3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Klikuhi

Tell us about the cool nicknames you met. :)
We have Kas-kas (or Kis-kis) in our class, they also call him a crutch.
There is Hachmen (ha4), there is a Homeless person, there is an Estonian, there is Chlenses.
In short, our class 4ever)))
258 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Panya_ 18.11.21

Globe - teacher

S
Sanchezz82 18.11.21

zuyats, pork, beech, dirty, lech (this is a klikuha, but I thought that was the dude's name)

g
ghost_98 18.11.21

We have: Horse, Raccoon, Patrick

[
[DiZet] 18.11.21

Our dude in the class is called Chernobyl or Chernobay. Sometimes they call him Button (this despite the fact that he is the largest in the class in terms of height and size).

S
StimbI4 18.11.21

In the BAZHIK group, 1 chela has a klikuh, xs why he was so nicknamed.

_
_Panya_ 18.11.21

Our physics teacher's name is Uncle Olya

M
MegaFill 18.11.21

Our OBZh teacher has been using Shrek for 4 years already ..... The other day, a sign under the ceiling of "Shrek's lair" was stuck on his door and he tried to take it off.

V
VIP88 18.11.21

"LM", "BurotinO", "frying pan", "AlkoTel", "sluggish member" well, how everyone has their own "Grandma"

L
Le shiffre 18.11.21

class: gash - me :), dash, calorie, vegetable, fatty ass, egg capsule, fairy, scum, emoipanoe, oMzh, china, eared, dwarf, nose, redneck, chub, stinker, fat fool, crest, gopnik, black, enema , a monkey! That's all :)

P
PADONAK 18.11.21

Owl

_
_Panya_ 18.11.21

geographer-globe

K
Kaede 18.11.21

And they call my friend: a blooming bucket (she often walks with bows, and a bucket because she always washes the board) .We gave our classmate the nickname-B movie

t
technician-san 18.11.21

In our group they call minya .. (Bar) ..
There is Pozdnyak, Markus, Yakor, Medvedeva (the president’s wife), Bogdanova (deputy),
there is Zyazya, Komar, Fly agaric, Mammoth, Skorokhod, and others ...

h
hou5e 18.11.21

Dragonfly (kid!), Klaba (deff), Boar (well, 19-year-old muzzle: ASH
I have a klikuha Tooth

G
Goonies aka Yuri Nikulin 18.11.21

I am KOBOLD, ORK, GNOME, and of course SICKNESS

K
Kotyara 18.11.21

We no longer have nicknames ... we are addressing by name =
))

_
_Panya_ 18.11.21

Mikhalych, Got- This is all our cool ...

A
AXEUROL 18.11.21

Once our teacher called a chela with the surname Efleev Evreev
so we call a
grilosos (I don’t know why), and a stinker (his mouth stinks like a garbage can) and a priest (once on a gym, his pants were torn along with panties right on the back)

B
Brooxer 18.11.21

And we called the chemist MYASNIK))) and the geographer BIGWUMAN)))

N
Nikki Black 18.11.21

Physicist we have Shizichka, biologist Lyagva, classroom Vasilka (Vasilievna patronymic), geographer Ga * don, historian Siliconovaya. Now, as for my school friends - Red (everyone understands how much), Poodle (curly), Marilyn (I don't know how much), Likhach (skate master), Sid (looks like Sid from the glacial period), Hernyak, Drone, Monkey (visual proof that the man descended from a monkey))))) And there are still many, many clicks.