3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 19.11.21 12:07 pm

Dying Light Activation

How in one of the first tasks to activate light traps on two poles on the railway tracks? There are no buildings nearby, and you cannot climb directly onto the pillars.
249 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bomber 19.11.21

SCAR.
Ok, I’ll break it, otherwise it’s not very safe to walk with a leg from a stool.

c
callmegod 19.11.21

In the game menu, there is a completion percentage. Is it a plot and side effects, or is it just a plot?

W
Wolf Mercenary 19.11.21

Faced a problem:
2nd weapon test at the director of films about zombies (put 50 zombies from a rifle). I failed him, and when after I appeared in front of him, the rifle ceased to be active, I can not start the mission. And after restarting the game, the icon of this test disappeared from the map, although in the tasks the test is active and they tell me to come later, but I already ran 2 in-game days and the test did not appear.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

P
Psythra 19.11.21

do not tell me, when you get to the zero sector, what is the chapter called? saves disappeared ... I was still running for insulin there.

s
slipknot326 19.11.21

Virgin1
Thank you, nashol. Ate climbed without a cat.

e
eXeGOODER 19.11.21

The task "Check what is happening in the apartment" appeared, but I just can't get into it, neither day nor night.
There are doors, but no interaction. You can see the interior through the windows, but I can't get in, tell me.

UPD: Passed. Didn't notice the sunroof, it happens: D

s
shrek888 19.11.21

how to get through the mission searchlights quest add-on, no way to get to the top of the lamps and there is no key from the stairs and by the way where to take the keys from the stairs to impassable places on the bridge, etc ???

_
_Spyroke_ 19.11.21

shrek888
There is a tall car on the bridge near one of the two concrete pillars. You jump from it onto something like horizontal metal panels attached to the support above, and so on you climb to the top along them.

K
Karate panda 19.11.21

Guys, please tell me where lavender can be found?

S
SCAR. 19.11.21

Guys, tell me pliz where can you find lavender?
In the northeast, on separate islands:
Spoiler

V
Virgin1 19.11.21

shrek888
there you need to climb the bridge, there are no doors needed.

s
shrek888 19.11.21

Virgin1

Got it, thanks, already passed :) there was a hitch, of course, but :)

s
shrek888 19.11.21

_Spyroke_

ATP

L
L3on 19.11.21

Good time ! Faced an obstacle in the task "arsonist": there you need to find zinc powder, and the second ingredient (the censor does not allow the name to the forum. This is a mixture of different terpenes with the general formula C10H16) and look for the whole thing in the hangar. I climbed the whole hangar - I found only zinc powder in the cars. Where is the second ingredient? If anyone has come across, please respond with advice =)

W
Wolf Mercenary 19.11.21

Who passed the test at the Butcher in cutting opponents in half with an ax, share a tactic or a secret, plz. And how many more trials will he have?
L3on, there you need to climb onto the under-ceiling grid and look for a hole in it, through which you will get into the inaccessible part of the hangar.

L
L3on 19.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Thank you! Found ! =)) Thanks again!

I
Ibrahim Mumumbi 19.11.21

Tell in the side mission "go to high-rise buildings" where you need to save someone from some gang that needs to be caught by surprise, what to do? I enter the yellow area and nothing happens and I cannot find anyone

I
Ibrahim Mumumbi 19.11.21

L3on
there are closed rooms, in them you can jump from the top from the net, they are on the side of the hangar

I
Ibrahim Mumumbi 19.11.21

shrek888
first you climb up the bridge support to the red door, then you use a cable to move to the opposite red door, there you climb up the yellow pipe, then you jump onto the closed staircase, you climb almost to the very top, and then you collect the light bulbs

I
Ibrahim Mumumbi 19.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
this happens, this is a bug ... just go on another mission, everything will appear again ... when you fail the test do not click anything, wait until he speaks his text, the table will disappear, and then just press F