3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fava662 19.11.21 01:06 am

Voice acting (Fallout 4)

Would you like the game to be dubbed in Russian. If not, why not?
166 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kristina95 19.11.21

With Russian voice acting it will be mega-super-cool !!!

M
MadHamsterHead 19.11.21

kazak119
I know, but as they say, hope dies last

I
IMMORTALx 19.11.21

At least for a start, the radio would have been translated, there, as far as I understand, some news from the fall4 world is broadcast on the radio, and this atmosphere of events is lost ...

s
solus. 19.11.21

"Do you want the most unbalanced part of Fallout's fans to get off the thread and start pounding the keyboard foaming at the mouth? Ask a question about Russian voice acting on the forum."

U
Ujin fix 19.11.21

Why is it needed? High-quality Russian voice acting only for blizzards with their Starcraft

d
ddd5 19.11.21

it would be nice

I
Iven13 19.11.21

there is French there is Italian there is German and let the Russians read the subtitles or what the groin is PPC

g
gven06 19.11.21

alex8ball
It would be nice if you dub the radio first thing

u
urban.kalabanovich 19.11.21

Everyone was so fooled by the original voiceover. I listened. Yes, what is this monotonous reading of the text? Yes, Foul 3 was better in Russian performance than Foul 4 in the original.

a
alex8ball 19.11.21

gven06
Perhaps we will take it, we need to find a video with subwoofers. And so 3 more people have joined us - 2 guys and 1 girl, she has a voice!

z
z8TiREX8z 19.11.21

As I already wrote about the Russian voice acting in games, but not so important. I’ll say how Russian voice acting is better for me than Anglican, even if now English is the world language, but I wanted to shit at that, even though now I know it at an intermediate level , and I can translate some words and even phrases by ear without looking into the dictionary, but nevertheless my language is much better and it is more pleasant for the ear to hear it. And the arguments that since this is America, then let it wake up in English is so complete crap,

s
sCard 19.11.21

alex8ball,
as for me, is not so much radio, as distress signals should be voiced in the first place. And less work, to begin with.

S
Sababash 19.11.21

Russian localization should be UNIFORMAL, that's just why "Pindos" don't give it?
Really French, Italian, German, Spanish - the voice acting languages ​​do not spoil the "original" atmosphere of the game as much as its Russian speech spoiled it. Why is the game sold on the territory of Russia in a different language - there is no bazaar, the manufacturer wants to do something, but why is a country occupying half the world (respectively, and the same number of players) bypassed like that? Why should the player not enjoy the game and become someone else for the duration of the game. What kind of "sharpening" to the west, or am I mistaken?
PS we are "given", and we hawai

I
Igor Gorev 19.11.21

In the beginning, I expected Russian voice acting, then I was upset that there was no Russian voice acting, and now I stupidly scored on it, and so comfortable

C
Counsellor 19.11.21

alex8ball
Time - he is an old man, it is not so easy to kill him, he goes.
I don’t know yet where, in [Sarcasm] to refer or in [Yes].
Stupidly one video on YouTube and drove, where fate decides where its own.

E
Ekimma 19.11.21

Speaking of sounds, I play on a powerful 5.1 audio system. In the same Witcher, and even in much more modest games, you can clearly position its source by sound. In Fallout 4 and 3, the sounds are uninformative - you crawl around the building, super mutants scream as if not into themselves. It seems like a sound from the left - you turn around - no one. A cry comes cleanly from behind - turned around - empty ...

s
saa0891 19.11.21

The case died down, they didn't even get half a lem, sadness.

L
LoudNess10 19.11.21

Voice acting is very necessary. 1 with soft club zadolbal they even really can not make subtitles!

T
Thorgal 19.11.21

For me, any voice acting is better than subtitles ...

B
Beirut 19.11.21

I didn’t like the voice acting of a hoarse woman.
Yes, and voice acting is not needed in the folle ru, there is nothing to translate, it is 100% semi-shugan and you need to play it like a shugan (well, or like a sims),
if you do not understand this, then you have played a little