3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bigbobr 18.11.21 10:35 pm

Klikuhi

Tell us about the cool nicknames you met. :)
We have Kas-kas (or Kis-kis) in our class, they also call him a crutch.
There is Hachmen (ha4), there is a Homeless person, there is an Estonian, there is Chlenses.
In short, our class 4ever)))
258 Comments
Sort by:
k
kind practitioner 18.11.21

Owl
It drove me. Because the surname is Filatov.

A
Ayrat 18.11.21

In the 11th grade, we played on computers on computer science in Mortal battalion ultimatum Segovskiy, I usually played as Ermak, hence it drove me.
Although until the 11th grade I was called MYTH.
Also in the class was Long, Fat, Tulumbas, Pussy.
Right now, the institute has Ryaba, Small, Lupine, Black.

D
Dealer 18.11.21

in our class and in the lyceum, many had klikuhi. it was cool. Tequila, Kepi-blues, Ryaz, Cherry, Lead, Novik, Kuprum, Benya-mota, Frolik, Kyasha, Avva, Mehr, Lu-na, Korvax, Polenich, Tundra, Elephant calf, Dealer (I mean), Zanusya, Dittya , Gravedigger, Deadmaster, Pingus, Hammer_ the gate, Nichai_Water, Chirik, Vovinya, Lynn-no, Little Red, Toadstool, Marik, Average_grandfather, Bobblehead, Dundel, Scale, Mach, EvGen, Hryapik, Kisa, Sevolfoot, I can list but the funny thing is, almost all of these nicknames have stuck with us to this day.

at the institute - they also liked to give nicknames: Koluchiy, Chupa, Negro, Scoop, Lenin, Nest, Khryun, Gorillaz, Hellix, Dimidroll, Dyoma, Small, Tyr, Peres, Old woman-pawnbroker, Shulya, Syava, Eden, Muchacho and so on ...

P
Postalgirl 18.11.21

The nickname "boobs" is the topic! Even on the Internet I saw a memberosaurus and a santa-kuklus !!!

A
Ayrat 18.11.21

Yes, and even at school, Ruzilya Iznasilovna was chasing the teacher. I remember saying she will come to class and put her boobs on the table ...

S
Serious_100 18.11.21

A friend of one has a nickname Zadov, because the surname is Rzazade.
There is also a nickname Cat (boy by the way) - because surname Kotenkov
Sizzling - since all the time during a conversation he hisses = ()
In principle, there are still enough nicknames, but now it’s broke to list them =)

N
Nerial aka Danmer foreva 18.11.21

Ooh, good temka ...
Plush or Pancake is my classmate's klikuha)),
Cat is my friend's name,
Tryazozadova is re Trestsova (because she wags her ass in front of the boys),
Fat, Boar or Pumbaa is a classmate,
Karmanyan or Timon is a friend Boar)),
Sisyan - our nerd has the surname Shishov. So it went - Shishov -> Sisyov -> Sisyan,
Kiwi-kiwi is a classmate.

I didn’t have any, but my friends call me Katyufa. m_t
Terribly not like it! What am I, a very small girl, that they pronounce my name as if without a tooth? eight))

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

question: if you do not like (your) nickname, what can you do so that it is no longer pronounced?

C
Crocodildo 18.11.21

Hang yourself

I
In the name of Ostashkovt 18.11.21

Soldier, in my opinion you just need to change your nickname. :) In six months the old one will almost be forgotten. :R

k

2Soldier: gnawed, if possible)))

Vantuz - this is a klikukha for one girl ...

T
TNT-ASS 18.11.21

if you do not like (your) nickname, what can you do so that it is no longer pronounced?

they just don't respond to it and that's it: P

z
zidanx 18.11.21

Olic, Zidane (i) Pop, Wheel, Armor, Mavrosi

k

Asphalt

N
Nerial aka Danmer foreva 18.11.21

Asphalt. I'm trudging.
Oh, I forgot, Plush is also called Bagel ... and she is very angry about it!

k

Hard-working - no comments ...

J
Jah rastafari 18.11.21

2 Mantra It is

immediately evident that you are sitting at home and go out into the street when absolutely necessary. It's sad to see life pass you by. Adolescence, you know, is given once in a lifetime. HZ what are you doing there. But if you are not aware of what "pipe" and "bun" are, then you are clearly not modern. Alas...

Y
Yopt 18.11.21

My bro has a klikuha ghoul

F
Fiur 18.11.21

Choi is alive! -The most primitive klikuha

Y
Yuri caesar 18.11.21

I know a chela with a Kanchita clique, and they also call him a mammoth, a Chechen, and I still can't remember a click from him ...