3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Klikuhi

Tell us about the cool nicknames you met. :)
We have Kas-kas (or Kis-kis) in our class, they also call him a crutch.
There is Hachmen (ha4), there is a Homeless person, there is an Estonian, there is Chlenses.
In short, our class 4ever)))
258 Comments
Sort by:
A
A. A. Akinfeev 18.11.21

Friends have nicknames:
Potap
Khokhol
Chika
Raven
Turnip
Rambay

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

Why did they give one the nickname "Raven" and another "Chika" ?? what does it mean

M
Master TcHiPsA 18.11.21

Pets !!!

K
KILLER 18.11.21

kisya (and this is a kid%)), cannibal, babay, kite, raven, bone, shrek, Chechen, bug ... well, that's all)))
Z.Y this is with friends;)

z
zxc099 18.11.21

hashish, satan, lavelas, cat, vaginal, meza, mazay or pumbaa, koba, yuh, nigga, khachik, bulbs, grub, wardrobe, buga, hare, wangog, tapor, fakinniger, topic (not topic), fat , grandfather, doddik, fascist, vaselyator, lost, boomer, tychtynbekov tychtynbek tychtynbekovich, etc. Not all friends are written here - all are from my former club ...

-
-Evg- 18.11.21

Chot gopnik alone. at least the nicknames are gopovskie. and finally the nicknames are for animals.
I don’t have nicknames for my friends. all by name. current one can sometimes be called a tadpole - his head is a little disproportionate to the body =)

U
User 294575 18.11.21

Some friends are called: Hamyak, Fidorast, Papay, Batsila, Nemets, Dimidrol, Shaggy (bald people, incidentally), Pipenets, etc. beast. And my name is exclusively Sankom - I don’t want to fool eggs.

V
Vladir 18.11.21

Damn, why am I always reading the title of this topic as "Cthulhi" ...?

G
Gamn 18.11.21

Beak, Tarapyshka, Shmyga, Point (this is not because of what you thought, but because of the glasses)), Jew, Sol, Kapets, Bashka, Phoebe, I kind of remembered everyone.

S
Sanek_91 18.11.21

Plan, Shoe, Roman-addict, Petrosyan, Canaryka (no brains), Owl, Motor, Purgen and other nicknames of my classmates

-
-Sheva- 18.11.21

I know klikuhi: garage, enema, hole.

z
zMaster 18.11.21

I have a little klikuha Zek at school. She appeared after I swore at my friend's house, and his dad heard and said at me -
swear like a prisoner.
Well, the little one was attached because I’m small. Here’s such a crap with a click. :-)
Well, my friends are ZYRYANCHIK, the surname Zyryanov.

N
Nestor Makhno 18.11.21

My nickname was Tomi Verchetti, as my first nickname on this account, because once I had to go, or rather drive in a car just like Tomi in the game.

P
PAVEL 666 18.11.21

Stepashka, drazdosperm.

M
Merkava 18.11.21

Brainfuckers are teachers.

n
nagrizolich 18.11.21

Y. Wong, the
rat.
yelled.
shishkobab.
centaur.
radish.
chipmunk.
bag.
goblin.
oligarch.
glamorous gopneck.
Atatat Fedorovich
and the moderator of all Russia Alexy II

n
nagrizolich 18.11.21

mine:
"eyes * a
mop (because rather big)))
in the face:
if for a bad thing, then:" rat-cat "(I don’t know where?)
if for a good: ViVi

n
nagrizolich 18.11.21

and at school there was "SaBlya"

R
Requiem aka J 18.11.21

here it is easier for us Hulk, Kg, Pelmen (I don’t know, maybe it’s white), onion, Fox, Sem, Homyachilo, Salo, Meat, Hungry, Booth, Pop, well, in general, that's all))))

R
Requiem aka J 18.11.21

I was also at school, I remember, Cleomatra. Not well, for a night with her, in fact, you could pay with your life)) if you even agreed.