3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victorzh 12.11.21 11:11 pm

GTA Online Gathering / Event Date: 06 February 2016 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

A few months ago, here, on the forum, a company was gathering - the guys laid the route and arranged a motor rally around the island. We made stops, took pictures. Then they even posted pictures here. Unfortunately, I did not fit in - I learned about the event late.
Nobody's up to something like this again? It would be great to take a leisurely ride around the island in good company.
126 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 12.11.21

Stanislav Khvorostenko
Many have several gangs - the question is which session the player will be thrown into when choosing the "join a gang" item. The mechanism must be clear and unambiguous, otherwise it will be necessary to look for other methods of collection. So first I'll try everything, and then I'll post it here.

MiGamer86
Thank you! In the evening I will go around it again - I will count the time spent, inspect possible "bottlenecks".

meagarry We'll invite you
anyway.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

victorzh
No matter how many gangs, the player can set the desired one as the main one and join it.

S
Stas mirza 12.11.21

vatsonification
Isn't lvl in the last main gang going to be reset?

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

victorzh
Yesterday I was just testing the route. It took a game day with small stops. The most difficult thing turned out to be the passage through the sawmill. It started raining at that moment and the car became more difficult to drive. Fortunately, there will be a workshop on the road.
As for streams, let it stream to your health))) In the same place, the stream record is saved and everyone can watch, download and brag to friends.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

MiGamer86
Eh, I would have known that you would also get ready - you would have guessed and would have gone together.
Yes, the sawmill confuses me myself - the most difficult section (from the highway to the tunnel in the forest). I'm afraid a lot of broken cars will drive past the biker camp. In principle, it would be possible to drive along the highway until the next turn to the left, and then on an almost flat country road along the river to Lake Alamo. But there is a dastardly bend at the bridge - how many times have I passed there, and still I regularly forget about it. I'm afraid many riders will simply drown their cars there ...
I am also confused by the gangster dismantling at the hangars on the Sandy Shores runway. It is activated only during the day, as far as I remember, but when 10+ cars are driving, you can't guess where you will be. I think it’s better: to go as planned, simply by warning in a voice at the train, so that the disassembly would pass by, or simply bypass this place (but then we lose the fan from the high-speed passage of the runway).

By the way, what were you riding on?

About the stream - I'm not against it, only for. The question is rather that hardly anyone wants to rehearse and play for the camera.

S
Stas mirza 12.11.21

victorzh
Do not bother you on such trifles, if someone is repaired, it will be beaten, we will slip through the disassembly, although it is a matter of minutes to participate in it in a crowd

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Something I do not understand: can I create another gang (to invite to our rides), if I have already created one before (and am a member of it)? I climbed the pages of the social club - nowhere did I find a button to create a gang. Instead, there is an edit button everywhere (as expected, it redirects to the edit page of my gang).

S
Stas mirza 12.11.21

Only one can be created like
What's the problem to join? Let everyone add you as a friend as an organizer and cling to you through you

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

victorzh
Yes, I initially did not plan to check. There was simply nothing to do and there were few people in the session.
I was driving a Sultan RS. It handles well and the speed is easy to control.

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Stas Mirza
Oops, sadness. Then I cannot form a gang to meet. Or someone else will create it and make me someone there in the hierarchy, forget the name - well, so that I can invite people to the gang. Or - really - add to me in the social club.
I would suggest the first option, because the gang can be used reusable if the members of the forum will gather in the future. And I'm not just an organizer, I can't guarantee my presence for the future. Sometimes I drop out of the game for 2-3 weeks when there is a lot of work. So the gang, in my opinion, is more versatile and more convenient for everyone.

MiGamer86
I went around the route today in the lowrider Chino. I made short stops at all points, plus I returned a couple of times to scout out this or that segment of the route. It is clear that stops by the whole company will take longer than when you are traveling alone, so I think that's what happened. All in total took 1.5 game days.

Along the route: it seems to me that it does not need to be changed. We will pass many beautiful places, the roads will be different - from dirt roads to highways. There are many points where you can stop - more than I have indicated from memory.
We will simply bypass the section near the sawmill - we will not cut it off with paths, but go with that solid primer through the forest, which, although it gives a hook around the territory of the sawmill, is wide and even everywhere.

From the additions to the route, I can suggest visiting one cute ghost on Mount Gordo, if we go there closer to night. We are just on the way. The ghost appears from 23 to 0 o'clock on the top of the mountain (you need to drive up to see). But I was able to drive a lowrider, so this is hardly a problem. True, FPS sags there ... Who's for?

Yes, I can say that even such a delicate and impractical car as a lowrider, I did not kill for the trip, moreover, I did not shore on purpose. Dusty all over the roof - yes. But from the damage - a couple of scratches on the bumpers and on the sides. I did not visit the service even once. In this regard, I would suggest just the lowriders and go. These are beautiful and decent classic cars, Cars with a capital letter - not like the pop T20 and others like them. And - there is a big plus - you can raise the suspension :) I drove along all the country roads, in the upper position - it is very convenient. And they are not fast - i.e. there will be no effect that we will all fly in 15 minutes on race-provoking sports cars.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

In principle, it is not necessary to create a gang, we already have each other as friends.

U
USER_NT 12.11.21

I want to ride with you.
nickname in the game user_nt for
10 years.
Adequate.
Can I have a motorcycle?

v
victorzh 12.11.21

vatsonification Tonight
I will make a list of those who are here on the forum, asked to invite him, and add topics to the header. Let's look at the subject of who is friends with whom, and who can invite whom.

USER_NT
Regarding the motorcycle - I don't mind, but will it be comfortable for you for a quiet walking ride?

S
Stas mirza 12.11.21

In a company with lowriders, the chopper will only look

harmonious victorzh
I understand that you can bring friends with you without restrictions if you vouch for their adequacy? The more people the better?

Can I still be added? Nickname JagaSM

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Stas Mirza
Yes, of course, adequate friends are welcome!

JagaSM
OK

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

victorzh Let's
create a gang tonight. At first, it will most likely be by invitation only. It's easier to moderate this way.

S
Stas mirza 12.11.21

victorzh
MiGamer86
I will not put the main other gang, not my own - the level in my

R
Ragraman 12.11.21

+ from me, you can, without any new gangs, just add someone as a friend to be invited?

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Stas Mirza
Ragraman
I heard you. We will not make a gang then, since it is easier through the addition.

A list of those who unsubscribed in the topic and expressed a desire to participate has been added to the header. If you forgot / missed someone - write, I will add!

S
Sv_Yakov 12.11.21

Ready to participate.
Nickname: Sv_Iakov