3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 10.11.19 11:11 pm

Cheats and cheaters in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
259 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Esin 10.11.19

yeah uh no new th))))

M
McLaren MP4-4 10.11.19

I wanted to ask,many times I see online a lot of invitations to some of the mission types:
1.000.000 RP & 1.000.000 $
It has some broken quests,which give such a fabulous amount of buns?
Once logged in to the phone and picked rednano job,got to this mission,start to connect... I got out of it,afraid to get banned from rock.

PS Play online for fun,for kachem LVL and not chasing millions, too.
Just do not want the ban to some stuff.

M
MiGamer86 10.11.19

McLaren MP4-4
No there are no million. You can earn 30 thousand at a time. Typically it is a fenced area with only melee weapons and a stash for the map author a minigun or a tank. I guess who will work on this card? Better on these cards is not to go so as not to be meat for someone's farm.

v
vatsonification 10.11.19

MiGamer86
Yes, we fell by chance on such that(( Either all the same, all have miniguns or RPGs, and all the gameplay: shot, killed, died, revived. I can't stand this kind of business!

A
Andryuha 10.11.19

Heh... Topic about cheaters... to Express full opinion of them do not allow the rules of the forum, so in short, fed up already to spoil the gameplay then teleports, vybranymi of transport, the suicides, the grabbing arms. Well, if you suspect that the person is in the menu in order to ReportNet - creates a greater load on the game explosions, thus game crashes. Probably every second session with them.

_
_DooM_ 10.11.19

Andrei
In each session there are cheaters. Then it turns out that every other player in session cheater.

A
Andryuha 10.11.19

_DooM_
Well, Cheaters are divided into two groups - fans to use hacking software, and all the players who plays better than you xD

_
_DooM_ 10.11.19

Andrei
This is from the point of view of the Nuba. I'm quite a distinguish cheaters from players who play better than me. Cheaters are divided into two types: those who palitsya and those who do not palitsya. If nobody blows up, nobody gives money and doesn't suck [redacted], it does not mean cheaters are not in session.

I
Ingalyator 10.11.19

_DooM_
And if he secretly spawned what you have to buy honestly, does it bother you that cheating? And all others who are interested too voice your opinion on this case.

v
vatsonification 10.11.19

Insha
I care about and how. For example, I buy a yacht, but don't want to buy it, because any player even below level 20 it is, as it were navypuskal have cheaters money. The yacht is needed in order to stand out, but because of cheaters is impossible. Same with the auto: the days will come a new pricey supercar and, what I see in the open world: each player drives this car. So buy only if it will be the best supercar on the characteristics (for racing). With military equipment easier - most of who bought it do not know how to use it. And what about real estate I do not care, let them buy what they want.
Spoilerset example about the car: in the day when willard went donk my friend it satunin, and I would not spend the money and rolled out of the garage my old stylishly painted mesa (version mercenaries). So, while riding on the car of a friend, one of the players saw my car and asked me to open it to give it a go on it. It turns out that in GTA, you can stand out only by buying cheap cars, where no one goes(

But there is a cheat for double damage?

E
Exilan 10.11.19

vatsonification wrote:
The yacht is needed in order to stand out, but because of cheaters is impossible.
Nonsense. I have it on a boat, but I didn't buy it .t.to. I don't need it. Same with the new supercar, if I like him, then take it. And just like to buy everything simply because it is new doesn't make sense.
Some cheats can be any value of the damage put from 1 to %how much%.

_
_DooM_ 10.11.19

Insha
I see cheaters in GTA:

-- Went new to GTA, then kill it, explode, spawned it all garbage - he decided that it's so accepted and installed cheats.

-- Old player beat online in all cases, in all robbery, to inject a huge level, he has no personal life, but he was always honest and played without cheats, and then he got tired of GTA to play. Well, there's what he did, posomtrel the cheaters - they're having fun. Went, downloaded cheats.

-- The noob in all things. Congenital recapie. It before you install the game, looking for cheats for it and always plays with them. He would rather play the game than disable cheat.

-- Troll, just a Troll.

No cheaters, who will not be used against you cheat when need be, and in this regard, any cheater can be considered [redacted]. I have friends that are cheaters, and I know that they use their cheats against players how fair if they were not.

Exilan
So Cho shit you don't like it. Here we are talking about the Pontus. If you see in the sky a Golden plane, so it's cool shmuck flying that long and hard zadroty that would have to buy it and you have to respect him, because rogue and drive a stolen car.

v
vatsonification 10.11.19

Exilan
Is there any special cheats or paid for any child to download them?

E
Exilan 10.11.19

vatsonification
Now for online is practically no free cheats. At the moment 80 percent of the cheaters online are patched with the version 1.33 Jordans menu, it just has a point Weapon damage modifier. After the upgrade, cheaters will be less, because Jordans menu now paid, and the person who patched it to 1.33 (ucozmark) said that under version 1.34 it will not update it.

V
Valter Dzhordah 10.11.19

Spoilerset after the release of Overwatch, Blizzard began to fight with fans of foul play. The second of June, more than 1500 cheaters from China received permanent blocking of accounts.

Banned players use forbidden software that helps in the game - aimbot, valakom and other varieties of soft. In total Blizzard deprived of access to Battle.net 1572 account. Moreover, the company published a full list of blocked users, creating a likeness of the wall of shame.

Prohibited software for shooters in high demand. The new project of Blizzard is no exception. However, the company was ready for such developments and is currently actively cleans the gaming community from cheaters, sometimes even showing excessive zeal.
in all games, Chinese shitting, banish them there, and Rockstar do not care

v
vatsonification 10.11.19

Yesterday fought with a group of players and they started the Hydra to spawn, because the point of delivery of Pegasus in Paleto tupil. When I burned them for doing this, made them all think about them. They admitted their guilt (people are adults after all) and offered me a fair fight 1 on 1 on the beach. After the fight got to talking, turns out we have many mutual friends there))

S
SoulAssassinS 10.11.19

Walter Jordach
by the way every Chinese person in the game I meet turns out to be a cheater.
here was not such to what some soon Hun take was the honest player.
and moreover, they are generally not worried at all yuzayut in a brazen cheats and ride on multi-colored blinking supercars.
okay it's still early there of immortality , explosions..... but when he entered the aimbot then play was generally not interested in open sessions.

also, there's a trend on the U/S
supposedly about these nerds in costumes armored all crumble in the first person and how may HP they take away yourself killed. With them, too, became boring.

v
vatsonification 10.11.19

SoulAssassinS
SoulAssassinS wrote:
about nerds in costumes armored all crumble in the first person
But this is a good trend - those players who love this game that played a lot of hours and learned a lot. Cheaters they don't like, though, and did not disdain the money spasimira on them from the sky.

S
SoulAssassinS 10.11.19

vatsonification
I just started with the PS3 and there was no cheat 1st person , because well , there would be no difference, but the first person gives an advantage to the run and speed of movement from side to side.
Really want the separation of servers from the first-person and third.

v
vatsonification 10.11.19

SoulAssassinS
no one bothers you to play in first person, and not always this type of camera is convenient.
P. S. to be honest, I now don't even know what better: theme with the first person or run and gun.