3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 12.11.21 07:36 pm

Trilogy Impressions (Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy)

share your opinions, are you satisfied with this reissue?
127 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 17.11.21

this remaster as the rank of corporal (you a ** a soldier, an undersized sergeant), the rock really needed to cool off their fucking. Even the fan mods that out of 5 made san andreas much better than this dull gamna that they sell

u
ukrmen 17.11.21

well at least at high settings it plows normally, the picture is nice. Would shout if 3 gig of video memory was not enough
Spoiler

S
Spiny 17.11.21

I am generally satisfied. There is but, but I hope they will correct it. The games are really dark, and the models ... are generally ok. Remember, this is a remaster, not a remake. A remaster is an old one with a new cover (more texture, graphical effects, etc.). A remake is a new creation with new technologies (for example, Mafia 1). Here is Mafia 1 - this is a remake, they recreated everything from scratch. GTA 3, GTA VS, GTA SA - they were created in the distant years and already with a focus on the console. There were no great opportunities then and a lot was simplified. And because this is a remaster, then the visual has been tightened up. GTA cartoon was and remains. But the theme of mods ... they say mods can be done better. No, not better. Mods make the game very realistic, and this is very striking with a cartoon style. The remaster left the cartoon style. An example from mods ... it's like mods for new cars, real cars. Mods add such a realistic car with a bunch of details and it is very striking. Here, in a remake, these parts would be made, the dashboard, the steering wheel is normal, etc. ... but this is a remaster! The fact that the mods are very striking is the time. Two - this is that there are no mods on the consoles, which means that this remaster is good there. Another thing is how far everything goes on the consoles in technical terms. They say that it is bad, there are drawdowns of FPS. But I think the technical part is still definitely tightened, but the darkness is 50 to 50. There are a lot of dark scenes and in the dark moments everything is very dark. In general, the remaster kept this cartoon style and added reflections, shadows, lighting, polygons on the models and textures. that the fashion is very striking - this time. Two - this is that there are no mods on the consoles, which means that this remaster is good there. Another thing is how far everything goes on the consoles in technical terms. They say that it is bad, there are drawdowns of FPS. But I think the technical part is still definitely tightened, but the darkness is 50 to 50. There are a lot of dark scenes and in the dark moments everything is very dark. In general, the remaster kept this cartoon style and added reflections, shadows, lighting, polygons on the models and textures. that the fashion is very striking - this time. Two - this is that there are no mods on the consoles, which means that this remaster is good there. Another thing is how far everything goes on the consoles in technical terms. They say that it is bad, there are drawdowns of FPS. But I think the technical part is still definitely tightened, but the darkness is 50 to 50. There are a lot of dark scenes and in the dark moments everything is very dark. In general, the remaster kept this cartoon style and added reflections, shadows, lighting, polygons on the models and textures.

n
natrogrii 17.11.21

they all spat in your mug, and they also asked for money for that ... I respect Rockstar Games

S
Sobaka1292 17.11.21

Guys, tell me the most important thing!
Does VC have green packs?

I
IngwardIn 17.11.21

Spiny
Spiny: - "I liked it, and nothing that hack in the design, the textures are bad and the elaboration of low quality, because this is a remaster, not a remake! Do not forget!"

L
Lex-one 17.11.21

Spiny
Look at other remasters and cry.
Yes, even diablo 2 reassurected is three heads higher in performance and graphene.

v
vovangt4 17.11.21

Yes, it's called a quick cut of the dough from the fans! The hack is complete, I did not expect such a craft from Rockstar, it looks like the original with reflections, improved shadows, textures, cartoon characters, simplified mobile controls. Optimization was not delivered, according to the schedule, it greatly falls short of 4-ki and 5-ki, and according to the requirements it greatly overtakes, the originals with mods look and work better. And the price from the "airplane" is greatly overpriced, I'd better replay the original with the mods, for Weiss I downloaded the "remote Take Two" ViceCry in which vegetation and many building models look better than in the remaster, and gamepads are not supported, which, by the way, were supported in the original ...

S
Syava Targoniy 17.11.21

Zbc remaster. Already 3 days have passed since the release, but they do not give anything to launch. Games were stupidly removed from the launcher ...

W
Winzyyy 17.11.21

Very bad! A lot of bugs, just changed the skin texture and added enb. At least ragdoll added (

W
Winzyyy 17.11.21

BMW3000
Here it is!

F
FlasHXS 17.11.21

Toreno wrote:
Thus, it is possible to fly a jetpack normally when you do not have a weapon in your hands that can be used while wearing a jetpack. If you take an Uzi in your hands, then when you press RMB, the sight turns on, and LMB from "climb" will turn into "shoot", and the jetpack starts to decrease
Hmm, the setting of the height control buttons is in editing the keyboard layout - I think this is the default layout blunder ...

E
Erontlop 17.11.21

(I missed 3 and Vice City at one time) while I'm playing part 3, I'll tell you I liked the graph of the pack, all the rules, but the optimizon is honestly so-so

S
Spiny 17.11.21

IngwardIn
The overall cartoon picture remains. What did you expect? Human faces, hair, physics? This is the essence of the remaster. The remaster does not recreate everything from 0, but takes the old game and winds up the graphics. To make realistic textures and leave caricature (cartoon) models is nonsense. Mods in general make the picture too realistic. Developers did everything in the style of a cartoon. The same models are visible (albeit polygons have been added), but in general it retains the entire drawn (cartoon) style. And if you want a picture like in GTA 5, then this is not a remaster, but a remake. Now you can minus, because you won't understand ...

S
Spiny 17.11.21

Lex-one
2D game and 3D game ... Is there a difference? You have not seen. GTA is a 3D game, but it has a general cartoonish and angular style. In GTA SA in 2 city there are roads from the mountain with sharp drops with an angle. What do you expect from a remaster? What won't these corners? Maybe realistic faces, hair, and physics? In 2D games, there is a deception in volume. Fake 3D in a 2D game and a full-fledged 3D game where everything is really taken into account and eats a resource.

A
Agent gaben 17.11.21

I'll write briefly ... it hurt

I
IngwardIn 17.11.21

Spiny
You can read my little sentence ten times more, maybe you can understand what I was waiting for.
True, this is inaccurate.
But I'll give you a hint: most of the models were processed by neural networks.

S
Spiny 17.11.21

BMW3000
Didn't you think that the world in GTA SA is small? Yes, and at 3 and the sun is also small. Only in those years, the drawing was less because it was eating up the resource and thus there was a kind of fog. Silent Hill effect. The fog in the SH was not invented because of the atmosphere, but to mask a small drawing. Mods also correct the drawing and the objects of another city will also be visible from one city.

C
Carbon8909 17.11.21

I didn’t play, but I’ll say it bluntly: a complete disappointment. The graphics just got worse.

E
Erontlop 17.11.21

Lex-one
saint row 3 remaster is well done, I ran the 4th part after it and the difference is huge. (they even did better damage to cars than they did in vanilla)