3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Klikuhi

Tell us about the cool nicknames you met. :)
We have Kas-kas (or Kis-kis) in our class, they also call him a crutch.
There is Hachmen (ha4), there is a Homeless person, there is an Estonian, there is Chlenses.
In short, our class 4ever)))
258 Comments
Sort by:
n
nagrizolich 18.11.21

original ...

and also
spongebob (already expelled)

D
Dark-tron 18.11.21

Haryok, Gandon, bullshit, disco.

S
Sidzuko 18.11.21

Spring, Rusk, Mussel, Shrimp, Anchovy (hungry at school today =)

A
Azakh that 18.11.21

Jap

M
Muad'Dib 18.11.21

Information teacher - Alexander Gestapych (Gustavych)
My best sidekick has a klikuh Furious. Lech the Mad.

K
KILLER 18.11.21

oh, I still remembered6 Leshy, the pipin is short (no ... no ... what kind of pipin he has, I don't know, but he is short himself :))), darling (well, you understand why such a nickname;))! so far we can still remember%) =)

I
Ice dan2 18.11.21

We have in the class: Banana, Baboon, Bomzhikha, Zarodysh, Boatswain, and in parallel there is an Eagle.

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 18.11.21

airship
mono .. dude hears in one ear (=

A
AW 18.11.21

Hmm ..., nicknames of friends ... I remember the helmet ... who else ... Sekel. Barbie, Green Rocket, Gopher - this is already from work.
Well, my ancient one:
Also, at the time of entering one educational institution, the nickname tank was stuck, and the T-34, for the constant habit of opening all the doors in the hostel with his feet, so to speak, without taking his hands out of his pockets. )

N
NecroArt 18.11.21

Kitty, itch, chicken.

I
Ice dan2 18.11.21

And we call our Kiselev Kisel. We also have a dumpling olezhka.

And now a little vulgarity.

In our school, one kid took (well, you understand what I mean) from one other kid, so now that first one is called a mercury

F
FreddyCruger 18.11.21

Beaver, Sparrow, General Secretary, Manakh, Garbuz, Bazik, Ivacha, Gazik, Small, Eagle, Edyanich, here is an incomplete list of my friends' clicks. I can of course continue further .....

A
Avenging all 18.11.21

No one has nicknames, except for one sidekick, plop. And now we rarely call him that ..

I
Ice dan2 18.11.21

We also have a Greyhound ... and Kulya

H
Hapugа 18.11.21

Crutch. escho teased Harry Potter when the glasses worn, stsuki))) and as a child was carbon monoxide klikuha "Zombeziya" I was short, plump, with large eyes and often podvisal))))))

from the teacher one (it's all very loved) was the nickname "toilet brush". "or" political prostitute ", whoever liked it)))) led history (2nd nickname) =)))

B
BLOOD MAN2 18.11.21

Bibika, Macedonian Tamagotcha)) (people are cool, but all the teachers he (us) have are bazookas and Kalash, there is a toilet bowl in English, feminine, such a dumb aunt)

N
New wave 18.11.21

FreddyCruger sounds like a list of gopniks, Beaver, Sparrow, General Secretary, Manakh ...

u
urбk 18.11.21

We have a frying pan)

L
Lord_Andrey 18.11.21

I remember I called about 5 years ago one deffchenku Hoska Duc became attached for the rest of his life.

The chemist was called shmonka ^^

A
ArtMax 18.11.21

bump, frost, wings, kutsi, belly :) you can also call it "Rolls Royce" or a pregnant woman. Why "Rolls Royce" - because "Re" is very bad at pronouncing. Why pregnant - because the belly is big, but she's not a fat pancake, but the belly is healthy!