3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 19.11.21 12:07 pm

Dying Light Activation

How in one of the first tasks to activate light traps on two poles on the railway tracks? There are no buildings nearby, and you cannot climb directly onto the pillars.
249 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argos dalarion 19.11.21

Akon1990
red high in the rain, at 06:09 in the morning - passed ... I still managed to get up .... I frayed my nerves with this rise ...

T
Trestan 19.11.21

It's quite easy to climb the towers, how to get off them (can he go down at all or just fall?)
Sori for offtopic

A
Argos dalarion 19.11.21

Akon1990
upset me by the lack of skill in gg, so that he interacted with the grid ... I unexpectedly had such a minus to be honest

S
Sloth29 19.11.21

Need help with the quest "Gas supply". They ask to bring gas cylinders, but it's not clear where to get them. I tried to take big red ones and drag them to the NPS, but he does not count them. Who knows where to get the needed ones?

H
Heksenpey 19.11.21

Edvins
how are you going to play next? if you cannot cope with such a simple task yourself? and this is just a prologue, training can be said.

B
Bupycop 19.11.21

Igyana
-_- there, even for special ones, marked with black and yellow stripes of texture, along which you have to climb ...

B
Bupycop 19.11.21

igorilla_07
from the roof of the warehouse, onto the lamppost, from it to the post with wiring, or select the adjacent wiring, climb onto the post and jump from the post onto the post with wiring ._.

_
_Spyroke_ 19.11.21

Sloth29 Look
in houses, in cupboards, shelves and baskets. Type of aerosols, cans. They only appear for the duration of this quest. Then it will be the same with syringes and pain relievers, but here it will already be necessary for wall-mounted first-aid kits and honey. refrigerator climb.

T
Talyan Dubina-Nagoev 19.11.21

Can you please tell me where to find a gun for the shooter's mission?

_
_Spyroke_ 19.11.21

Who completed the Butcher's test of chopping a zombie in half with an ax? How can this be done, what are the tips? Already the nerves are giving up. I barely completed the previous task with a bat, where you need to break the legs of zombies. So now it is. Very often, the scope automatically changes the point of impact. The same story was with the bat, that is, you hit the legs, and he lifts the sight and hits the torso / head. Fucking console pribluda.

s
slipknot326 19.11.21

sten1438
We need to find the keys from the punk in the same place near the yellow van and then open the sunroof. You may have to go through Raiss's mission to get the envelope from the guy on this building.

B
Bomber 19.11.21

Talyan Dubina-Nagoev
in a house southeast of the tower, a small house with an open door, a corpse and a pistol inside.

D
DECK34 19.11.21

Where can I get runner cloth?

E
Eli 19.11.21

Bomber
And I hacked into the cop's car and took from there

B
Bomber 19.11.21

Eli
I have never seen one like this! are they there?

S
SCAR. 19.11.21

Bomber
There are many of them in the city. There are ordinary patrol cars, and there are vans (white, with blue stripes, flashing lights and the number "112"). Everything is lying around in patrol cars, but mostly rubbish (rarely, when I found something good).
But the vans are generally "treasuries". There is almost always something good lying there.

From the coolest that I pulled out from there:
Orange double-barreled shotgun with damage over 1500+ points; purple knife with damage over 230+ points; Blue machine gun and pistol + cartridges for them; purple machete with 250+ damage.
Well, and other little things, such as mods for weapons or ammunition or some melee weapon (if not confusing, then all the damage was about 200 points).

The only "but" - these vans are closed with a "very difficult" lock, so opening them is sometimes long and tedious. But as a rule, there will obviously be something useful and useful inside.

Don't miss it, in short.

j
jetjack 19.11.21

Guys, no, seriously, how to catch a runner? Who passed - split what needs to be done.

S
Spez24 19.11.21

jetjack
You need to kill him. And take the cloth from the corpse.

V
Virgin1 19.11.21

winarik

here you can find binoculars. You need to climb to the roof of the building.

T
The punk 19.11.21

jetjack
at night you need to sneak up unnoticed, and then one hit (shot) is enough to kill him, do not forget to search the body!