ds, which they also shouted that they would not break forever, but here on you, less than three years have passed.

P
Panko 12.11.21

Will it rent if you buy the game in Steam and activate it on your computer, then activate it through TeamViewer with a couple of friends, transferring the game to offline mode, and after that just return the game to Steam for the reason "I didn't like it." As a result, your friends will give you a penny, or they will bring you a beer, and he himself did not spend.

G
GG4 12.11.21

Panko
How are you going to return the game while offline? there are millions of people as smart as you.

G
Ghost_Hunt 12.11.21

on one forum I read that the guy launched the game through LumaEmu of course there is a possibility that he is floating, but still you never know

s
singularity2016 12.11.21

By the
way, Panko is an interesting option ... I need to find out how many hours it will take to return the game to the incentive. It seems that someone was talking about 12 hours ... If so, then I think your plan is feasible. By the way, guys, is it true that Anita Sargsyan had her hand in the game? And how was this reflected in general?

P
Panko 12.11.21

GG4
may be millions, but you are clearly not one of them, since you did not even realize that you need to activate not yourself, but your friends ... by the way, you can also, if you have a laptop from which you will return the game.
singularity2016
I have never bought anything on the incentive, but I read on the net that the return without problems is only for those games that I played no more than 2 hours. In general, the option that I came up with seems to be quite realizable, but I myself have not tried it in practice yet. By the way, you can do without TeamViewer if your friends are adequate, to whom you can give your data, so that they download and go offline themselves, and then tell you that the job is done.

P
Panko 12.11.21

singularity2016
You can, by the way, not compile with anyone, but buy, download, transfer the client offline, and then from another operating room (put it for these purposes - you can always find free space, especially if you put a cut of 7 or XP) just return the game.

P
Panko 12.11.21

Sanuuuzzu
something overshadowed you ... although you could understand from your avatar what to expect from you.

r
rafikrasta 12.11.21

Sanuuuzzu (_ * _) horse

s
singularity2016 12.11.21

Panko
2 hours is not enough ... (((Stupid steam. I could have provided 12 hours. Well, I won't finance the bourgeoisie. I'd better put my pretty penny in Escape from Tarkov. Although they did full sh * t)))) No to make a good single like the Poles. But it's still better to invest in ours than in the Americans!

V
Vit4li 12.11.21

singularity2016
since when did a Jew with a frenzied price tag become a Russian?

R
Refresh2002 12.11.21

By the way, I read somewhere that you can buy a game in incentive, then transfer it offline and make a refund. The downside, of course, is that you need to put money on a Steam account, which you won't be able to return, just buying some game (((Maybe someone did that?

I
IZIPlanet 12.11.21

I bought the full version in STEAM The
graphics are excellent, but there are 5/10 optimization anti-aliasing for a maximum drawdown of up to 32.FPS.

And this is on 980ti in Full HD KARL!
At times the game, but the grafon was delivered!
It's not even a grafon in terms of textures, but the setting of lighting shadows draws it out.
Well, it's nice to look at Larka))

S
Serj Serj 12.11.21

Interesting game NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 AMD Phenom X 6 1075t

R
Refresh2002 12.11.21

Serj Serj
Not just go, but fly)))) If seriously, video memory is not enough, but I think you can play at low-medium (depends on the resolution in which you plan to play). But taking into account that there is no torrent, you can check it only after purchase or offline activation

B
Brock samson 12.11.21

x64dbg will be finished and there will be no denuva and will break it in a day)

f
fargood 12.11.21

So when it appears on the torrents, is there news from the crackers? and then even I do not want to look at youtube.

c
caliskan 12.11.21

IZIPlanet Take away anti-
aliasing and you will have 60 frames everywhere. It is completely unoptimized there and does not clean up the ladders properly.

B
BaHdal1987 12.11.21

I bought myself an offline activation and I'm not worried. The person did everything quickly and without scammers. Already passed. If I'm interested, I'll tell you from whom I took