3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 10.11.19 11:11 pm

Cheats and cheaters in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
259 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamejoy 10.11.19

Faced with such a thing...
Take the usual Insurgent and meets his brow with a minigun, deploying an armored car and back to slow food, he shoots, but almost no damage, then the damage appears and it's killing me, what's the catch?!
And Barret, is the same situation, the shot and I'm dead. He really chtoli pierces all the armor?!

L
LenivyiBob 10.11.19

Gamejoy
to the rear there is a cross through the window, narrow though but if you know then shoot you in the ass no problem.

G
Gamejoy 10.11.19

LenivyiBob
Hmm, it's not in the back door?

L
LenivyiBob 10.11.19

Gamejoy
it is the most

G
Gamejoy 10.11.19

LenivyiBob
So there is one solid wall that separates the cabin from the trunk...

v
victorzh 10.11.19

vatsonification
I'm no good in these types do not see. Prevent all play, firing all in a row, persecuted and killed on ...dtsat times. Occasionally there is a mood to duel with them, but most just want to go about their business, and that crazy red dot on the map, and even with well-honed skills, all dryuchit and makes either go into passive or to change the session. I don't understand why they would not be limited to duels with the same... let's call them politely fans pumping US as they are. Don't know what your dirty craving to interfere with ordinary players.

LenivyiBob
The insurgent-van wall in the cabin is solid. The window in the rear door makes it impossible to sweep the salon.

D
DeLaKoren 10.11.19

victorzh
The insurgent-van wall in the cabin is solid. The window in the rear door makes it impossible to sweep the salon.
I also get to kill a player in insurgent when he came to me and back to backs, first the damage doesn't pass when he is still far away, but when that come close to the crosshair turns red through the window and the player dies, and the need to shoot once obliquely, from a different angle does not break..

F
Finskiy_Pupok 10.11.19

When these cheaters-assholes perebrat already 50-60 years.. every second session or blow up every player in the entire session, or at you some shit to hang It very much hinders and irritates.

n
nominar 10.11.19

MjarSuo
Yes, it is not banyat, they are almost one ,year Cicero and rocky shit

V
Valter Dzhordah 10.11.19

each Chinese 8000 level, while they quietly do what they want. seen many times in a session, the players called them to complain: report him. but since they are in almost every session, Rockstar don't care about the cheaters. they are important to buy their cards

SoulAssassinS
I agree

A
AntonToxa 10.11.19

What do you think ? Is it worth using the cheat if I get banned 2 times.(Just need Crono experience).

B
Banderovec Dzhon 10.11.19

Yuzay,one citcom in the game will be less))

A
AntonToxa 10.11.19

Banderovets John
I used the cheat to agrit someone I for their own benefit

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.19

AntonToxa
Of course it is. In this game, without cheating is boring, I and all my friends constantly use them, we do not banyat. So fear not, all will be the norm.

A
AntonToxa 10.11.19

urban.kalabanovich
I don't believe

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.19

AntonToxa
Well, I'm not going to convince you, just share experience. Use on health, if it is banned, a new account buy a business then.

G
GTB 10.11.19

Ask a stupid question. Banned you twice and you still don't realized that change really means? The third ban, I heard will be the last.

S
Stig30rus 10.11.19

AntonToxa
2 times Banali? You mean the game already 2 times I bought (-4000 rubles if purchased in incentive not on sale)? Go ahead and buy 3 times as times sale summer will begin and you will ban 3 times.

r
rzrr 10.11.19

Stig30rus
I do not know,do not write and do not [redacted]) In the gta as far as I know,the first ban is a week ban second-month and third is like forever

T
Tenzon4ik 10.11.19

Nekit Vendetta
the first ban is 10 days, the second 1 month, third 25 years or to put it another way life.