3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 19.11.21 12:07 pm

Dying Light Activation

How in one of the first tasks to activate light traps on two poles on the railway tracks? There are no buildings nearby, and you cannot climb directly onto the pillars.
249 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanya213 19.11.21

On the first pillar to jump from the hangar (there is a ledge there), on the second it is generally simple - you need to climb onto the roof of the car from the ground.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 19.11.21

Edvins
If you are so stupid in the prologue and do not see the obvious, then it will be very difficult for you to play at night and climb to high points on missions ... ((((

M
MihaG 19.11.21

Some doors cannot be opened just like that (at home in the city). Pulls the handle and leaves everything as it is, and behind them there are so many nishtyaks :( I did not find any skills about breaking such doors. They can be opened according to the plot, or did I not notice something?

I
Igyana 19.11.21

How to get through this, zipalsi if you honestly jump already, why am I doing wrong?

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.21

Igyana
From the cliff you have to jump to the tower. Look around and climb the rock. I was so steamed too.

i
igorilla_07 19.11.21

how to get to the poles with light traps, where the trains are? it is impossible to jump, they are far from everything. or do you need a cat?

B
BAHAHDP 19.11.21

igorilla_07
There you can jump onto one of them from the hangar.

Z
Zewer 19.11.21

mission Yama
you need to somehow get to the base to the warriors
how to get I have no idea

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.21

The bomber
I died in this place 3 times, every time if you kill at least one before you die, then it does not recover back. They just need to be killed no matter how difficult it is

B
BAHAHDP 19.11.21

Bomber
As soon as a guy pushes you, immediately run at him and hit him. Come into the house and fight off the rest.
I went through like this.

B
Bomber 19.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95
BAHAHDP I
see, I'm going to take them out.
Does the game have severe weapons to kill zombies? And that got tired of running around with wretched tubes that break after a couple of blows.

I
Igyana 19.11.21

Gray_Wolf 95
And with a cat bummer, etozh save zone weapons and gadgets are turned off, xs has pumped everything that is possible already, but I can’t get through this hat, I’m not hiding at night, and farming mobs with a katana pumped from 2 hits kills anyone, and the plot is in place. )))

PS. I just stupidly did not see where to jump out there that's the problem, not the krivorukost, "The agreement with the Rice", the quest is called, I have laid out the video above where zaparka.Scha again linkanu help pliz))))
Spoiler

I
Igyana 19.11.21

Everything went ... PPC
Spoiler

G
Gray_Wolf 95 19.11.21

Bomber
You can get there either by the roof or by another way.

w
winarik 19.11.21

Stumbled upon a Quest about the search for Benokle. All that is said in the assignment - look for it on the roofs in the bay ... Everything, not a marker, not a hint of where this bay is ... Who will find it - please write down at least approximately where, or explain to me where in this game the bay, atoms climbed all the villages near the water, found nothing ..

b
berezovserega 19.11.21

how to catch a runner at night? the doctor needs his piece of meat I just can't find on the map there are marks where they can be, but at night they never appear and without his piece of meat the storyline does not continue

A
Argos dalarion 19.11.21

Who made it to the finale? I can't climb the tower to send a message. Parkour with parkour, but he can't climb on the grid ... I was not pleased with such a surprise.

A
Akon1990 19.11.21

after the mission is quite difficult, I suffered for a long time

A
Argos dalarion 19.11.21

Akon1990 how did
you get on the tower? There is a place, on the tower, where I can’t get it ... somehow it seems necessary to jump, but I don’t understand how

A
Akon1990 19.11.21

Argos Dalarion
red, high where else do you have to wait for an elevator?