3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Verzor 19.11.21 10:42 am

About post-apocalypse living conditions ... (Fallout 4)

Where does Bethesda have a strong belief that people after the apocalypse should live like homeless people?

There must be heaps of rubbish on the street and always (!) In houses. In no case should I give birth, I have to walk like miners (although the miners just wash after a hard day).
It is clear if there is rubbish in the abandoned houses - no one has appeared for two hundred years. But when people begin to live in a settlement, why can't they (as the developed apparently think) at least just sweep the trash out of the house ?! It is clear that demanding even walls or something cozy and beautiful is too much (not every person can make a roof over his head, let alone the walls), but sweep the trash out, KARL!
But no, it's cool to live in a barn ...

Spoiler

It was worth asking about the garbage in the house and rushed ... Idios Panopticon
89 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Regarding the conditions of life after the apocalypse ... The
apocalypse is) I (oops. What kind of life after) I (experience? That's right -) I (oops! Do you still need some conditions? Heh, heh ...

N
Nikolai S 19.11.21

In the game, unfortunately, there are many inconsistent things. Garbage is one of them. Also on the roads there are a huge number of abandoned cars, rusty broken ones, it seems like it should look like it should look after the apocalypse. But if you fire a car, it catches fire and explodes, like there is gasoline Even if we assume that it has not evaporated in two hundred years, then did people really not need it for any needs?

B
Bogovix 19.11.21

Nikolai S
They are not on gasoline, but on nuclear batteries.
They even explode with a nuclear mushroom and there is radiation at the site of the explosion.

P
Pertrubator 19.11.21

Already in the second part, the revival of civilization took place. Big cities, whole states, their own currency appeared. But Bethesda has its own ideas.

R
RB_XAH 19.11.21

Nikolai S
All machines in the world of folich are powered by nuclear engines and nuclear fuel, in short, it could not evaporate in such a scanty time, only 210 years have passed, which is very short for such engines.

N
Nikolai S 19.11.21

RB_XAH
This is even no longer logical, nuclear engines on rusty cars would create a constant high radiation background throughout the wasteland, and not just in the Luminous Sea.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Sonic778
Dude, what oak tree did you collapse from? Like eating in a junkyard and sleeping in a pile of shit? Please. After all, you, too, belong to the same shredded, rotten generation.
There is no reason to blame the mirror if the face is crooked. This is for you from Gogol.
Or simpler, if it has not yet reached: - Whose cow would bellow ...

l
lokkie 19.11.21

that's okay.
Isn't it normal, in a shattered world? )
And not in a ruined one, there would be more such neat enthusiasts, but who will at least do something to fix it .. clean forests, parks, rivers, lakes. Then wherever you stick, especially in places of rest, garbage dumps around. There was no nuclear war. And nicho, quite normal, nobody cares about it .. right? )

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Sonic778
And you are one of the same number.
Heh, heh ... Whose are you going to be?
Whose .... Well, you know.

D
Dаli 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
"Heh, heh ... And whose will you be?"
Apparently these.

44lok 19.11.21

The first settlement can be completely demolished and rebuilt at your discretion (mods allow).
Spoiler
About the rest - we'll see what the enthusiasts will do ... there is no particular hope of fixing their jambs from the Be $ eater.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Sonic778
Dude, I also asked you about what they say you will be. And you didn't answer either. Further, in order not to be unfounded:
Given the fact that nothing has been answered to the question, you are a typical companion "to pick up and slip off."
I congratulate you, dear comrade, "pick up and slip off" with a well-deserved and honorary title. From myself, I will only add that the comrade is also boring, very, very ... I
kiss you, baby doll. And you are cool ...

Heh, heh ... I read something here, well, and ....
I know very well the gas dynamics (I have to calculate TKRs), hydraulics - if I have a piece of tin and metal scissors at hand ...
Two mutants are sitting, eating something. Suddenly one of them beats the other with a shout:
-Your mother! Broken tooth! You took the scissors out of his ass before frying?
- Yes, like ...
- And a piece of tin?
- About tin you, godfather, did not say anything. And why did you put all this scrap metal into it at all?
- Yes, just for clarity. To make this fool finally realize that the Apocalypse is) I (oops.
- By the way, what was the name of this clever guy?
- Something like Sonic778 ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Sonic778
You're puffing up ..
No, no. I'm just having fun. And you help me in this. Not so much, but still.
I did not deny that I belong to the modern generation.
Isn't that why?
It looks like the generation has become smaller, it has become disgusting.
By the way, baby, do you know the symptoms of paranoia?
And only you two have something set on fire.
Conspiracy!!! It's all over. Apocalypse !!! ... Well, then you know ...) I (oops, mutants, bonfire ...

V
Verzor 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Okay, have fun further. I'm glad that at least you have fun, kitty.
PS And the conspiracy between you two or the others?

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.11.21

Sonic778
I'm glad that at least you have fun, kitty.
Pupsik, you learn quickly, I praise. It's not for you to rivet turbines. Heh. heh ...
poseda and pease ...

V
Verzor 19.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Bye, you too ... peas ?? Well, the world.

d
dvzagor 19.11.21

the game was created in the style of retro-futurism, that is, this is how people who lived in the 50s imagined the world of the future after a nuclear war. All claims about cleaning and other inconsistencies in the real world, present to them

A
Atay Wolverine 19.11.21

I understand that there are a lot of conventions in the game, but this is what surprises me. The vocabulary and language of people can change noticeably even in several decades, but now 200 years have passed. Moreover, the vocabulary after the apocalypse had to change dramatically, many words would disappear, and many others would replace them. Thus, the main character after his appearance to the world could simply be misunderstood.

v
valegorr 19.11.21

Atay Wolverine
You yourself answered - conventions. This is an inherent assumption in fiction. In this regard, I laughed a lot at such TV shows as Star Trek and Star Gate, where people roamed about other worlds, like in the next room, and everywhere they spoke English :)

V
Verzor 19.11.21

Atai Wolverine
And that includes. The conclusion is actually one and quite famous: you should not look for logic in games, and even more so in Fallout, because it is very difficult to think over the world after the apocalypse.