3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victorzh 12.11.21 11:11 pm

GTA Online Gathering / Event Date: 06 February 2016 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

A few months ago, here, on the forum, a company was gathering - the guys laid the route and arranged a motor rally around the island. We made stops, took pictures. Then they even posted pictures here. Unfortunately, I did not fit in - I learned about the event late.
Nobody's up to something like this again? It would be great to take a leisurely ride around the island in good company.
126 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 12.11.21

Friends, thank you all for coming! I hope everyone enjoyed our meeting. By the way, at one point there were 28 of us!
Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to take pictures, but I’ll post the only one that came out. Moreover, as she testifies, one of the participants in the meeting turned out to be not who he claimed to be :)

If anyone got a video, please post it. I hardly saw any pokatushki - mostly there was either a social club chat window or a map on the eran, and I was driving all the time first. And I really want to see how we skated :)

MiGamer86
Provodnik05
vatsonification
Thanks for the photos, and special thanks to Korsar18.

t830x
Heh, so you were there too, and kind of promised to write a video. So they "drank" - even in a separate topic, even in this one. We are all waiting.

tuman31
I want to say a special thank you for your help with inviting people on the list!

t
t830x 12.11.21

victorzh
No, I did not write anything :( and the game decided to crash suddenly when we drove past the sawmill and Rabbit PGN flew out of the session 6 times, although then they ran with me normally for 2 hours at the invitation: D

G
Giggs17 12.11.21

Some photos from Snapmatic
Spoiler

Spoiler

G
Glebka768 12.11.21

Are there those who want to go through all the robberies with 1 squad without deaths / restarts?
In general, the nickname is the same as here)

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

Did something like editing:
Spoiler PG:
YT: The
full version is still loading.
PS Don't be too lazy to like Playgrounde and YouTube! I tried especially for you!

S
Stas mirza 12.11.21

vatsonification
Well done Watson, Mikhalkovs are not born, they become;)

t
tuman31 12.11.21

thank you all for coming) I will throw off the pictures later

G
Gta story 12.11.21

since such a booze has gone, please tell me the name of the song that starts playing right after we hijack the hydra. thanks

G
Gta story 12.11.21

manchu
this is not a good joke

v
victorzh 12.11.21

Gta Story
You just didn't get it. Watch this video on YouTube.

A
AR1 12.11.21

vatsonification the
trawl is also a botman, not otherwise. Do not mind it.

t
tuman31 12.11.21

Of course, it's not for me to decide, but it seems like the trip took place ... it remains to upload photos who else wants (I am one of them).

sii can only then close the topic, tk. it is already very long.

and start another topic with the date of next Saturday (for example) ...

PS at the top right of the post there is + / - vote, voting is subjective. Thank you for the attention.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

tuman31
I still have a complete record, but I still can't upload it anywhere (

U
USER_NT 12.11.21

vatsonification
google drive (you can see it right away), yandex disk (you can also see it), mail cloud (you can also see it), a simple and uncomplicated file sharing service (up to 1.5 GB), without registering http: //share.bashtel. ru / (cannot be viewed), mega.nz file hosting service with registration (cannot be viewed).

v
victorzh 12.11.21

vatsonification
Indeed, throw better into the cloud. For this, you can create a separate Yandex disk (if there is not enough space in your personal cloud). Or put it in your own, but for two weeks, for example, and then delete it. Anyone who wants to, in two weeks will definitely find the time and the opportunity to download.

And THANK YOU for the video, for recording and posting it for us. Personally, I've already downloaded the montage, and now I'm really, really looking forward to the complete unedited one.

tuman31 I
support (including the plus of your post). By the way, as far as I understand, one of the members of the forum already has an idea for a new gathering :) While I will not voice the details - I think it would be better for him to create a topic when he is ready.

t
tuman31 12.11.21

victorzh
While the people are charged, we need to act))) in terms of creating another gathering, playlist, business ... and people will reach out (I think so) especially since many of you have friends on SC
PS only in a new topic, so that do not clog this one) in it we will all en masse decide on the theme of the development of events and actions .. to be continued

C
Crysis48 12.11.21

Visit us very often we have meetings. Http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791440640488

v
victorzh 12.11.21

tuman31
You can easily start organizing the next meeting if you have ideas and readiness. I don't mind if you use my work as a basis.

Crysis48
Thank you for the invitation!

t
tuman31 12.11.21

Spoiler

A
AR1 12.11.21

Dear friends, the topic must be abandoned, so as not to litter the next one. Let's more or less decide on further actions here.
There are suggestions and ready-made topics. Unfortunately, due to lack of time and weak hardware, I can not take on the organization alone. Therefore, your help is needed.
So:

1) I plan to hold an event like the previous one (the rules are the same and this is not discussed yet), but to make it themed in honor of the upcoming update, that is, it will be in a retro style.
2) From the first point it follows that we need to find suitable attractions and conduct a cultural rally. At a glance, you can recall the church and the road to it from Lamar's assignment. Offer more.
3) In order not to get bored, you can and should make a playlist of races, we will go exclusively on Roosevelts and old school cars. The creation of your own tracks is encouraged, preferably without ramps.
3.1) Alternatively, you can make several shootings all in the same theme, we will use Thompsons and something else (depending on the update). The location of the shootings will depend on our finding interesting places on the subject.
4) Perhaps with the update new modes will appear, they will also need to be dealt with.

It remains to decide on the approximate start time of the pokatushek. I think the best option is the first or second day after the release of the update (~ February 14).

ps
Ideally, we need to be noticed at the pegach level and broadcast on YouTube, since the last time they filled out the session.

I made a race (near the church, where one of Lamar's assignments took place) and a shootout (involved the cemetery and the entrance to it. From the part it turned out to be an analogue of the assignment + added the Roosevelts there, so if you want to run them in advance, then you are welcome). Unfortunately, it will turn out to be a mess (due to the small area), but the fan is provided. While doing, I created a
Spoiler bug , which will be discussed later. I propose to test all this one of these days.

Write your route options.
I hope everyone agrees with the topic?

By the way, here are screenshots from the last event, to which this topic is devoted, for the quality I apologize, I play on the built-in.

Spoiler